|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 83 | Part 2 Chapter 84 | Part 2 Chapter 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Richard Parker's territory?
(a) Under the tarp and in the blackness beneath.
(b) Under the tarp and the rest of the lifeboat.
(c) Under the tarp and the raft.
(d) The lifeboat and the raft.
2. What did Pi's father tell him was the second greatest danger in the zoo?
(c) Old buildings.
(d) Animal cruelty.
3. What else did Pi see a group of, which stayed with him an entire day?
(b) Sea Lions.
4. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Pi's baptism?
(a) His father, mother and brother came, even though it was against their will.
(b) The actual baptism involved only a trickle of water poured over his head.
(c) The actual baptism was, for him, as refreshing as a warm summer rain.
(d) It was an uncomfortable event for Pi.
5. What happened to the underside of Pi's raft?
(a) It started breaking apart.
(b) It turned green with algae.
(c) It became an ecosystem full of sea life.
(d) It started rotting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What convinced Pi he wasn't going to die?
2. What did Pi do to keep Richard Parker satisfied?
3. What did the boat do when the raft was next to it?
4. What did Pi do to modify the raft?
5. What did Pi share for food with Richard Parker after butchering it?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)