|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 47 | Part 2 Chapter 48 | Part 2 Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal do zookeepers think of as the most dangerous animal in the zoo?
2. What event showed that fortune was with Pi?
(a) He was not seasick.
(b) He didn't get killed by a falling zebra.
(c) He went to sleep early the night before.
(d) He was mobile enough to get in the lifeboat.
3. What was the main character named after?
(a) A swimming pool.
(b) A famous landmark.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His father.
4. Pi and Mr. Kumar agreed on what?
(a) That Pi should spend more time studying.
(b) That all religions were basically the same.
(c) On the sacredness of the zoo.
(d) On politics.
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Pi's prayer rug?
(a) He used it outside.
(b) He lost it.
(c) It reminded him of the sacredness of the earth.
(d) He used it in the mosque.
Short Answer Questions
1. The main character grew up in what country?
2. As Pi was learning about Islam, he visited a Muslim shopkeeper. Which of the following statements is true?
3. What did the main character think about the animals in the zoo?
4. What did Pi do the first day in the life boat?
5. When did Pi feel that God was very close to him?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)