|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapter 25 | Part 1 Chapter 26 | Part 1 Chapter 27 | Part 1 Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Pi, when have successful zookeepers created a healthy environment for the animals?
(a) When the animals get along with humans.
(b) When the animals reproduce.
(c) When the animals don't try to get out.
(d) When the animals eat well.
2. Who was Mr. Satish Kumar?
(a) Mr. Kumar was a good looking man who believed in God.
(b) Mr. Kumar was the reason Pi studied theology.
(c) Mr. Kumar was an agnostic.
(d) Mr. Kumar was a Communist and atheist.
3. According to Pi, when do animals try to escape from the zoo?
(a) When they want to return to their prior home.
(b) When they are hungry.
(c) When they are unhappy.
(d) When they don't like their habitat.
4. What is the omega animal?
(a) The one with the highest social standing in their group.
(b) The animal that is given the easiest tricks to learn.
(c) The hardest animal to train.
(d) The one with the lowest social standing in their group.
5. What religion is Pi?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, Chapter 1, the main character tells about his experience in which location?
2. In Pi's story, which of these statements is true about the black leopard that escaped from the Zurich Zoo?
3. Which is the following is not true about Pi's visit to a Christian church and his meeting with Father Martin?
4. According to Pi, why will a lion in a zoo attack?
5. Pi and Mr. Kumar agreed on what?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)