|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapter 17 | Part 1 Chapter 18 | Part 1 Chapter 19 | Part 1 Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal do zookeepers think of as the most dangerous animal in the zoo?
2. According to Pi, when have successful zookeepers created a healthy environment for the animals?
(a) When the animals eat well.
(b) When the animals reproduce.
(c) When the animals don't try to get out.
(d) When the animals get along with humans.
3. The nameless male character introduced in Part 1, Chapter 2 reappears in Part 1, Chapter 6. Readers now learn what about this man?
(a) He teaches the main character about animals.
(b) He works in the zoo.
(c) He likes to swim.
(d) He is a great cook with an extensive spice collection.
4. When Pi's father took his sons on a tour of the zoo, which of the following statements is not true?
(a) His father told them none of the animals could be touched.
(b) His father told them not to try and pet a tiger.
(c) They watched a tiger eat a goat.
(d) His father showed them how quickly animals could kill them.
5. What did Pi's father tell him was the second greatest danger in the zoo?
(a) Animal cruelty.
(d) Old buildings.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, Chapter 12, what do readers learn about the nameless man?
2. How did Pi first learn about Islam?
3. According to Pi, why will a lion in a zoo attack?
4. The main character's father loved to talk about what subject?
5. Who is Antieji?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)