|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how much did Judas value the life of Jesus?
(a) 7 pieces of silver.
(b) 40 pieces of gold.
(c) 19 pieces of gold.
(d) 30 pieces of silver.
2. How many years did it take to build the temple of Zorobabel?
3. How many of Jesus' miracles are recorded in Luke?
4. How is the word "ersatz" best defined in the context of Chapter 11?
(b) A substitute.
5. As recorded in Chapter 25, how many miracles did Jesus perform on the Sabbath?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Chapter 43 reveal crucified Jesus?
2. How many times did Satan try to tempt Jesus in Chapter 3?
3. Luke 4:18,19 is an Old Testament prophecy concerning whose release from Babylonian captivity?
4. How many times did Jesus avail Himself of the parable of the vine?
5. John 10:9 states, "I am the ______; anyone who comes into the fold through me shall be safe."
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)