|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 83 | Part 2 Chapter 84 | Part 2 Chapter 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pi manage to salvage after the great storm?
(a) His fishing pole.
(b) One whistle.
(c) His tarp.
(d) His raft.
2. What smell reminded Pi of childhood?
(a) The smell of the flares.
(b) The smell of the sea.
(c) The smell of the fish.
(d) The smell of the tiger.
3. According to the author, which of the following was a reason why Pi decided to get back into the lifeboat?
(a) He was cold and tired.
(b) He knew the tiger would not hurt him.
(c) There was a shark in the water.
(d) He wanted to get dry.
4. How large was the boat?
(a) 26 feet deep, 8 feet wide, 3.5 feet long.
(b) 3.5 feet deep, 8 feet wide, 26 feet long.
(c) 10 feet deep, 4 feet wide, 18 feet long.
(d) 4 feet deep, 18 feet wide, 10 feet long.
5. What else did Pi see a group of, which stayed with him an entire day?
(a) Sea Lions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Antieji?
2. What equipment did Pi fish the most with?
3. What did the crouching tiger do when Pi turned to face him after the storm?
4. Why did Pi give generously to the tiger at the cost of his own hunger and thirst?
5. What did the boat do when the raft was next to it?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)