|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what city is "House of Bread" a direct reference?
2. According to the narrator, what was the price Jesus paid for the Sermon on the Mount?
3. Who wrote an essay dealing with the British jury system entitled, "The Twelve Men"?
(a) Lin Anderson.
(b) G.K. Chesterton.
(c) M. C. Beaton.
(d) Mark Dawson.
4. What does the name Emmanuel mean?
(a) God with us.
(b) God is my judge.
(c) God is gracious.
(d) Follower of Christ.
5. How many times did Satan try to tempt Jesus in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who proposed to Jesus that He expose His Temple to possible ruin for the sake of exhibitionism?
2. Who invites Jesus to his home for a meal in the beginning of Chapter 12?
3. Bethlehem is also referred to as the city of what?
4. A passage in Chapter 2 reads, "In the fullness of time an Angel of ______ came down to a Virgin kneeling in prayer, to ask her if she was willing to give God a human nature."
5. Who is considered the master bookkeeper of the world?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)