|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 77 | Part 2 Chapter 78 | Part 2 Chapter 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pi do when the sun rose the day after he built his raft?
(a) Prepared to battle the tiger.
(b) Moved closer to the tiger for protection.
(c) Fell asleep exhausted, wrapped in his warm blanket.
(d) Created a fishing line to use to catch food.
2. What did Pi build a raft out of?
(a) Life jackets and floating oars.
(b) Wood and rope.
(c) Oars and floating logs.
(d) Logs and life jackets.
3. What did Richard Parker kill while Pi was building the raft?
(a) A hyena.
(b) A fish.
(c) A rat.
(d) A bird.
4. Which of the reasons listed below is NOT one of the reasons Pi's father decided to move the family to Canada?
(a) His father worried about the political situation in India.
(b) His father thought there would be changes in India because of Mrs. Ghandi.
(c) His father hoped to provide a better life for the family in Canada.
(d) His father wanted to give Pi a broader view of life and religion.
5. Pi's interest in which of the following is one of the themes that runs throughout the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sea creatures were around the boat most of the time?
2. What happened as starvation began to set in?
3. What did Pi start to follow after his food supplies run low?
4. What did Pi always feel at the center of?
5. What convinced Pi he wasn't going to die?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)