|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 83 | Part 2 Chapter 84 | Part 2 Chapter 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the response of Pi's father to his request for Christian baptism and a prayer rug?
(a) His father said to talk to his mother about it.
(b) His father just wanted Pi to be happy.
(c) His father didn't question him about this decision.
(d) His father thought it was a good idea.
2. When did Pi feel that God was very close to him?
(a) When he was praying in the Christian church.
(b) One day when he was riding his bike home from Mr. Kumar's, the Muslim.
(c) When he watched the Muslim shopkeeper.
(d) When he was praying in the mosque.
3. What event showed that fortune was with Pi?
(a) He didn't get killed by a falling zebra.
(b) He went to sleep early the night before.
(c) He was not seasick.
(d) He was mobile enough to get in the lifeboat.
4. What did Pi have a hard time butchering?
5. How did Richard Parker react when Pi shouted a greeting to him?
(a) Came closer to Pi to see what Pi wanted.
(b) Turned away from Pi, silent.
(c) Responded with the same sounds as before.
(d) Growled and roared.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal do zookeepers think of as the most dangerous animal in the zoo?
2. What did Pi do when he didn't feel as welcome to his interfaith practices as before?
3. What did Pi build a raft out of?
4. What was under the tarp on the boat?
5. What religion is Pi?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)