|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 80 | Part 2 Chapter 81 | Part 2 Chapter 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say was strange about the ecosystem in the lifeboat on the second day?
(a) Two wild animals slept in the boat.
(b) The hyena and a human were in the same boat.
(c) The hyena and orangutan existed side by side and ignored each other.
(d) The hyena was in the boat.
2. What did Pi do the first day in the life boat?
(a) He explored the life boat.
(b) He made himself secure.
(c) He kept alert looking for survivors and rescue teams.
(d) He helped the animals on board.
3. According to Pi, why will a lion in a zoo attack?
(a) Its territory is invaded.
(b) It doesn't like the trainer or zookeeper.
(c) It is hungry.
(d) It is mean.
4. What did Pi do each time he thought he saw lights in the distance?
(a) Directed a broken mirror piece at the lights.
(b) Cried in happiness, then in pain, when the lights didn't come closer.
(d) Set off a flare.
5. What did Pi fail to control as time passed on the liferaft?
(a) His direction.
(b) His fear.
(c) His loneliness.
(d) His faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pi saw a sea turtle near the boat, what did he do?
2. What did Pi say at the meeting of his parents and his religious teachers?
3. What animal do zookeepers think of as the most dangerous animal in the zoo?
4. The main character grew up in what country?
5. What did Pi do when he didn't feel as welcome to his interfaith practices as before?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)