|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 47 | Part 2 Chapter 48 | Part 2 Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pi lament to the author that he is forgetting?
(a) What his brother looked like.
(b) What his mother looked like.
(c) What his father looked like.
(d) What Richard Parker looked like.
2. After the hyena killed the zebra, what did the hyena do?
(a) Jumped overboard.
(b) Went to sleep.
(c) Tried to kill Pi.
(d) Killed Orange Juice.
3. How did Richard Parker end up in the lifeboat with Pi?
(a) Pi helped him swim to the boat by throwing him a life buoy.
(b) He jumped into the boat from the ship.
(c) He was there before Pi got in.
(d) Pi doesn't know how he got there.
4. The main character grew up in what country?
(c) United States.
5. As night fell on his first day in the lifeboat, why did Pi become scared?
(a) He knew the hyena was capable of hurting him.
(b) It would be dark and rescue boats wouldn't see him.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) He didn't know what would happen.
Short Answer Questions
1. The main character's father loved to talk about what subject?
2. When Pi was 14, he went on a family vacation to Munmar and saw what on the top of three hills?
3. According to Pi's father, what kind of an environment do animals seek?
4. According to the author, which of the following was a reason why Pi decided to get back into the lifeboat?
5. What was the reaction of Pi's parents to Pi's explorations and practices of various religions?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)