|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter 23, what was Jesus' vocation?
2. In Chapter 24, who was the leader of Rome?
3. Who wrote an essay dealing with the British jury system entitled, "The Twelve Men"?
(a) Mark Dawson.
(b) G.K. Chesterton.
(c) M. C. Beaton.
(d) Lin Anderson.
4. According to the narrator, what was the price Jesus paid for the Sermon on the Mount?
5. Which two books mention the greatest of all Feasts?
(a) Ezekiel and Isaiah.
(b) Leviticus and Exodus.
(c) James and John.
(d) Daniel and Timothy.
6. Jesus says that He became the Son of Man because the Father sent Him on a mission of redeeming man through what?
7. According to the narrator, John followed Our Divine Lord's teaching that what was holy and indivisible?
8. What is called the ______ was actually God asking the free consent of a creature to help Him to be incorporated into humanity.
9. What book announced the coming of Christ?
(a) The Agamas.
(b) The Old Testament.
(c) The Taisho Daizokyo.
(d) The Tanakh.
10. What two subjects does Chapter 16 speak about?
(a) Judgment and faith.
(b) Miracles and missions.
(c) Purity and property.
(d) Hypocrisy and ignorance.
11. Who was the only person ever pre-announced?
12. Where is the following statement found: "In the 24th year of Tchao-Wang of the dynasty of the Tcheou, on the 8th day of the 4th moon, a light appeared in the Southwest which illumined the king's palace"?
(a) The Qur'an.
(b) The Agamas.
(c) The Songs of Yongdam.
(d) The Annals of the Celestial Empire.
13. How many times did Our Blessed Lord ask, "What was it you went out to see?" in Chapter 13?
14. What is another word for human imperfection and weakness according to the narrator?
15. Who said, "The doctrines and laws, O Ananda, which I have taught and proclaimed unto you, they shall be your master when I have left you"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bethlehem is also referred to as the city of what?
2. Who tried to claim that Jesus giving sight to the blind man in Chapter 22 was not a miracle?
3. What does the narrator reveal became a link between heaven and earth?
4. Where did three important scenes of Our Lord's life take place according to the narrator?
5. When was the first time the phrase "Savior of the World" used?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)