|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 68 | Part 2 Chapter 69 | Part 2 Chapter 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were along the interior perimeter of the boat?
2. What did Pi smell when he was next to the boat?
(a) The smell of the ocean.
(b) The smell of rotting food.
(c) The tiger's urine.
(d) The smell of his wet blanket.
3. Why must a circus lion trainer establish that he is the alpha male with respect to the lion?
(a) The trainer must show the lion he is physically stronger.
(b) All lions want to be dominated.
(c) Only female lions are used in the circus.
(d) The lion must know who is boss, which will make it feel secure.
4. According to the author, which of the following was a reason why Pi decided to get back into the lifeboat?
(a) He was cold and tired.
(b) He knew the tiger would not hurt him.
(c) He wanted to get dry.
(d) There was a shark in the water.
5. What event showed that fortune was with Pi?
(a) He was not seasick.
(b) He didn't get killed by a falling zebra.
(c) He went to sleep early the night before.
(d) He was mobile enough to get in the lifeboat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the boat do when the raft was next to it?
2. What did Pi build a raft out of?
3. What was the response of Pi's mother to his request for a Christian baptism and a prayer rug?
4. What was the reaction of Pi's parents to Pi's explorations and practices of various religions?
5. What did Pi's father tell him was the second greatest danger in the zoo?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)