|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John 19:13 says that "One of the soldiers stabbed his side with a lance, and at once there was a flow of" what?
(a) Water and salt.
(b) Water and wine.
(c) Blood and water.
(d) Blood and wine.
2. How many times did Jesus avail Himself of the parable of the vine?
3. What were the first words spoken to Jesus on the Cross?
(a) "Why have you forsaken me?"
(b) "Stay up there."
(c) "Come down from the Cross."
(d) "Who are you?"
4. Who did the Lord tell to write about His Redemption?
(c) John the Baptist.
5. "Praise" was a name given to ______ by his parents.
6. What did the narrator state is inspired principally by fear of consequences?
7. All of the following people stayed close to Jesus as he hung on the Cross except for who?
8. Who sold Jesus in Chapter 46?
9. How many Apostles did Jesus appear to in His first appearance in the Upper Room?
10. Who was the only Roman woman in the Gospels and a woman of the very highest rank?
11. Who was forced to help Jesus carry the Cross in Chapter 48?
(a) Simon of Cyrene.
(b) Daniel of Cyrene.
(c) Michael of Cyrene.
(d) Luke of Cyrene.
12. What is the name of an agreement, compact, or alliance, that in Scripture means one between God and man?
13. Where in the Bible does it state that "God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, that everyone who has faith in him may not die but have eternal life?"
(a) Psalm 23.
(b) John 3:16.
(c) Isaiah 35:4.
(d) Proverbs 18:10.
14. In Chapter 38, who anointed Christ in preparation for His burial, realizing the future better than any other guest and how near He was to His death?
15. How many times did Pilate attempt to free Jesus?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times were words spoken to Jesus on the Cross?
2. Chapter 35 opens by stating, "_____ of the week in which he died, Our Lord told one of His last parables which tied up the prophecies of the Old Testament and pointed to what would happen to Him within seventy-two hours."
3. Who says in Mark 15:39, "Truly this Man was a Son of God"?
4. How many times did Jesus speak from the Cross?
5. How old was Jesus when he was crucified?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)