|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 83 | Part 2 Chapter 84 | Part 2 Chapter 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Richard Parker end up in the lifeboat with Pi?
(a) Pi doesn't know how he got there.
(b) Pi helped him swim to the boat by throwing him a life buoy.
(c) He jumped into the boat from the ship.
(d) He was there before Pi got in.
2. When did Pi start spending more time on the lifeboat?
(a) When Pi lost his blanket to the sea during the storm.
(b) When the raft was ruined in the storm.
(c) When the tiger did not attack him after the storm.
(d) When the tiger moved to the raft.
3. What did Pi share for food with Richard Parker after butchering it?
(a) Eel guts.
(c) Turtle meat.
(d) Shark meat.
4. What did the boat do when the raft was next to it?
(a) Turned parallel to the current and calmed in its rolling motion.
(b) Turned perpendicular to the current and flowed with it.
(c) Turned perpendicular to the waves and rolled unpleasantly.
(d) Turned parallel to the waves, increasing the unpleasant rolling motion.
5. Why did Pi give generously to the tiger at the cost of his own hunger and thirst?
(a) If the tiger got mad at Pi, he would lunge and kill Pi.
(b) If the tiger became desperate for food, Pi knew his life would end quickly.
(c) Pi believed in sharing with the tiger for mutual survival.
(d) If he didn't give generously to the tiger, Pi would not be fulfilling his religious needs.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the family sold the zoo, why did it take a year before they could leave India for Canada?
2. Who is Antieji?
3. What animal do zookeepers think of as the most dangerous animal in the zoo?
4. What was one thing Pi was concerned and obsessed about not having enough of?
5. What smell reminded Pi of childhood?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)