|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 80 | Part 2 Chapter 81 | Part 2 Chapter 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Pi careful to maintain with the tiger in his quest to be known by the tiger as the alpha male?
(a) Eye contact.
(b) Plentiful water.
(c) Plentiful food.
(d) Sufficient sleeping space.
2. What did the tiger associate with trespassing to remember to avoid it?
(a) Nausea and exhaustion.
(b) A rocking boat and fish.
(c) Fish and the whistle.
(d) Nausea and blowing the whistle.
3. What did Pi wish for in his quiet days on the liftboat?
(a) More food.
(b) A book.
(c) A friend.
(d) To be rescued.
4. What does Pi lament to the author that he is forgetting?
(a) What his mother looked like.
(b) What Richard Parker looked like.
(c) What his brother looked like.
(d) What his father looked like.
5. Why must a circus lion trainer establish that he is the alpha male with respect to the lion?
(a) The lion must know who is boss, which will make it feel secure.
(b) The trainer must show the lion he is physically stronger.
(c) All lions want to be dominated.
(d) Only female lions are used in the circus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Pi's prayer rug?
2. What did Pi not find after looking around on the boat?
3. What did Pi use, lose, and re-create, to protect himself while training the tiger?
4. What did Pi do to keep Richard Parker satisfied?
5. What separated Pi from the Tiger on the boat?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)