|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 80 | Part 2 Chapter 81 | Part 2 Chapter 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pi do to exert his dominance over the tiger?
(a) Cleaned the boat of the tiger's urine in front of him.
(b) Conducted his daily routine in front of him.
(c) Handled the tiger's feces in front of him.
(d) Cleaned the fish he caught in front of him.
2. When Pi's father took his sons on a tour of the zoo, which of the following statements is not true?
(a) His father told them not to try and pet a tiger.
(b) They watched a tiger eat a goat.
(c) His father showed them how quickly animals could kill them.
(d) His father told them none of the animals could be touched.
3. Pi did what with the raft after he built it?
(a) Used it to build a wall to block Richard Parker's view of him sleeping.
(b) Tethered it to the boat.
(c) Set it free into the water.
(d) Put it on the dry land to keep it safe.
4. What did the boat do when the raft was next to it?
(a) Turned parallel to the waves, increasing the unpleasant rolling motion.
(b) Turned parallel to the current and calmed in its rolling motion.
(c) Turned perpendicular to the current and flowed with it.
(d) Turned perpendicular to the waves and rolled unpleasantly.
5. Who is Antieji?
(a) Pi's cousin.
(b) Pi's aunt.
(c) Pi's best friend.
(d) Pi's foster mother in Toronto.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements is true about Pi's parents' practice of their religion?
2. As night fell on his first day in the lifeboat, why did Pi become scared?
3. What did Richard Parker kill while Pi was building the raft?
4. What did Pi continue to use to communicate with the tiger?
5. What did Pi fail to control as time passed on the liferaft?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)