|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John 1:29 exclaims, "Look, there is the ______ of God; it is he who takes away the sin of the world."
2. As recorded in Chapter 25, how many miracles did Jesus perform on the Sabbath?
3. Which two Apostles made themselves prominent by resenting the rudeness of the Samaritan villagers and asking Our Lord to destroy them?
(a) Peter and Judas.
(b) Matthew and Mark.
(c) Luke and Paul.
(d) James and John.
4. What book announced the coming of Christ?
(a) The Agamas.
(b) The Tanakh.
(c) The Old Testament.
(d) The Taisho Daizokyo.
5. To whom does the Paschal Lamb best refer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for Jesus?
2. To whom does the term "bride" in Chapter 9 best refer?
3. Who said, "Search the writings of the Jewish people and the related history of the Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, and Romans"?
4. How is the word "ersatz" best defined in the context of Chapter 11?
5. Which title did Our Lord use most often to describe Himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the manger and the Cross. What did these two extremities stand for?
2. Analyze the key to the Sermon on the Mount.
3. What was custom etiquette of one entering another's home in Jesus' day?
4. What does the author say makes the life of Christ unique In Chapter 9?
5. Briefly discuss the two things that happened at the Feast of Tabernacles.
6. Discuss the three categories of temptation men fall into, as outlined in Chapter 3.
7. Discuss Jesus' philosophy of life as detailed in Chapter 8.
8. Discuss the relationship between God and Israel as detailed in the Old Testament.
9. Why were the Pharisees angry that Jesus restored sight to the blind man in Chapter 22?
10. Describe the two different types of swords discussed in Chapter 27. Explain the meanings of the swords.
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)