|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapter 25 | Part 1 Chapter 26 | Part 1 Chapter 27 | Part 1 Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Pi feel that God was very close to him?
(a) When he watched the Muslim shopkeeper.
(b) When he was praying in the Christian church.
(c) One day when he was riding his bike home from Mr. Kumar's, the Muslim.
(d) When he was praying in the mosque.
2. According to Pi's father, what kind of an environment do animals seek?
3. What happened after the meeting of Pi's parents and his religious teachers?
(a) Pi went to bed.
(b) They all had tea together.
(c) Pi went off by himself to think about the meeting.
(d) Pi's family went out for ice cream.
4. As Pi was learning about Islam, he visited a Muslim shopkeeper. Which of the following statements is true?
(a) The shopkeeper asked Pi to leave when it was time to pray.
(b) Pi bought Muslim prayer beads at the shop.
(c) Pi didn't have dinner with the shopkeeper.
(d) The shopkeeper took Pi to a mosque.
5. According to Pi, why will a lion in a zoo attack?
(a) It is mean.
(b) It doesn't like the trainer or zookeeper.
(c) Its territory is invaded.
(d) It is hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mamji?
2. What religion is Pi?
3. What happened at the meeting with Pi's parents and his three religious teachers?
4. What did Pi do when he didn't feel as welcome to his interfaith practices as before?
5. What was the reaction of Pi's parents to Pi's explorations and practices of various religions?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)