|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Bible of the Alexandrian Jews?
(a) The Septuagint.
(b) The Taisho Daizokyo.
(c) The New Testament.
(d) The Agamas.
2. John 3:1 says that, "There was one of the Pharisees named ______, a member of the Jewish Council, who came to Jesus by night."
3. Who wrote an essay dealing with the British jury system entitled, "The Twelve Men"?
(a) Lin Anderson.
(b) M. C. Beaton.
(c) Mark Dawson.
(d) G.K. Chesterton.
4. How many husbands did the Samaritan woman have in Chapter 8?
5. How many times did Satan try to tempt Jesus in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the only person ever pre-announced?
2. How many Apostles did Jesus have?
3. Who interrupts the meal to which Jesus had been invited to in Chapter 12?
4. Where did Jesus perform His first miracle?
5. What is the name of the Apostle who betrayed Jesus in Chapter 15?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)