|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 83 | Part 2 Chapter 84 | Part 2 Chapter 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the family sold the zoo, why did it take a year before they could leave India for Canada?
(a) The paperwork took that long.
(b) No one wanted to buy the zoo.
(c) No one wanted to buy the zoo animals.
(d) Pi's mother took that long to get the house and everything ready.
2. Pi and Mr. Kumar agreed on what?
(a) That Pi should spend more time studying.
(b) On politics.
(c) That all religions were basically the same.
(d) On the sacredness of the zoo.
3. What else did Pi catch besides fish?
4. The nameless male character introduced in Part 1, Chapter 2 reappears in Part 1, Chapter 6. Readers now learn what about this man?
(a) He teaches the main character about animals.
(b) He works in the zoo.
(c) He is a great cook with an extensive spice collection.
(d) He likes to swim.
5. What did Pi have a hard time butchering?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Richard Parker end up in the lifeboat with Pi?
2. Who is Antieji?
3. What did Pi share for food with Richard Parker after butchering it?
4. The author uses the animals as symbols of what?
5. Since Pi had no bait, what did he cut up to fish with in the morning, after his leather shoe was unsuccessful?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)