|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 80 | Part 2 Chapter 81 | Part 2 Chapter 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pi do to exert his dominance over the tiger?
(a) Cleaned the fish he caught in front of him.
(b) Handled the tiger's feces in front of him.
(c) Conducted his daily routine in front of him.
(d) Cleaned the boat of the tiger's urine in front of him.
2. What happened to the underside of Pi's raft?
(a) It started breaking apart.
(b) It started rotting.
(c) It became an ecosystem full of sea life.
(d) It turned green with algae.
3. How did Richard Parker end up in the lifeboat with Pi?
(a) Pi doesn't know how he got there.
(b) Pi helped him swim to the boat by throwing him a life buoy.
(c) He was there before Pi got in.
(d) He jumped into the boat from the ship.
4. After the family sold the zoo, why did it take a year before they could leave India for Canada?
(a) The paperwork took that long.
(b) No one wanted to buy the zoo animals.
(c) Pi's mother took that long to get the house and everything ready.
(d) No one wanted to buy the zoo.
5. What emerged for Pi through the darkest times?
(a) His despair.
(b) His hope.
(c) His faith.
(d) His love for his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. The main character's father loved to talk about what subject?
2. What did Pi spend a lot of time in the manual reading about and studying?
3. On whose estimated birthday did Pi sing "Happy Birthday"?
4. What were two big events in Pi's daily routine?
5. What do Pi's parents think about his being so religious?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)