|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 77 | Part 2 Chapter 78 | Part 2 Chapter 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sea creatures were around the boat most of the time?
2. What did Pi build a raft out of?
(a) Wood and rope.
(b) Logs and life jackets.
(c) Oars and floating logs.
(d) Life jackets and floating oars.
3. Which of the reasons listed below is NOT one of the reasons Pi's father decided to move the family to Canada?
(a) His father thought there would be changes in India because of Mrs. Ghandi.
(b) His father hoped to provide a better life for the family in Canada.
(c) His father wanted to give Pi a broader view of life and religion.
(d) His father worried about the political situation in India.
4. What did Pi always feel at the center of?
(a) A circle of despair and hopelessness.
(b) A huge circle made of sky and ocean.
(c) The circle of the sea.
(d) The circle of life.
5. Pi did what with the raft after he built it?
(a) Tethered it to the boat.
(b) Used it to build a wall to block Richard Parker's view of him sleeping.
(c) Put it on the dry land to keep it safe.
(d) Set it free into the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pi start to follow after his food supplies run low?
2. Which of the following does Pi discuss as a strange living arrangement of animals?
3. What did Pi do when the sun rose the day after he built his raft?
4. What convinced Pi he wasn't going to die?
5. In Part 1, Chapter 30, what does the author say he learned about Pi when they met?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)