|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 80 | Part 2 Chapter 81 | Part 2 Chapter 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pi continue to use to communicate with the tiger?
(a) Hand gestures.
(b) A stick.
(d) A whistle.
2. What two things does Pi attribute his survival alongside Richard Parker with?
(a) His faith in his religion and his mother's love for him.
(b) His ignorance at the true dangers of Richard Parker and luck.
(c) Richard Parker's tendency towards seasickness and Pi being the provider of food and water.
(d) The seperate spaces of the raft and the lifeboat.
3. What did Pi spend a lot of time in the manual reading about and studying?
(a) How to signal that he was alive.
(b) The tide and current.
(c) How to make a shelter.
(d) Navigational directions.
4. What were along the interior perimeter of the boat?
5. What did Pi first use to communicate with the tiger after his hope returned?
(a) A whistle from the locker.
(b) A wooden tube from the boat.
(c) His voice.
(d) A stick from the boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Pi, why will a lion in a zoo attack?
2. What of Pi's disintegrated from the sun and salt?
3. Which of these events did not occur before the ship sank?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 21, what is the author's purpose in writing about what he thinks after interviewing Pi?
5. When the hyena began to act strangely, what did Pi do?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)