|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 83 | Part 2 Chapter 84 | Part 2 Chapter 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pi share for food with Richard Parker after butchering it?
(a) Eel guts.
(c) Turtle meat.
(d) Shark meat.
2. When Pi's father took his sons on a tour of the zoo, which of the following statements is not true?
(a) His father showed them how quickly animals could kill them.
(b) They watched a tiger eat a goat.
(c) His father told them none of the animals could be touched.
(d) His father told them not to try and pet a tiger.
3. How important is religion to Pi?
(a) It is somewhat important.
(b) It is very important.
(c) It is important depending on the circumstances.
(d) It is not important at all.
4. How large was the boat?
(a) 26 feet deep, 8 feet wide, 3.5 feet long.
(b) 3.5 feet deep, 8 feet wide, 26 feet long.
(c) 10 feet deep, 4 feet wide, 18 feet long.
(d) 4 feet deep, 18 feet wide, 10 feet long.
5. What did Richard Parker kill while Pi was building the raft?
(a) A fish.
(b) A rat.
(c) A bird.
(d) A hyena.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pi and Richard Parker come eye to eye with after the great storm?
2. What did Pi do to keep Richard Parker satisfied?
3. What else did Pi catch besides fish?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 33, when the author and Pi look through photos, what period in Pi's life has only a few photos?
5. On whose estimated birthday did Pi sing "Happy Birthday"?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)