|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51 - 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for Jesus?
2. Which two people does the entire history of the world revolve around according to Chapter 3?
(a) Joseph and Mary.
(b) Saul and David.
(c) Jesus and Adam.
(d) Adam and Eve.
3. Who was the only person ever pre-announced?
4. Who was the only Roman woman in the Gospels and a woman of the very highest rank?
5. Where in the Bible does it say, "His purpose in dying for all was that men, while still in life, should cease to live for themselves, and should live for him who for their sake died and was raised to life"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Laws of Moses say should happen to women caught in the act of adultery?
2. Who said, "Let Rome, not us, decide on His death. We will be without blame for killing One so loved by the people, and the Romans will be responsible"?
3. According to Chapter 15, how many people awaited Jesus' Spirit on Pentecost?
4. Who gave Jesus His new tomb in Chapter 53?
5. According to Chapter 8, what became the common denominator between the sinless and a sinner?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)