|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapter 25 | Part 1 Chapter 26 | Part 1 Chapter 27 | Part 1 Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Pi, why will a lion in a zoo attack?
(a) Its territory is invaded.
(b) It doesn't like the trainer or zookeeper.
(c) It is hungry.
(d) It is mean.
2. What religion is Pi?
3. What is the purpose of the italicized chapters?
(a) To confuse the reader.
(b) To add some mysteriousness to the story.
(c) To give the reader some background about the man.
(d) To tell the reader how the author discovered the story.
4. What did Pi say at the meeting of his parents and his religious teachers?
(a) He wanted to study more about the religions.
(b) The religions were similar.
(c) He would think about they said.
(d) He just wanted to love God.
5. Pi and Mr. Kumar agreed on what?
(a) On politics.
(b) That Pi should spend more time studying.
(c) On the sacredness of the zoo.
(d) That all religions were basically the same.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is the following is not true about Pi's visit to a Christian church and his meeting with Father Martin?
2. What did Pi's father tell him was the second greatest danger in the zoo?
3. What is the omega animal?
4. Which of the following statements is true about Pi's parents' practice of their religion?
5. What was the main character named after?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)