|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 59 | Part 2 Chapter 60 | Part 2 Chapter 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was under the tarp on the boat?
(a) A pile of lifejackets.
(c) A locker.
(d) The tiger.
2. What event showed that fortune was with Pi?
(a) He was not seasick.
(b) He went to sleep early the night before.
(c) He didn't get killed by a falling zebra.
(d) He was mobile enough to get in the lifeboat.
3. How large was the boat?
(a) 3.5 feet deep, 8 feet wide, 26 feet long.
(b) 26 feet deep, 8 feet wide, 3.5 feet long.
(c) 4 feet deep, 18 feet wide, 10 feet long.
(d) 10 feet deep, 4 feet wide, 18 feet long.
4. What did Pi do when he didn't feel as welcome to his interfaith practices as before?
(a) Talked to his religious teachers.
(b) Changed Christian churches.
(c) Lingered after Muslim prayers.
(d) Attended Hindu temple only at quiet times.
5. Why did Pi throw himself out of the lifeboat?
(a) He realized he was in a boat with a Bengal tiger.
(b) He thought he saw another lifeboat that might be safer.
(c) He was hot and he thought he could cool off in the water.
(d) Someone called to him to swim to another boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Richard Parker end up in the lifeboat with Pi?
2. What did Pi smell when he was next to the boat?
3. What is the omega animal?
4. How did Pi end up in the lifeboat?
5. What did the boat do when the raft was next to it?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)