|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 80 | Part 2 Chapter 81 | Part 2 Chapter 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pi saw a sea turtle near the boat, what did he do?
(a) Watched the turtle until it swam off.
(b) Got into the water and swam with the turtle.
(c) Talked to the turtle.
(d) Commanded the turtle to go for help.
2. Why must a circus lion trainer establish that he is the alpha male with respect to the lion?
(a) Only female lions are used in the circus.
(b) The lion must know who is boss, which will make it feel secure.
(c) The trainer must show the lion he is physically stronger.
(d) All lions want to be dominated.
3. Pi did what with the raft after he built it?
(a) Set it free into the water.
(b) Put it on the dry land to keep it safe.
(c) Used it to build a wall to block Richard Parker's view of him sleeping.
(d) Tethered it to the boat.
4. Who is Antieji?
(a) Pi's best friend.
(b) Pi's aunt.
(c) Pi's foster mother in Toronto.
(d) Pi's cousin.
5. What did Pi plan to do with Richard Parker the night after he finished the raft?
(a) Kill him and cast him off onto the raft, adrift in the sea.
(b) Kill him and bury him on land.
(c) Keep him around for protection.
(d) Get rid of him and have the lifeboat to himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Pi, why will a lion in a zoo attack?
2. What did Pi use, lose, and re-create, to protect himself while training the tiger?
3. When Pi got back into the lifeboat in Part 2, who did he see look out from under the tarp?
4. When the hyena began to act strangely, what did Pi do?
5. How important is religion to Pi?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)