|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapter 33 | Part 1 Chapter 34 | Part 1 Chapter 35 | Part 1 Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pi's father tell him was the second greatest danger in the zoo?
(a) Old buildings.
(b) Animal cruelty.
2. What do Pi's parents think about his being so religious?
(a) They hope Pi's religious fervor is a passing phase.
(b) They think Pi should choose one religion, whichever one he wants.
(c) They just want Pi to be happy.
(d) While they may not believe as Pi does, they encourage him.
3. According to Pi, why will a lion in a zoo attack?
(a) It is mean.
(b) Its territory is invaded.
(c) It doesn't like the trainer or zookeeper.
(d) It is hungry.
4. When Pi was 14, he went on a family vacation to Munmar and saw what on the top of three hills?
(a) Tea estates.
(d) Religious temples.
5. What animal do zookeepers think of as the most dangerous animal in the zoo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is true about Pi's family's departure from India?
2. How did Pi first learn about Islam?
3. When did Pi feel that God was very close to him?
4. Which is the following is not true about Pi's visit to a Christian church and his meeting with Father Martin?
5. In Part 1, Chapter 33, when the author and Pi look through photos, what period in Pi's life has only a few photos?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)