|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 41 | Part 2 Chapter 42 | Part 2 Chapter 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main character's father loved to talk about what subject?
2. According to Pi, when do animals try to escape from the zoo?
(a) When they are hungry.
(b) When they want to return to their prior home.
(c) When they are unhappy.
(d) When they don't like their habitat.
3. What animal do zookeepers think of as the most dangerous animal in the zoo?
4. Who were the two men Pi called the "prophets of his youth"?
(a) Satish Kumar, the Sufi, and Mamji.
(b) Mamji and Pi's father.
(c) Satish Kumar, the atheist, and Mamji.
(d) Satish Kumar, the atheist, and Satish Kumar, the Sufi.
5. When did Pi feel that God was very close to him?
(a) One day when he was riding his bike home from Mr. Kumar's, the Muslim.
(b) When he was praying in the Christian church.
(c) When he watched the Muslim shopkeeper.
(d) When he was praying in the mosque.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these events did not occur before the ship sank?
2. What was the response of Pi's father to his request for Christian baptism and a prayer rug?
3. What did Pi do when he didn't feel as welcome to his interfaith practices as before?
4. Symbolically, what does it mean when the storm clears?
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Pi's prayer rug?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)