|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 80 | Part 2 Chapter 81 | Part 2 Chapter 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Pi was losing hope, his courage rose and what did he no longer fear?
(a) The hyena.
(b) Going hungry.
(c) Sleeping in the boat.
(d) The tiger.
2. Who were the two men Pi called the "prophets of his youth"?
(a) Satish Kumar, the Sufi, and Mamji.
(b) Satish Kumar, the atheist, and Mamji.
(c) Mamji and Pi's father.
(d) Satish Kumar, the atheist, and Satish Kumar, the Sufi.
3. Why must a circus lion trainer establish that he is the alpha male with respect to the lion?
(a) The trainer must show the lion he is physically stronger.
(b) All lions want to be dominated.
(c) The lion must know who is boss, which will make it feel secure.
(d) Only female lions are used in the circus.
4. What was the tiger trying to do with his feces?
(a) Push them onto the raft.
(b) Push them into the water.
(c) Eat them.
(d) Hide them from Pi.
5. What was Pi careful to maintain with the tiger in his quest to be known by the tiger as the alpha male?
(a) Plentiful water.
(b) Eye contact.
(c) Sufficient sleeping space.
(d) Plentiful food.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Pi first learn about Islam?
2. What did Pi share for food with Richard Parker after butchering it?
3. When did Pi feel that God was very close to him?
4. What did Pi do each time he thought he saw lights in the distance?
5. What did Pi plan to do with Richard Parker the night after he finished the raft?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)