|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 77 | Part 2 Chapter 78 | Part 2 Chapter 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pi always feel at the center of?
(a) The circle of life.
(b) A circle of despair and hopelessness.
(c) The circle of the sea.
(d) A huge circle made of sky and ocean.
2. What convinced Pi he wasn't going to die?
(a) A rat.
(b) A voice.
(c) A friend.
(d) Richard Parker.
3. What did Pi do when the sun rose the day after he built his raft?
(a) Created a fishing line to use to catch food.
(b) Prepared to battle the tiger.
(c) Fell asleep exhausted, wrapped in his warm blanket.
(d) Moved closer to the tiger for protection.
4. What did Pi plan to do with Richard Parker the night after he finished the raft?
(a) Kill him and cast him off onto the raft, adrift in the sea.
(b) Kill him and bury him on land.
(c) Keep him around for protection.
(d) Get rid of him and have the lifeboat to himself.
5. What did the tiger like to lean over the edge of the boat and club to death, then eat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pi build a raft out of?
2. Pi did what with the raft after he built it?
3. Which of the following does Pi discuss as a strange living arrangement of animals?
4. What happened as starvation began to set in?
5. What were the greatest of contradictions, according to Pi?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)