|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years did it take to build the temple of Zorobabel?
2. How many husbands did the Samaritan woman have in Chapter 8?
3. John 1:29 exclaims, "Look, there is the ______ of God; it is he who takes away the sin of the world."
4. According to Chapter 8, what became the common denominator between the sinless and a sinner?
5. Who gives us Jesus' temporal prehistory by way of His genealogy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two people does the entire history of the world revolve around according to Chapter 3?
2. Bethlehem is also referred to as the city of what?
3. Where had "Thou art My Son," been prophetically addressed to the Messiah a thousand years before?
4. What book announced the coming of Christ?
5. Jesus says that He became the Son of Man because the Father sent Him on a mission of redeeming man through what?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)