|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 59 | Part 2 Chapter 60 | Part 2 Chapter 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pi do when he didn't feel as welcome to his interfaith practices as before?
(a) Talked to his religious teachers.
(b) Changed Christian churches.
(c) Lingered after Muslim prayers.
(d) Attended Hindu temple only at quiet times.
2. What is the omega animal?
(a) The hardest animal to train.
(b) The animal that is given the easiest tricks to learn.
(c) The one with the lowest social standing in their group.
(d) The one with the highest social standing in their group.
3. Which of these events did not occur before the ship sank?
(a) There was a general alarm to alert everyone that the ship was sinking.
(b) Pi woke up and decided to go exploring.
(c) Acccording to Pi's brother, there had been some problem with the engines.
(d) Pi found rising water blocking his way when he tried to return to his room.
4. Why must a circus lion trainer establish that he is the alpha male with respect to the lion?
(a) The trainer must show the lion he is physically stronger.
(b) The lion must know who is boss, which will make it feel secure.
(c) Only female lions are used in the circus.
(d) All lions want to be dominated.
5. What were along the interior perimeter of the boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the response of Pi's mother to his request for a Christian baptism and a prayer rug?
2. Why did Pi throw himself out of the lifeboat?
3. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Pi's prayer rug?
4. What did Pi not find after looking around on the boat?
5. What was under the tarp on the boat?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)