|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 68 | Part 2 Chapter 69 | Part 2 Chapter 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pi lament to the author that he is forgetting?
(a) What Richard Parker looked like.
(b) What his brother looked like.
(c) What his mother looked like.
(d) What his father looked like.
2. What did Pi plan to do with Richard Parker the night after he finished the raft?
(a) Keep him around for protection.
(b) Get rid of him and have the lifeboat to himself.
(c) Kill him and cast him off onto the raft, adrift in the sea.
(d) Kill him and bury him on land.
3. What was the response of Pi's father to his request for Christian baptism and a prayer rug?
(a) His father just wanted Pi to be happy.
(b) His father said to talk to his mother about it.
(c) His father didn't question him about this decision.
(d) His father thought it was a good idea.
4. What convinced Pi he wasn't going to die?
(a) A voice.
(b) A friend.
(c) A rat.
(d) Richard Parker.
5. What of Pi's disintegrated from the sun and salt?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His raft.
(c) His food.
(d) His boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the omega animal?
2. When Pi was 14, he went on a family vacation to Munmar and saw what on the top of three hills?
3. Who is Mamji?
4. What did Pi smell when he was next to the boat?
5. Pi did what with the raft after he built it?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)