|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 46 reveals that Judas' betrayal of Jesus took place with what?
(a) A hug.
(b) A hand shake.
(c) A kiss.
(d) Pointing a finger.
2. Who says, "For the wound which is borne in God's way brings a change of heart too salutary to regret" in II Corinthians 7:10?
(a) St. Luke.
(d) St. Paul.
3. All of the following people stayed close to Jesus as he hung on the Cross except for who?
4. Who was a leader of the Jewish underground against the Romans?
5. Who led a band of officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, carrying lanterns, torches, and weapons?
6. Where in the Bible are the first recorded words of Judas?
(a) Psalm 27:1.
(b) Ecclesiastes 3:13.
(c) 1 Corinthians 3:16.
(d) John 12:5.
7. Who wrote the poem, "Jesus of the Scars" in Chapter 59?
(a) Henry Adams.
(b) Edward Shillito.
(c) John Milton.
(d) Dylan Thomas.
8. Who was the first after the Mission of the Spirit on Pentecost to preach the Gospel to his fellow men?
9. All of the following people had their last words recorded in Scripture except for who?
10. In Luke 13:33 it states, "it is unthinkable for a prophet to meet his death anywhere but in ______."
11. "Praise" was a name given to ______ by his parents.
12. How many days after His death did Jesus rise from the dead?
13. Who was in the garden with Jesus in Chapter 42?
(a) St. John.
(b) St. David.
(c) St. Mark.
(d) St. Peter.
14. In the Book of Exodus, the Paschal Lamb was to be selected in what month?
15. For what crime was Jesus being tried for?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chapter 41, how many recorded times in history did Jesus sing?
2. What was to be the burden of the New Testament?
3. At the end of Chapter 51, what became the law in the House of Levi?
4. Who says in Mark 15:39, "Truly this Man was a Son of God"?
5. In the Old Testament, what did those who served God have to be?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)