|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 68 | Part 2 Chapter 69 | Part 2 Chapter 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, Chapter 30, what does the author say he learned about Pi when they met?
(a) That Pi's wife's name is Meena and she is a doctor.
(b) That Pi was twice divorced.
(c) That Pi was married.
(d) That Pi did not believe in marriage.
2. What else did Pi catch besides fish?
3. Pi's interest in which of the following is one of the themes that runs throughout the book?
4. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Pi's prayer rug?
(a) He used it in the mosque.
(b) He used it outside.
(c) It reminded him of the sacredness of the earth.
(d) He lost it.
5. What did Pi say at the meeting of his parents and his religious teachers?
(a) He would think about they said.
(b) He just wanted to love God.
(c) The religions were similar.
(d) He wanted to study more about the religions.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, Chapter 12, what do readers learn about the nameless man?
2. How did Pi first learn about Islam?
3. What did Pi share for food with Richard Parker after butchering it?
4. Why must a circus lion trainer establish that he is the alpha male with respect to the lion?
5. What did Pi bring to the tiger in the morning after they had both had a restless night's sleep?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)