|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapter 17 | Part 1 Chapter 18 | Part 1 Chapter 19 | Part 1 Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the omega animal?
(a) The one with the highest social standing in their group.
(b) The hardest animal to train.
(c) The animal that is given the easiest tricks to learn.
(d) The one with the lowest social standing in their group.
2. In Part 1, Chapter 12, what do readers learn about the nameless man?
(a) He is the main character.
(b) He will probably remain nameless throughout the story.
(c) The author uses him only as a means to tell the story.
(d) He is a relative of the main character.
3. Who is Antieji?
(a) Pi's cousin.
(b) Pi's foster mother in Toronto.
(c) Pi's aunt.
(d) Pi's best friend.
4. According to Pi, when have successful zookeepers created a healthy environment for the animals?
(a) When the animals don't try to get out.
(b) When the animals eat well.
(c) When the animals get along with humans.
(d) When the animals reproduce.
5. What did Pi's father tell him was the second greatest danger in the zoo?
(a) Old buildings.
(d) Animal cruelty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Mr. Satish Kumar?
2. When Pi's father took his sons on a tour of the zoo, which of the following statements is not true?
3. According to Pi's father, what kind of an environment do animals seek?
4. According to Pi, why will a lion in a zoo attack?
5. What religion is Pi?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)