|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 - 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the first time the phrase "Savior of the World" used?
(a) John 4:42.
(b) Romans 1:17.
(c) Deuteronomy 31:6.
(d) 1 Corinthians 16:13.
2. A passage in Chapter 2 reads, "In the fullness of time an Angel of ______ came down to a Virgin kneeling in prayer, to ask her if she was willing to give God a human nature."
3. Who was the only person ever pre-announced?
4. Who proposed to Jesus that He expose His Temple to possible ruin for the sake of exhibitionism?
5. Mark 6:41 reveals that Jesus took ______ loaves of bread and ______ fish and broke the loaves to give to His disciples to distribute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bethlehem is also referred to as the city of what?
2. Jesus says that He became the Son of Man because the Father sent Him on a mission of redeeming man through what?
3. Who said, "Search the writings of the Jewish people and the related history of the Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, and Romans"?
4. Who gives us Jesus' temporal prehistory by way of His genealogy?
5. Who said, "The doctrines and laws, O Ananda, which I have taught and proclaimed unto you, they shall be your master when I have left you"?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)