|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 59 | Part 2 Chapter 60 | Part 2 Chapter 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion is Pi?
2. What did Pi do when he didn't feel as welcome to his interfaith practices as before?
(a) Lingered after Muslim prayers.
(b) Talked to his religious teachers.
(c) Changed Christian churches.
(d) Attended Hindu temple only at quiet times.
3. How did Richard Parker react when Pi shouted a greeting to him?
(a) Came closer to Pi to see what Pi wanted.
(b) Turned away from Pi, silent.
(c) Growled and roared.
(d) Responded with the same sounds as before.
4. When Pi awoke in the middle of the night and saw the huge moonlit sky before him, what did he think about with regards to himself and the rest of the sea?
(a) How small he is and how vast the sea and the sky are.
(b) How starless the sky was, and how empty his heart felt.
(c) How lonely the moon looked, and how lonely his heart was.
(d) How there was no chance of ever surviving in such a vast sea.
5. What separated Pi from the Tiger on the boat?
(a) A floor.
(b) A table.
(c) A wall.
(d) A tarp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pi smell when he was next to the boat?
2. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Pi's prayer rug?
3. What was the response of Pi's mother to his request for a Christian baptism and a prayer rug?
4. How did Pi end up in the lifeboat?
5. Why did Pi throw himself out of the lifeboat?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)