|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 59 | Part 2 Chapter 60 | Part 2 Chapter 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pi smell when he was next to the boat?
(a) The smell of the ocean.
(b) The smell of his wet blanket.
(c) The tiger's urine.
(d) The smell of rotting food.
2. How large was the boat?
(a) 10 feet deep, 4 feet wide, 18 feet long.
(b) 26 feet deep, 8 feet wide, 3.5 feet long.
(c) 4 feet deep, 18 feet wide, 10 feet long.
(d) 3.5 feet deep, 8 feet wide, 26 feet long.
3. According to the author, which of the following was a reason why Pi decided to get back into the lifeboat?
(a) He was cold and tired.
(b) He wanted to get dry.
(c) There was a shark in the water.
(d) He knew the tiger would not hurt him.
4. How did Richard Parker end up in the lifeboat with Pi?
(a) Pi doesn't know how he got there.
(b) He jumped into the boat from the ship.
(c) Pi helped him swim to the boat by throwing him a life buoy.
(d) He was there before Pi got in.
5. How important is religion to Pi?
(a) It is important depending on the circumstances.
(b) It is very important.
(c) It is somewhat important.
(d) It is not important at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pi awoke in the middle of the night and saw the huge moonlit sky before him, what did he think about with regards to himself and the rest of the sea?
2. What was the response of Pi's father to his request for Christian baptism and a prayer rug?
3. What did Pi do to modify the raft?
4. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Pi's prayer rug?
5. What religion is Pi?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)