|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapter 25 | Part 1 Chapter 26 | Part 1 Chapter 27 | Part 1 Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Mr. Satish Kumar?
(a) Mr. Kumar was an agnostic.
(b) Mr. Kumar was the reason Pi studied theology.
(c) Mr. Kumar was a Communist and atheist.
(d) Mr. Kumar was a good looking man who believed in God.
2. What did Pi do when he didn't feel as welcome to his interfaith practices as before?
(a) Changed Christian churches.
(b) Talked to his religious teachers.
(c) Attended Hindu temple only at quiet times.
(d) Lingered after Muslim prayers.
3. What did Pi's father tell him was the second greatest danger in the zoo?
(a) Old buildings.
(c) Animal cruelty.
4. What did Pi say at the meeting of his parents and his religious teachers?
(a) He would think about they said.
(b) He wanted to study more about the religions.
(c) The religions were similar.
(d) He just wanted to love God.
5. What was the response of Pi's father to his request for Christian baptism and a prayer rug?
(a) His father said to talk to his mother about it.
(b) His father didn't question him about this decision.
(c) His father thought it was a good idea.
(d) His father just wanted Pi to be happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the main character think about the animals in the zoo?
2. What happened after the meeting of Pi's parents and his religious teachers?
3. The nameless male character introduced in Part 1, Chapter 2 reappears in Part 1, Chapter 6. Readers now learn what about this man?
4. When did Pi feel that God was very close to him?
5. In Pi's story, which of these statements is true about the black leopard that escaped from the Zurich Zoo?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)