|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 83 | Part 2 Chapter 84 | Part 2 Chapter 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pi manage to salvage after the great storm?
(a) One whistle.
(b) His fishing pole.
(c) His raft.
(d) His tarp.
2. What smell reminded Pi of childhood?
(a) The smell of the fish.
(b) The smell of the flares.
(c) The smell of the sea.
(d) The smell of the tiger.
3. What did the great storm one afternoon take with it?
(a) The collected rainwater.
(b) The tarp.
(c) The tiger.
(d) Pi's little raft.
4. Which of the following is true about Pi's family's departure from India?
(a) Other families on the ship were going to Canada as well.
(b) Pi was excited about leaving, but his mother was sad.
(c) The ship was delayed in its departure because of weather.
(d) The whole family was excited about going to Canada.
5. How did Richard Parker end up in the lifeboat with Pi?
(a) He was there before Pi got in.
(b) He jumped into the boat from the ship.
(c) Pi helped him swim to the boat by throwing him a life buoy.
(d) Pi doesn't know how he got there.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, which of the following was a reason why Pi decided to get back into the lifeboat?
2. Who is Antieji?
3. After the family sold the zoo, why did it take a year before they could leave India for Canada?
4. What is the omega animal?
5. What did Pi plan to do with Richard Parker the night after he finished the raft?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)