|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 83 | Part 2 Chapter 84 | Part 2 Chapter 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the crouching tiger do when Pi turned to face him after the storm?
(a) Lunged at Pi, aiming to kill him.
(b) Growled at Pi.
(c) Licked his nose and averted his gaze.
(d) Leaned over the boat and clubbed at a fish.
2. What did Pi spend a lot of time in the manual reading about and studying?
(a) How to make a shelter.
(b) The tide and current.
(c) Navigational directions.
(d) How to signal that he was alive.
3. What did Pi smell when he was next to the boat?
(a) The smell of the ocean.
(b) The smell of his wet blanket.
(c) The tiger's urine.
(d) The smell of rotting food.
4. What did Pi not find after looking around on the boat?
(b) Life jackets.
(d) Drinking water.
5. What did Pi do to keep Richard Parker satisfied?
(a) Did not get near him, leaving him alone.
(b) Put him on the raft.
(c) Caught as many fish as possible.
(d) Talked to him while he petted him.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the first night on the lifeboat, what did the hyena do?
2. What do Pi's parents think about his being so religious?
3. What was the response of Pi's father to his request for Christian baptism and a prayer rug?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 36, who is not at Pi's home to welcome the author when the author meets again with Pi and his family?
5. Pi took inventory of what on the boat?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)