|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 59 | Part 2 Chapter 60 | Part 2 Chapter 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the response of Pi's father to his request for Christian baptism and a prayer rug?
(a) His father said to talk to his mother about it.
(b) His father just wanted Pi to be happy.
(c) His father didn't question him about this decision.
(d) His father thought it was a good idea.
2. How large was the boat?
(a) 26 feet deep, 8 feet wide, 3.5 feet long.
(b) 10 feet deep, 4 feet wide, 18 feet long.
(c) 4 feet deep, 18 feet wide, 10 feet long.
(d) 3.5 feet deep, 8 feet wide, 26 feet long.
3. Why must a circus lion trainer establish that he is the alpha male with respect to the lion?
(a) Only female lions are used in the circus.
(b) The lion must know who is boss, which will make it feel secure.
(c) All lions want to be dominated.
(d) The trainer must show the lion he is physically stronger.
4. What did Pi do when he didn't feel as welcome to his interfaith practices as before?
(a) Talked to his religious teachers.
(b) Attended Hindu temple only at quiet times.
(c) Lingered after Muslim prayers.
(d) Changed Christian churches.
5. How did Richard Parker react when Pi shouted a greeting to him?
(a) Turned away from Pi, silent.
(b) Responded with the same sounds as before.
(c) Growled and roared.
(d) Came closer to Pi to see what Pi wanted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Pi's baptism?
2. What was under the tarp on the boat?
3. Which of these events did not occur before the ship sank?
4. How did Richard Parker end up in the lifeboat with Pi?
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Pi's prayer rug?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)