|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 83 | Part 2 Chapter 84 | Part 2 Chapter 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why must a circus lion trainer establish that he is the alpha male with respect to the lion?
(a) The trainer must show the lion he is physically stronger.
(b) The lion must know who is boss, which will make it feel secure.
(c) Only female lions are used in the circus.
(d) All lions want to be dominated.
2. What does Pi lament to the author that he is forgetting?
(a) What his mother looked like.
(b) What his father looked like.
(c) What Richard Parker looked like.
(d) What his brother looked like.
3. What did Pi fail to control as time passed on the liferaft?
(a) His faith.
(b) His loneliness.
(c) His direction.
(d) His fear.
4. What did Pi do to exert his dominance over the tiger?
(a) Conducted his daily routine in front of him.
(b) Cleaned the fish he caught in front of him.
(c) Cleaned the boat of the tiger's urine in front of him.
(d) Handled the tiger's feces in front of him.
5. What was under the tarp on the boat?
(b) A pile of lifejackets.
(c) The tiger.
(d) A locker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pi's father tell him was the second greatest danger in the zoo?
2. What was one thing Pi was concerned and obsessed about not having enough of?
3. What type of storm was Pi struck with the beauty and wonder of?
4. What did Pi spend a lot of time in the manual reading about and studying?
5. Since Pi had no bait, what did he cut up to fish with in the morning, after his leather shoe was unsuccessful?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)