|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 83 | Part 2 Chapter 84 | Part 2 Chapter 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does Pi attribute his survival alongside Richard Parker with?
(a) His faith in his religion and his mother's love for him.
(b) The seperate spaces of the raft and the lifeboat.
(c) His ignorance at the true dangers of Richard Parker and luck.
(d) Richard Parker's tendency towards seasickness and Pi being the provider of food and water.
2. When did Pi start spending more time on the lifeboat?
(a) When the tiger moved to the raft.
(b) When the raft was ruined in the storm.
(c) When the tiger did not attack him after the storm.
(d) When Pi lost his blanket to the sea during the storm.
3. What was one thing Pi was concerned and obsessed about not having enough of?
4. What did Pi do to exert his dominance over the tiger?
(a) Cleaned the boat of the tiger's urine in front of him.
(b) Handled the tiger's feces in front of him.
(c) Conducted his daily routine in front of him.
(d) Cleaned the fish he caught in front of him.
5. Where was Richard Parker's territory?
(a) Under the tarp and the raft.
(b) Under the tarp and the rest of the lifeboat.
(c) The lifeboat and the raft.
(d) Under the tarp and in the blackness beneath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pi spend a lot of time in the manual reading about and studying?
2. What was the response of Pi's mother to his request for a Christian baptism and a prayer rug?
3. What animal do zookeepers think of as the most dangerous animal in the zoo?
4. What emerged for Pi through the darkest times?
5. What type of storm was Pi struck with the beauty and wonder of?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)