|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 83 | Part 2 Chapter 84 | Part 2 Chapter 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How important is religion to Pi?
(a) It is somewhat important.
(b) It is not important at all.
(c) It is very important.
(d) It is important depending on the circumstances.
2. How did Richard Parker end up in the lifeboat with Pi?
(a) He was there before Pi got in.
(b) He jumped into the boat from the ship.
(c) Pi doesn't know how he got there.
(d) Pi helped him swim to the boat by throwing him a life buoy.
3. When Pi's father took his sons on a tour of the zoo, which of the following statements is not true?
(a) They watched a tiger eat a goat.
(b) His father told them not to try and pet a tiger.
(c) His father showed them how quickly animals could kill them.
(d) His father told them none of the animals could be touched.
4. What did Pi smell when he was next to the boat?
(a) The tiger's urine.
(b) The smell of rotting food.
(c) The smell of the ocean.
(d) The smell of his wet blanket.
5. What else did Pi catch besides fish?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Richard Parker's territory?
2. What did the manual suggest Pi drink as a nutritious drink?
3. What did Pi do when he didn't feel as welcome to his interfaith practices as before?
4. What did the crouching tiger do when Pi turned to face him after the storm?
5. What did Pi spend a lot of time in the manual reading about and studying?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)