|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 80 | Part 2 Chapter 81 | Part 2 Chapter 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Pi first learn about Islam?
(a) By studying at school.
(b) By discovering the Muslim section of his town.
(c) By listening to his parents.
(d) By talking to his friends.
2. What did Pi smell when he was next to the boat?
(a) The smell of rotting food.
(b) The smell of his wet blanket.
(c) The smell of the ocean.
(d) The tiger's urine.
3. What sea creatures were around the boat most of the time?
4. What is the purpose of the italicized chapters?
(a) To add some mysteriousness to the story.
(b) To confuse the reader.
(c) To give the reader some background about the man.
(d) To tell the reader how the author discovered the story.
5. When did Pi start spending more time on the lifeboat?
(a) When the tiger moved to the raft.
(b) When Pi lost his blanket to the sea during the storm.
(c) When the tiger did not attack him after the storm.
(d) When the raft was ruined in the storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pi do to keep Richard Parker satisfied?
2. According to Pi, why will a lion in a zoo attack?
3. How important is religion to Pi?
4. What smell reminded Pi of childhood?
5. What did Pi build a raft out of?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)