|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapter 25 | Part 1 Chapter 26 | Part 1 Chapter 27 | Part 1 Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main character grew up in what country?
(a) United States.
2. What did Pi's father tell him was the second greatest danger in the zoo?
(a) Old buildings.
(d) Animal cruelty.
3. What happened after the meeting of Pi's parents and his religious teachers?
(a) Pi went off by himself to think about the meeting.
(b) They all had tea together.
(c) Pi went to bed.
(d) Pi's family went out for ice cream.
4. Who was Mr. Satish Kumar?
(a) Mr. Kumar was the reason Pi studied theology.
(b) Mr. Kumar was a good looking man who believed in God.
(c) Mr. Kumar was a Communist and atheist.
(d) Mr. Kumar was an agnostic.
5. Which is the following is not true about Pi's visit to a Christian church and his meeting with Father Martin?
(a) Pi went to a Hindu temple after he went to the Christian church.
(b) Pi did not feel he belonged in the Christian church.
(c) Pi told Father Martin that he wanted to become a Christian.
(d) Pi thought the story about Jesus to be odd.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Pi, when have successful zookeepers created a healthy environment for the animals?
2. Who were the two men Pi called the "prophets of his youth"?
3. What did the main character think about the animals in the zoo?
4. What was the main character named after?
5. Which of the following statements is true about Pi's parents' practice of their religion?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)