|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 77 | Part 2 Chapter 78 | Part 2 Chapter 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Pi discuss as a strange living arrangement of animals?
(a) Sheep living with a rhino.
(b) A cat living with a lion.
(c) A mouse living with a viper.
(d) Monkeys living with a zebra.
2. What did Pi build a raft out of?
(a) Logs and life jackets.
(b) Oars and floating logs.
(c) Wood and rope.
(d) Life jackets and floating oars.
3. What did Pi always feel at the center of?
(a) A huge circle made of sky and ocean.
(b) A circle of despair and hopelessness.
(c) The circle of the sea.
(d) The circle of life.
4. Pi's interest in which of the following is one of the themes that runs throughout the book?
5. What happened when the two Mr. Kumars in Pi's life meet by chance at the zoo?
(a) The two Mr. Kumars discussed Pi's interfaith practices.
(b) Nothing. After an introduction they each went their separate ways.
(c) Pi gave them both carrots to feed the zebras.
(d) Pi invited both Mr. Kumars to stay for tea at the zoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Richard Parker kill while Pi was building the raft?
2. Pi did what with the raft after he built it?
3. What did Pi plan to do with Richard Parker the night after he finished the raft?
4. What sea creatures were around the boat most of the time?
5. What did Pi do when the sun rose the day after he built his raft?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)