|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 80 | Part 2 Chapter 81 | Part 2 Chapter 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were two big events in Pi's daily routine?
(a) Collecting rainfall and catching turtles.
(b) Taking his raft out for a while and feeding the tiger.
(c) Eating and drinking water on his raft.
(d) Talking with the tiger and fishing.
2. What did Pi find solace in, even though he had to continually reconsider his place in God's universe?
(a) His religious memories.
(b) His religious expressions.
(d) His own thoughts.
3. What did Pi plan to do with Richard Parker the night after he finished the raft?
(a) Get rid of him and have the lifeboat to himself.
(b) Keep him around for protection.
(c) Kill him and cast him off onto the raft, adrift in the sea.
(d) Kill him and bury him on land.
4. Which of the following does Pi discuss as a strange living arrangement of animals?
(a) A cat living with a lion.
(b) A mouse living with a viper.
(c) Sheep living with a rhino.
(d) Monkeys living with a zebra.
5. What were along the interior perimeter of the boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author uses the animals as symbols of what?
2. How did Richard Parker react when Pi shouted a greeting to him?
3. What emerged for Pi through the darkest times?
4. When did Pi feel that God was very close to him?
5. What of Pi's disintegrated from the sun and salt?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)