|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 83 | Part 2 Chapter 84 | Part 2 Chapter 85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is the following is not true about Pi's visit to a Christian church and his meeting with Father Martin?
(a) Pi went to a Hindu temple after he went to the Christian church.
(b) Pi did not feel he belonged in the Christian church.
(c) Pi told Father Martin that he wanted to become a Christian.
(d) Pi thought the story about Jesus to be odd.
2. What was one thing Pi was concerned and obsessed about not having enough of?
3. What did Pi's father tell him was the second greatest danger in the zoo?
(c) Animal cruelty.
(d) Old buildings.
4. What did Pi and Richard Parker come eye to eye with after the great storm?
(a) Another lifeboat.
(b) A shark.
(c) A whale.
(d) A cargo boat.
5. Which of these events did not occur before the ship sank?
(a) Acccording to Pi's brother, there had been some problem with the engines.
(b) Pi woke up and decided to go exploring.
(c) Pi found rising water blocking his way when he tried to return to his room.
(d) There was a general alarm to alert everyone that the ship was sinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pi plan to do with Richard Parker the night after he finished the raft?
2. How did Pi end up in the lifeboat?
3. After the family sold the zoo, why did it take a year before they could leave India for Canada?
4. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Pi's baptism?
5. What was the tiger trying to do with his feces?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)