|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapter 25 | Part 1 Chapter 26 | Part 1 Chapter 27 | Part 1 Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened after the meeting of Pi's parents and his religious teachers?
(a) They all had tea together.
(b) Pi went to bed.
(c) Pi went off by himself to think about the meeting.
(d) Pi's family went out for ice cream.
2. In Part 1, Chapter 12, what do readers learn about the nameless man?
(a) He is the main character.
(b) He will probably remain nameless throughout the story.
(c) He is a relative of the main character.
(d) The author uses him only as a means to tell the story.
3. What was the main character named after?
(a) His father.
(b) A swimming pool.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) A famous landmark.
4. According to Pi, when have successful zookeepers created a healthy environment for the animals?
(a) When the animals don't try to get out.
(b) When the animals eat well.
(c) When the animals reproduce.
(d) When the animals get along with humans.
5. Who was Mr. Satish Kumar?
(a) Mr. Kumar was a good looking man who believed in God.
(b) Mr. Kumar was an agnostic.
(c) Mr. Kumar was a Communist and atheist.
(d) Mr. Kumar was the reason Pi studied theology.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Pi first learn about Islam?
2. According to Pi, when do animals try to escape from the zoo?
3. What religion is Pi?
4. The main character's father loved to talk about what subject?
5. According to Pi, why will a lion in a zoo attack?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)