|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapter 25 | Part 1 Chapter 26 | Part 1 Chapter 27 | Part 1 Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is the following is not true about Pi's visit to a Christian church and his meeting with Father Martin?
(a) Pi went to a Hindu temple after he went to the Christian church.
(b) Pi told Father Martin that he wanted to become a Christian.
(c) Pi did not feel he belonged in the Christian church.
(d) Pi thought the story about Jesus to be odd.
2. What animal do zookeepers think of as the most dangerous animal in the zoo?
3. When Pi was 14, he went on a family vacation to Munmar and saw what on the top of three hills?
(c) Religious temples.
(d) Tea estates.
4. When did Pi feel that God was very close to him?
(a) When he was praying in the mosque.
(b) One day when he was riding his bike home from Mr. Kumar's, the Muslim.
(c) When he was praying in the Christian church.
(d) When he watched the Muslim shopkeeper.
5. Pi and Mr. Kumar agreed on what?
(a) That Pi should spend more time studying.
(b) On politics.
(c) That all religions were basically the same.
(d) On the sacredness of the zoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the response of Pi's father to his request for Christian baptism and a prayer rug?
2. What happened at the meeting with Pi's parents and his three religious teachers?
3. What was the main character named after?
4. According to Pi, when do animals try to escape from the zoo?
5. In Pi's story, which of these statements is true about the black leopard that escaped from the Zurich Zoo?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)