|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 77 | Part 2 Chapter 78 | Part 2 Chapter 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pi start to follow after his food supplies run low?
(a) The recommended daily intake in the survival guide.
(b) The tiger, to where the tiger has sequestered fish.
(c) His normal routine.
(d) His faith, knowing he can catch more fish.
2. What did Richard Parker kill while Pi was building the raft?
(a) A rat.
(b) A bird.
(c) A fish.
(d) A hyena.
3. What did the tiger like to lean over the edge of the boat and club to death, then eat?
4. What did Pi build a raft out of?
(a) Life jackets and floating oars.
(b) Oars and floating logs.
(c) Logs and life jackets.
(d) Wood and rope.
5. What were the greatest of contradictions, according to Pi?
(a) The sea and the sky.
(b) Darkness of the night and the daylight.
(c) Boredom and terror.
(d) Faith and hopelessness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the reasons listed below is NOT one of the reasons Pi's father decided to move the family to Canada?
2. Which of the following does Pi discuss as a strange living arrangement of animals?
3. What happened as starvation began to set in?
4. What did Pi plan to do with Richard Parker the night after he finished the raft?
5. What convinced Pi he wasn't going to die?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)