|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 59 | Part 2 Chapter 60 | Part 2 Chapter 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the boat do when the raft was next to it?
(a) Turned parallel to the current and calmed in its rolling motion.
(b) Turned perpendicular to the current and flowed with it.
(c) Turned parallel to the waves, increasing the unpleasant rolling motion.
(d) Turned perpendicular to the waves and rolled unpleasantly.
2. What was under the tarp on the boat?
(a) The tiger.
(b) A locker.
(d) A pile of lifejackets.
3. Who is Antieji?
(a) Pi's cousin.
(b) Pi's foster mother in Toronto.
(c) Pi's best friend.
(d) Pi's aunt.
4. What is the omega animal?
(a) The animal that is given the easiest tricks to learn.
(b) The hardest animal to train.
(c) The one with the highest social standing in their group.
(d) The one with the lowest social standing in their group.
5. What do Pi's parents think about his being so religious?
(a) While they may not believe as Pi does, they encourage him.
(b) They think Pi should choose one religion, whichever one he wants.
(c) They hope Pi's religious fervor is a passing phase.
(d) They just want Pi to be happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these events did not occur before the ship sank?
2. What did Pi do to modify the raft?
3. How important is religion to Pi?
4. According to the author, which of the following was a reason why Pi decided to get back into the lifeboat?
5. What separated Pi from the Tiger on the boat?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)