|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts the meal to which Jesus had been invited to in Chapter 12?
2. Who invites Jesus to his home for a meal in the beginning of Chapter 12?
3. According to the narrator, John followed Our Divine Lord's teaching that what was holy and indivisible?
4. Mark 6:41 reveals that Jesus took ______ loaves of bread and ______ fish and broke the loaves to give to His disciples to distribute.
5. What does the author state was the climax of Jesus' mission on earth?
(a) His miracles.
(b) His birth.
(c) His teachings.
(d) His death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote an essay dealing with the British jury system entitled, "The Twelve Men"?
2. According to the narrator, what does everyone have, even those without faith?
3. Who said, "Search the writings of the Jewish people and the related history of the Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, and Romans"?
4. Where in the Bible is the following Scripture found: "When all things began, the Word already was"?
5. Bethlehem is also referred to as the city of what?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)