|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls himself "the chief of sinners" in Chapter 17?
(a) St. Pete.
(b) St. Paul.
(c) St. Joseph.
(d) St. Jude.
2. Luke 4:18,19 is an Old Testament prophecy concerning whose release from Babylonian captivity?
3. How many times did Satan try to tempt Jesus in Chapter 3?
4. How many years did it take to build the temple of Zorobabel?
5. What does the author state was the climax of Jesus' mission on earth?
(a) His miracles.
(b) His birth.
(c) His teachings.
(d) His death.
Short Answer Questions
1. The text of ______ is mentioned ______ times throughout the New Testament and always in connection with lack of faith.
2. Who was the vassal of Caesar?
3. Who is considered the master bookkeeper of the world?
4. How many times is Andrew referred to in the New Testament?
5. What is Chapter 5 titled?
Short Essay Questions
1. Define and describe the Magnificat in Chapter 2.
2. Compare and contrast the two different kinds of bread in Chapter 14.
3. Briefly discuss the three important scenes of Jesus' life that took place on mountains.
4. Why did Jesus call Himself the "Son of Man"?
5. According to the author in Chapter 1, how did the Magi of the East know of His coming?
6. Discuss the three times that Our Blessed Lord used an instance from the Old Testament to symbolize Himself.
7. Discuss Jesus' philosophy of life as detailed in Chapter 8.
8. Discuss the three categories of temptation men fall into, as outlined in Chapter 3.
9. Discuss the manger and the Cross. What did these two extremities stand for?
10. Discuss the number of miracles recorded in the Bible. Are these all of the Savior's miracles?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)