|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapter 25 | Part 1 Chapter 26 | Part 1 Chapter 27 | Part 1 Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Pi was learning about Islam, he visited a Muslim shopkeeper. Which of the following statements is true?
(a) The shopkeeper took Pi to a mosque.
(b) The shopkeeper asked Pi to leave when it was time to pray.
(c) Pi bought Muslim prayer beads at the shop.
(d) Pi didn't have dinner with the shopkeeper.
2. The main character's father loved to talk about what subject?
3. In Part 1, Chapter 21, what is the author's purpose in writing about what he thinks after interviewing Pi?
(a) To help the reader understand Pi better.
(b) To make the reader aware that the author likes Pi.
(c) To help the reader know what the author thinks.
(d) To make the reader aware of the author's religious beliefs.
4. What happened after the meeting of Pi's parents and his religious teachers?
(a) Pi went to bed.
(b) Pi's family went out for ice cream.
(c) Pi went off by himself to think about the meeting.
(d) They all had tea together.
5. Who is Antieji?
(a) Pi's cousin.
(b) Pi's foster mother in Toronto.
(c) Pi's best friend.
(d) Pi's aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is the following is not true about Pi's visit to a Christian church and his meeting with Father Martin?
2. Pi and Mr. Kumar agreed on what?
3. In Part 1, Chapter 12, what do readers learn about the nameless man?
4. Who was Mr. Satish Kumar?
5. What did Pi's father tell him was the second greatest danger in the zoo?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)