|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapter 33 | Part 1 Chapter 34 | Part 1 Chapter 35 | Part 1 Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Antieji?
(a) Pi's best friend.
(b) Pi's foster mother in Toronto.
(c) Pi's cousin.
(d) Pi's aunt.
2. How did Pi first learn about Islam?
(a) By talking to his friends.
(b) By studying at school.
(c) By listening to his parents.
(d) By discovering the Muslim section of his town.
3. Who was Mr. Satish Kumar?
(a) Mr. Kumar was an agnostic.
(b) Mr. Kumar was a Communist and atheist.
(c) Mr. Kumar was the reason Pi studied theology.
(d) Mr. Kumar was a good looking man who believed in God.
4. According to Pi, why will a lion in a zoo attack?
(a) It is hungry.
(b) It is mean.
(c) It doesn't like the trainer or zookeeper.
(d) Its territory is invaded.
5. What animal do zookeepers think of as the most dangerous animal in the zoo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the omega animal?
2. As Pi was learning about Islam, he visited a Muslim shopkeeper. Which of the following statements is true?
3. In Part 1, Chapter 33, when the author and Pi look through photos, what period in Pi's life has only a few photos?
4. Which of the following is true about Pi's family's departure from India?
5. What does Pi lament to the author that he is forgetting?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)