Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 47 | Part 2 Chapter 48 | Part 2 Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Pi was learning about Islam, he visited a Muslim shopkeeper. Which of the following statements is true?
(a) The shopkeeper asked Pi to leave when it was time to pray.
(b) The shopkeeper took Pi to a mosque.
(c) Pi didn't have dinner with the shopkeeper.
(d) Pi bought Muslim prayer beads at the shop.
2. After the hyena killed the zebra, what did the hyena do?
(a) Went to sleep.
(b) Tried to kill Pi.
(c) Killed Orange Juice.
(d) Jumped overboard.
3. When did Pi feel that God was very close to him?
(a) One day when he was riding his bike home from Mr. Kumar's, the Muslim.
(b) When he watched the Muslim shopkeeper.
(c) When he was praying in the mosque.
(d) When he was praying in the Christian church.
4. Which is the following is not true about Pi's visit to a Christian church and his meeting with Father Martin?
(a) Pi went to a Hindu temple after he went to the Christian church.
(b) Pi told Father Martin that he wanted to become a Christian.
(c) Pi did not feel he belonged in the Christian church.
(d) Pi thought the story about Jesus to be odd.
5. What religion is Pi?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Mr. Satish Kumar?
2. What is the purpose of the italicized chapters?
3. As Pi was losing hope, his courage rose and what did he no longer fear?
4. According to Pi, when have successful zookeepers created a healthy environment for the animals?
5. What did Pi do the first day in the life boat?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)