|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 83 | Part 2 Chapter 84 | Part 2 Chapter 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Pi's prayer rug?
(a) It reminded him of the sacredness of the earth.
(b) He used it in the mosque.
(c) He lost it.
(d) He used it outside.
2. What equipment did Pi fish the most with?
(a) His hands.
3. What religion is Pi?
4. When Pi was 14, he went on a family vacation to Munmar and saw what on the top of three hills?
(b) Religious temples.
(d) Tea estates.
5. What was an act of deference by the tiger to Pi?
(a) Hiding his feces.
(b) Not lashing out at Pi.
(c) Being silent and gentle with Pi.
(d) Growling at Pi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was under the tarp on the boat?
2. After Pi was nearly starving, what did a storm of flying fish bring onto the boat?
3. Who is Antieji?
4. The nameless male character introduced in Part 1, Chapter 2 reappears in Part 1, Chapter 6. Readers now learn what about this man?
5. When Pi awoke in the middle of the night and saw the huge moonlit sky before him, what did he think about with regards to himself and the rest of the sea?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)