1. According to the narrator, what does everyone have, even those without faith?
2. What does the word "it" refer to in the sentence: "Everyone lives in it and should know something about it"?
3. Who was the only person ever pre-announced?
4. What book announced the coming of Christ?
The Old Testament.
5. Who said, "Search the writings of the Jewish people and the related history of the Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, and Romans"?
6. What is the name of the Bible of the Alexandrian Jews?
7. To whom does the Paschal Lamb best refer?
This section contains 3,570 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)