|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 59 | Part 2 Chapter 60 | Part 2 Chapter 61.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Richard Parker react when Pi shouted a greeting to him?
(a) Growled and roared.
(b) Responded with the same sounds as before.
(c) Turned away from Pi, silent.
(d) Came closer to Pi to see what Pi wanted.
2. What were along the interior perimeter of the boat?
3. What did Pi smell when he was next to the boat?
(a) The smell of rotting food.
(b) The smell of his wet blanket.
(c) The smell of the ocean.
(d) The tiger's urine.
4. What is the omega animal?
(a) The one with the lowest social standing in their group.
(b) The animal that is given the easiest tricks to learn.
(c) The one with the highest social standing in their group.
(d) The hardest animal to train.
5. According to Pi, why will a lion in a zoo attack?
(a) It is mean.
(b) It is hungry.
(c) Its territory is invaded.
(d) It doesn't like the trainer or zookeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pi awoke in the middle of the night and saw the huge moonlit sky before him, what did he think about with regards to himself and the rest of the sea?
2. Which of the following statements is NOT true about Pi's baptism?
3. What was the response of Pi's father to his request for Christian baptism and a prayer rug?
4. What was the response of Pi's mother to his request for a Christian baptism and a prayer rug?
5. What separated Pi from the Tiger on the boat?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)