|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 80 | Part 2 Chapter 81 | Part 2 Chapter 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is the following is not true about Pi's visit to a Christian church and his meeting with Father Martin?
(a) Pi told Father Martin that he wanted to become a Christian.
(b) Pi went to a Hindu temple after he went to the Christian church.
(c) Pi did not feel he belonged in the Christian church.
(d) Pi thought the story about Jesus to be odd.
2. What did he do to provoke the tiger during training?
(a) Intruded on the neutral area.
(b) Poked him with a stick.
(c) Pounced on him like a predator.
(d) Stole his tarp and used it to make a new mast on the raft.
3. What did Pi fail to control as time passed on the liferaft?
(a) His direction.
(b) His faith.
(c) His loneliness.
(d) His fear.
4. What did Pi say at the meeting of his parents and his religious teachers?
(a) He wanted to study more about the religions.
(b) The religions were similar.
(c) He would think about they said.
(d) He just wanted to love God.
5. What did Pi call the tiger's snorting in and out?
Short Answer Questions
1. About how much did Pi sleep a night?
2. Why did Pi throw himself out of the lifeboat?
3. On the first day, what animals did Pi think were on the lifeboat?
4. How long had Pi been at sea for when he calculated it?
5. What animal do zookeepers think of as the most dangerous animal in the zoo?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)