|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 80 | Part 2 Chapter 81 | Part 2 Chapter 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the reasons listed below is NOT one of the reasons Pi's father decided to move the family to Canada?
(a) His father thought there would be changes in India because of Mrs. Ghandi.
(b) His father hoped to provide a better life for the family in Canada.
(c) His father worried about the political situation in India.
(d) His father wanted to give Pi a broader view of life and religion.
2. What did Pi always feel at the center of?
(a) The circle of the sea.
(b) The circle of life.
(c) A circle of despair and hopelessness.
(d) A huge circle made of sky and ocean.
3. According to Pi, when have successful zookeepers created a healthy environment for the animals?
(a) When the animals reproduce.
(b) When the animals don't try to get out.
(c) When the animals eat well.
(d) When the animals get along with humans.
4. According to Pi, why will a lion in a zoo attack?
(a) It is mean.
(b) Its territory is invaded.
(c) It doesn't like the trainer or zookeeper.
(d) It is hungry.
5. What did Pi finally realize after reading the manual written by a British Royal Navy commander?
(a) The tiger would not kill him.
(b) The British had a keen sense on shipwrecks.
(c) The ocean was going to become more fierce in future storms.
(d) He was responsible for his own survival now.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the first day, what animals did Pi think were on the lifeboat?
2. Which of these events did not occur before the ship sank?
3. How large was the boat?
4. What did Pi do when the sun rose the day after he built his raft?
5. What sea creatures were around the boat most of the time?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)