|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 77 | Part 2 Chapter 78 | Part 2 Chapter 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pi start to follow after his food supplies run low?
(a) The recommended daily intake in the survival guide.
(b) His faith, knowing he can catch more fish.
(c) The tiger, to where the tiger has sequestered fish.
(d) His normal routine.
2. Does the meeting at the zoo between the two Mr. Kumars have any special significance?
(a) No. It was just an event that happened.
(b) Yes. It represents the two sides of Pi's character--his piety and his interest in creation.
(c) Yes. It signifies that Pi has not yet assimilated what he has learned from the two Mr. Kumars.
(d) No, but it made Pi feel uncomfortable.
3. What did Pi always feel at the center of?
(a) A huge circle made of sky and ocean.
(b) A circle of despair and hopelessness.
(c) The circle of the sea.
(d) The circle of life.
4. What did the tiger like to lean over the edge of the boat and club to death, then eat?
5. What did Richard Parker kill while Pi was building the raft?
(a) A fish.
(b) A hyena.
(c) A rat.
(d) A bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the greatest of contradictions, according to Pi?
2. What happened when the two Mr. Kumars in Pi's life meet by chance at the zoo?
3. What sea creatures were around the boat most of the time?
4. What did Pi build a raft out of?
5. What convinced Pi he wasn't going to die?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)