|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 80 | Part 2 Chapter 81 | Part 2 Chapter 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pi do when the sun rose the day after he built his raft?
(a) Moved closer to the tiger for protection.
(b) Prepared to battle the tiger.
(c) Created a fishing line to use to catch food.
(d) Fell asleep exhausted, wrapped in his warm blanket.
2. When Pi's father took his sons on a tour of the zoo, which of the following statements is not true?
(a) They watched a tiger eat a goat.
(b) His father showed them how quickly animals could kill them.
(c) His father told them none of the animals could be touched.
(d) His father told them not to try and pet a tiger.
3. What did the manual suggest Pi drink as a nutritious drink?
(a) Turtle blood.
(b) Fish guts.
(c) Sea Water.
(d) Tiger urine.
4. The main character grew up in what country?
(d) United States.
5. Which is the following is not true about Pi's visit to a Christian church and his meeting with Father Martin?
(a) Pi went to a Hindu temple after he went to the Christian church.
(b) Pi told Father Martin that he wanted to become a Christian.
(c) Pi did not feel he belonged in the Christian church.
(d) Pi thought the story about Jesus to be odd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pi find solace in, even though he had to continually reconsider his place in God's universe?
2. What was the tiger trying to do with his feces?
3. Who is Mamji?
4. What is the omega animal?
5. How did Pi spend his second night on the lifeboat?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)