Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapter 33 | Part 1 Chapter 34 | Part 1 Chapter 35 | Part 1 Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How important is religion to Pi?
(a) It is very important.
(b) It is somewhat important.
(c) It is not important at all.
(d) It is important depending on the circumstances.
2. After the family sold the zoo, why did it take a year before they could leave India for Canada?
(a) Pi's mother took that long to get the house and everything ready.
(b) No one wanted to buy the zoo animals.
(c) The paperwork took that long.
(d) No one wanted to buy the zoo.
3. In Part 1, Chapter 36, who is not at Pi's home to welcome the author when the author meets again with Pi and his family?
(a) Pi's cat.
(b) Pi's wife.
(c) Pi's son.
(d) Pi's daughter.
4. What is the omega animal?
(a) The hardest animal to train.
(b) The one with the highest social standing in their group.
(c) The animal that is given the easiest tricks to learn.
(d) The one with the lowest social standing in their group.
5. Which of the following is true about Pi's family's departure from India?
(a) Other families on the ship were going to Canada as well.
(b) The whole family was excited about going to Canada.
(c) Pi was excited about leaving, but his mother was sad.
(d) The ship was delayed in its departure because of weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pi's father took his sons on a tour of the zoo, which of the following statements is not true?
2. According to Pi, why will a lion in a zoo attack?
3. What religion is Pi?
4. Who was Mr. Satish Kumar?
5. What was the response of Pi's mother to his request for a Christian baptism and a prayer rug?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)