|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts the meal to which Jesus had been invited to in Chapter 12?
2. What is another name for Jesus?
3. How many disciples did Jesus choose in Chapter 5?
4. How many Apostles did Jesus have?
5. Where in the Bible does it say, "His purpose in dying for all was that men, while still in life, should cease to live for themselves, and should live for him who for their sake died and was raised to life"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said, "Counting himself unworthy that Christ should enter into his doors, he was counted worthy that Christ should enter into his heart"?
2. According to Chapter 8, what became the common denominator between the sinless and a sinner?
3. Chapter 19 states that there were many times Jesus spoke of His death in a veiled manner. How many times was He was explicit about the purpose of His coming?
4. John 3:1 says that, "There was one of the Pharisees named ______, a member of the Jewish Council, who came to Jesus by night."
5. Who wrote an essay dealing with the British jury system entitled, "The Twelve Men"?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)