|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did the Resurrected Christ remain with his Apostles?
2. Chapter 46 reveals that Judas' betrayal of Jesus took place with what?
(a) A hug.
(b) Pointing a finger.
(c) A kiss.
(d) A hand shake.
3. In the Book of Exodus, the Paschal Lamb was to be selected in what month?
4. On the Saturday before Good Friday, a penitent ______ anointed the feet of Jesus.
5. What color robe did the narrator believe was put on Jesus to mock Him of His claim to be a King?
Short Answer Questions
1. Matthew 26:32 reads, "But after I am raised again, I will go on before you into ______."
2. Who said, "Counting himself unworthy that Christ should enter into his doors, he was counted worthy that Christ should enter into his heart"?
3. Who was Caiphas' father-in-law?
4. What was described in the Old Testament as the Lord's vineyard?
5. Where in the Bible does it state that "God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, that everyone who has faith in him may not die but have eternal life?"
Short Essay Questions
1. What moment might have been the only time when Jesus was preoccupied with His own sorrows?
2. How did Pilate try to confuse the Jews in Chapter 47? What was the outcome?
3. How many people had Jesus raised from the dead prior to raising Lazarus? Who were they?
4. What did the women do after finding out about the Resurrection of Jesus? What did the chief priests do after hearing about the Resurrection?
5. Describe the meaning of the passage in Luke 19:40.
6. Which three people stayed close to the Cross? What did these three people represent?
7. Discuss the symbolism of the sword and the cup in Chapter 42.
8. Why did Jesus use bread and wine as the elements of His memorial?
9. What is the symbolism behind the blood and water in Chapter 52?
10. What were the seven petitions in the "Our Father" which Jesus taught men to pray?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)