|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jesus respond to the woman caught in the act of adultery in Chapter 21?
(a) He forgave her.
(b) He ignored her.
(c) He jailed her.
(d) He stoned her.
2. How many times did Our Blessed Lord ask, "What was it you went out to see?" in Chapter 13?
3. Where did three important scenes of Our Lord's life take place according to the narrator?
(a) In rivers.
(b) Near the ocean.
(c) On mountains.
(d) In the forest.
4. Who was the vassal of Caesar?
5. The first public announcement that He came to die was occasioned by the Pharisees as they discussed what subject with Him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the word "it" refer to in the sentence: "Everyone lives in it and should know something about it"?
2. Who was the only person ever pre-announced?
3. What book announced the coming of Christ?
4. Who is considered the master bookkeeper of the world?
5. To whom does the Paschal Lamb best refer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why were the Pharisees angry that Jesus restored sight to the blind man in Chapter 22?
2. Describe the assault on Jesus' life in Bethsaida.
3. What subject did Jesus preach to prepare the Apostle's souls for His lifework and to indicate the conditions under which others would enter into His Kingdom? Explain.
4. Briefly discuss the three important scenes of Jesus' life that took place on mountains.
5. Discuss the relationship between God and Israel as detailed in the Old Testament.
6. What idea stood out in the beginning of the discussion between Nicodemus and Our Lord? What is the difference between spiritual and physical life?
7. Compare and contrast the two different kinds of bread in Chapter 14.
8. What was the implication of the story in Luke 7:41, 42?
9. What was custom etiquette of one entering another's home in Jesus' day?
10. Briefly discuss the two things that happened at the Feast of Tabernacles.
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)