|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 - 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first public announcement that He came to die was occasioned by the Pharisees as they discussed what subject with Him?
2. To what city is "House of Bread" a direct reference?
3. What is the name of the Bible of the Alexandrian Jews?
(a) The Taisho Daizokyo.
(b) The Agamas.
(c) The Septuagint.
(d) The New Testament.
4. According to Chapter 23, what was Jesus' vocation?
5. Which two books mention the greatest of all Feasts?
(a) Daniel and Timothy.
(b) Ezekiel and Isaiah.
(c) James and John.
(d) Leviticus and Exodus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many husbands did the Samaritan woman have in Chapter 8?
2. According to the narrator, John followed Our Divine Lord's teaching that what was holy and indivisible?
3. According to the narrator, what was the price Jesus paid for the Sermon on the Mount?
4. Who was the only person ever pre-announced?
5. According to Chapter 15, how many people awaited Jesus' Spirit on Pentecost?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)