|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 59 | Part 2 Chapter 60 | Part 2 Chapter 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was under the tarp on the boat?
(b) A pile of lifejackets.
(c) The tiger.
(d) A locker.
2. What is the omega animal?
(a) The one with the highest social standing in their group.
(b) The hardest animal to train.
(c) The one with the lowest social standing in their group.
(d) The animal that is given the easiest tricks to learn.
3. What religion is Pi?
4. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Pi's baptism?
(a) The actual baptism involved only a trickle of water poured over his head.
(b) It was an uncomfortable event for Pi.
(c) The actual baptism was, for him, as refreshing as a warm summer rain.
(d) His father, mother and brother came, even though it was against their will.
5. What did Pi do when he didn't feel as welcome to his interfaith practices as before?
(a) Attended Hindu temple only at quiet times.
(b) Lingered after Muslim prayers.
(c) Talked to his religious teachers.
(d) Changed Christian churches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were along the interior perimeter of the boat?
2. How important is religion to Pi?
3. How large was the boat?
4. What was the response of Pi's father to his request for Christian baptism and a prayer rug?
5. Why did Pi throw himself out of the lifeboat?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)