|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 68 | Part 2 Chapter 69 | Part 2 Chapter 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the manual suggest Pi drink as a nutritious drink?
(a) Fish guts.
(b) Turtle blood.
(c) Tiger urine.
(d) Sea Water.
2. What religion is Pi?
3. What did Pi plan to do with Richard Parker the night after he finished the raft?
(a) Keep him around for protection.
(b) Kill him and bury him on land.
(c) Get rid of him and have the lifeboat to himself.
(d) Kill him and cast him off onto the raft, adrift in the sea.
4. What did Pi finally realize after reading the manual written by a British Royal Navy commander?
(a) The British had a keen sense on shipwrecks.
(b) The ocean was going to become more fierce in future storms.
(c) He was responsible for his own survival now.
(d) The tiger would not kill him.
5. When Pi's father took his sons on a tour of the zoo, which of the following statements is not true?
(a) His father told them not to try and pet a tiger.
(b) His father showed them how quickly animals could kill them.
(c) His father told them none of the animals could be touched.
(d) They watched a tiger eat a goat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pi do to modify the raft?
2. What convinced Pi he wasn't going to die?
3. What did Pi do when he didn't feel as welcome to his interfaith practices as before?
4. According to the author, which of the following was a reason why Pi decided to get back into the lifeboat?
5. Why does the author promise the reader a happy ending to Pi's tale?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)