|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the word "it" refer to in the sentence: "Everyone lives in it and should know something about it"?
(b) A house.
2. John 1:29 exclaims, "Look, there is the ______ of God; it is he who takes away the sin of the world."
3. What does the author state was the climax of Jesus' mission on earth?
(a) His birth.
(b) His death.
(c) His teachings.
(d) His miracles.
4. How many years did it take to build the temple of Zorobabel?
5. John 3:1 says that, "There was one of the Pharisees named ______, a member of the Jewish Council, who came to Jesus by night."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in the Bible is the following Scripture found: "When all things began, the Word already was"?
2. To whom does the term "bride" in Chapter 9 best refer?
3. Bethlehem is also referred to as the city of what?
4. How many times is Andrew referred to in the New Testament?
5. The first public announcement that He came to die was occasioned by the Pharisees as they discussed what subject with Him?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)