Part 1 Chapter 1 | Part 1 Chapter 2 | Part 1 Chapter 3 | Part 1 Chapter 4
1. The main character grew up in what country?
(a) United States.
2. What was the main character named after?
(a) A swimming pool.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His father.
(d) A famous landmark.
3. What did the main character think about the animals in the zoo?
(a) They would like to return to the wild.
(b) They were not happy living in the zoo.
(c) They were fearful of the other animals in the zoo.
(d) They were happy living in the zoo.
4. Who is Mamji?
(a) A person who used to be a competitive swimmer.
(b) A respectful, affectionate term for an older person.
(c) A person who worked for Pi's father at the zoo.
(d) A person who studied in England for two years.
5. In Part 1, Chapter 1, the main character tells about his experience in which location?
(a) An English restaurant.
(b) A Canadian hospital.
(c) A Mexican hospital.
(d) A Mexican restaurant.
6. The main character's father loved to talk about what subject?
This section contains 6,235 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)