|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 59 | Part 2 Chapter 60 | Part 2 Chapter 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the response of Pi's mother to his request for a Christian baptism and a prayer rug?
(a) His mother told him it was his father's decision.
(b) His mother did not concede to his wishes.
(c) His mother conceded to his wishes, but only after he argued with her.
(d) His mother was supportive of him as soon as he asked.
2. How did Richard Parker end up in the lifeboat with Pi?
(a) He was there before Pi got in.
(b) Pi helped him swim to the boat by throwing him a life buoy.
(c) He jumped into the boat from the ship.
(d) Pi doesn't know how he got there.
3. What was under the tarp on the boat?
(b) A locker.
(c) A pile of lifejackets.
(d) The tiger.
4. What did Pi smell when he was next to the boat?
(a) The smell of the ocean.
(b) The tiger's urine.
(c) The smell of rotting food.
(d) The smell of his wet blanket.
5. How important is religion to Pi?
(a) It is important depending on the circumstances.
(b) It is not important at all.
(c) It is very important.
(d) It is somewhat important.
Short Answer Questions
1. How large was the boat?
2. What did Pi do to modify the raft?
3. How did Richard Parker react when Pi shouted a greeting to him?
4. What did Pi not find after looking around on the boat?
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Pi's prayer rug?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)