|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who affirmed that we must not look first for a teacher, a giver of moral precepts, or a worker of miracles?
2. Where in the Bible is the following Scripture found: "When all things began, the Word already was"?
(a) John 1.
(b) James 1.
(c) Mark 1.
(d) Matthew 1.
3. Jesus says that He became the Son of Man because the Father sent Him on a mission of redeeming man through what?
4. A passage in Chapter 2 reads, "In the fullness of time an Angel of ______ came down to a Virgin kneeling in prayer, to ask her if she was willing to give God a human nature."
5. According to Chapter 8, what became the common denominator between the sinless and a sinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chapter 15, how many people awaited Jesus' Spirit on Pentecost?
2. What is the name of the Bible of the Alexandrian Jews?
3. What does "Fiat" mean?
4. What is another word for human imperfection and weakness according to the narrator?
5. Where had "Thou art My Son," been prophetically addressed to the Messiah a thousand years before?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)