|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 47 | Part 2 Chapter 48 | Part 2 Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the first night on the lifeboat, what did the hyena do?
(a) Walked around the boat.
(b) Spent the night barking/howling.
(c) Slept on the tarp.
(d) Chewed off the leg of the zebra.
2. How important is religion to Pi?
(a) It is somewhat important.
(b) It is very important.
(c) It is not important at all.
(d) It is important depending on the circumstances.
3. Which of the following statements is true about Pi's parents' practice of their religion?
(a) Pi's parents were not very religious.
(b) Pi's parents practiced their Hindu religion faithfully all the time.
(c) Pi's mother had a Hindu upbringing, but had been schooled as a Presbyterian.
(d) Pi's father was raised as a Hindu, but had been schooled as a Baptist.
4. What was the main character named after?
(a) A swimming pool.
(b) His father.
(c) A famous landmark.
(d) His grandfather.
5. What happened after the meeting of Pi's parents and his religious teachers?
(a) They all had tea together.
(b) Pi went off by himself to think about the meeting.
(c) Pi's family went out for ice cream.
(d) Pi went to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is the following is not true about Pi's visit to a Christian church and his meeting with Father Martin?
2. Which of the following does Pi discuss as a strange living arrangement of animals?
3. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Pi's baptism?
4. Pi and Mr. Kumar agreed on what?
5. Who is Mamji?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)