|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 59 | Part 2 Chapter 60 | Part 2 Chapter 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pi's parents think about his being so religious?
(a) They think Pi should choose one religion, whichever one he wants.
(b) While they may not believe as Pi does, they encourage him.
(c) They just want Pi to be happy.
(d) They hope Pi's religious fervor is a passing phase.
2. What did Pi smell when he was next to the boat?
(a) The smell of the ocean.
(b) The smell of his wet blanket.
(c) The smell of rotting food.
(d) The tiger's urine.
3. What event showed that fortune was with Pi?
(a) He didn't get killed by a falling zebra.
(b) He went to sleep early the night before.
(c) He was not seasick.
(d) He was mobile enough to get in the lifeboat.
4. What religion is Pi?
5. Which of these events did not occur before the ship sank?
(a) There was a general alarm to alert everyone that the ship was sinking.
(b) Pi found rising water blocking his way when he tried to return to his room.
(c) Pi woke up and decided to go exploring.
(d) Acccording to Pi's brother, there had been some problem with the engines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Pi's baptism?
2. How important is religion to Pi?
3. What separated Pi from the Tiger on the boat?
4. How did Richard Parker react when Pi shouted a greeting to him?
5. Why did Pi throw himself out of the lifeboat?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)