|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 80 | Part 2 Chapter 81 | Part 2 Chapter 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pi's interest in which of the following is one of the themes that runs throughout the book?
2. What was the response of Pi's father to his request for Christian baptism and a prayer rug?
(a) His father said to talk to his mother about it.
(b) His father didn't question him about this decision.
(c) His father just wanted Pi to be happy.
(d) His father thought it was a good idea.
3. What did Pi have a hard time butchering?
4. How long had Pi been at sea for when he calculated it?
(a) 227 days.
(b) 282 days.
(c) 180 days.
(d) 104 days.
5. After the hyena killed the zebra, what did the hyena do?
(a) Killed Orange Juice.
(b) Jumped overboard.
(c) Tried to kill Pi.
(d) Went to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Pi start spending more time on the lifeboat?
2. Pi and Mr. Kumar agreed on what?
3. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Pi's baptism?
4. What of Pi's disintegrated from the sun and salt?
5. What did Pi do each time he thought he saw lights in the distance?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)