|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapter 25 | Part 1 Chapter 26 | Part 1 Chapter 27 | Part 1 Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Pi, when have successful zookeepers created a healthy environment for the animals?
(a) When the animals reproduce.
(b) When the animals eat well.
(c) When the animals get along with humans.
(d) When the animals don't try to get out.
2. According to Pi, why will a lion in a zoo attack?
(a) It doesn't like the trainer or zookeeper.
(b) It is mean.
(c) Its territory is invaded.
(d) It is hungry.
3. Which is the following is not true about Pi's visit to a Christian church and his meeting with Father Martin?
(a) Pi thought the story about Jesus to be odd.
(b) Pi went to a Hindu temple after he went to the Christian church.
(c) Pi did not feel he belonged in the Christian church.
(d) Pi told Father Martin that he wanted to become a Christian.
4. When Pi was 14, he went on a family vacation to Munmar and saw what on the top of three hills?
(a) Tea estates.
(b) Religious temples.
5. In Part 1, Chapter 1, the main character tells about his experience in which location?
(a) An English restaurant.
(b) A Canadian hospital.
(c) A Mexican hospital.
(d) A Mexican restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Pi was learning about Islam, he visited a Muslim shopkeeper. Which of the following statements is true?
2. According to Pi, when do animals try to escape from the zoo?
3. What is the omega animal?
4. What do Pi's parents think about his being so religious?
5. What happened after the meeting of Pi's parents and his religious teachers?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)