|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapter 17 | Part 1 Chapter 18 | Part 1 Chapter 19 | Part 1 Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the omega animal?
(a) The animal that is given the easiest tricks to learn.
(b) The hardest animal to train.
(c) The one with the highest social standing in their group.
(d) The one with the lowest social standing in their group.
2. What animal do zookeepers think of as the most dangerous animal in the zoo?
3. What did Pi's father tell him was the second greatest danger in the zoo?
(b) Animal cruelty.
(d) Old buildings.
4. What was the main character named after?
(a) A famous landmark.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) A swimming pool.
(d) His father.
5. The main character grew up in what country?
(b) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the two men Pi called the "prophets of his youth"?
2. When Pi was 14, he went on a family vacation to Munmar and saw what on the top of three hills?
3. What is the purpose of the italicized chapters?
4. Who is Mamji?
5. Who is Antieji?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)