|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 80 | Part 2 Chapter 81 | Part 2 Chapter 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pi have a hard time butchering?
2. According to Pi, when have successful zookeepers created a healthy environment for the animals?
(a) When the animals don't try to get out.
(b) When the animals reproduce.
(c) When the animals eat well.
(d) When the animals get along with humans.
3. What did Pi bring to the tiger in the morning after they had both had a restless night's sleep?
(a) A can of beans and a biscuit.
(b) Two flying fish and a can of beans.
(c) Water in a bucket and two flying fish.
(d) Two dorado and biscuits.
4. What was one thing Pi was concerned and obsessed about not having enough of?
5. What happened after the meeting of Pi's parents and his religious teachers?
(a) Pi went to bed.
(b) They all had tea together.
(c) Pi's family went out for ice cream.
(d) Pi went off by himself to think about the meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pi make the lifeboat more and more into?
2. Which of the reasons listed below is NOT one of the reasons Pi's father decided to move the family to Canada?
3. What did the crouching tiger do when Pi turned to face him after the storm?
4. According to Pi's father, what kind of an environment do animals seek?
5. What two things does Pi attribute his survival alongside Richard Parker with?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)