|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 80 | Part 2 Chapter 81 | Part 2 Chapter 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, which of the following was a reason why Pi decided to get back into the lifeboat?
(a) He knew the tiger would not hurt him.
(b) There was a shark in the water.
(c) He wanted to get dry.
(d) He was cold and tired.
2. What did Pi do each time he thought he saw lights in the distance?
(a) Set off a flare.
(c) Cried in happiness, then in pain, when the lights didn't come closer.
(d) Directed a broken mirror piece at the lights.
3. On whose estimated birthday did Pi sing "Happy Birthday"?
(a) His father's.
(b) The tiger's.
(c) His brother's.
(d) His mother's.
4. How important is religion to Pi?
(a) It is somewhat important.
(b) It is important depending on the circumstances.
(c) It is not important at all.
(d) It is very important.
5. What were two big events in Pi's daily routine?
(a) Talking with the tiger and fishing.
(b) Eating and drinking water on his raft.
(c) Taking his raft out for a while and feeding the tiger.
(d) Collecting rainfall and catching turtles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did he do to provoke the tiger during training?
2. How did Pi end up in the lifeboat?
3. How did Pi first learn about Islam?
4. After the hyena killed the zebra, what did the hyena do?
5. What two things does Pi attribute his survival alongside Richard Parker with?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)