|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 51 - 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the following statement found: "In the 24th year of Tchao-Wang of the dynasty of the Tcheou, on the 8th day of the 4th moon, a light appeared in the Southwest which illumined the king's palace"?
(a) The Qur'an.
(b) The Songs of Yongdam.
(c) The Annals of the Celestial Empire.
(d) The Agamas.
2. Who does Chapter 43 reveal crucified Jesus?
3. All of the following people had their last words recorded in Scripture except for who?
4. In Chapter 37, who had difficulty with the humiliation the Cross demanded?
5. Matthew 10:16 says, "Look, I send you out like ______ among wolves."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Bible of the Alexandrian Jews?
2. What is the name of a unity of the forces of evil against the forces of good?
3. How many days after the Ascension were the Apostles gathered together awaiting the Spirit Who would teach them and reveal to them all that Our Blessed Lord had taught them?
4. What are the names of the two gardens around which revolved the fate of humanity?
5. Luke 4:18,19 is an Old Testament prophecy concerning whose release from Babylonian captivity?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)