|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 59 | Part 2 Chapter 60 | Part 2 Chapter 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How important is religion to Pi?
(a) It is not important at all.
(b) It is important depending on the circumstances.
(c) It is somewhat important.
(d) It is very important.
2. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Pi's prayer rug?
(a) He used it in the mosque.
(b) He lost it.
(c) It reminded him of the sacredness of the earth.
(d) He used it outside.
3. What religion is Pi?
4. What were along the interior perimeter of the boat?
5. According to the author, which of the following was a reason why Pi decided to get back into the lifeboat?
(a) He wanted to get dry.
(b) There was a shark in the water.
(c) He was cold and tired.
(d) He knew the tiger would not hurt him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Richard Parker react when Pi shouted a greeting to him?
2. Since Pi had no bait, what did he cut up to fish with in the morning, after his leather shoe was unsuccessful?
3. How large was the boat?
4. What did Pi do to modify the raft?
5. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Pi's baptism?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)