|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives us Jesus' temporal prehistory by way of His genealogy?
2. What book announced the coming of Christ?
(a) The Tanakh.
(b) The Agamas.
(c) The Taisho Daizokyo.
(d) The Old Testament.
3. Mark 6:41 reveals that Jesus took ______ loaves of bread and ______ fish and broke the loaves to give to His disciples to distribute.
4. What is called the ______ was actually God asking the free consent of a creature to help Him to be incorporated into humanity.
5. According to the narrator, what does everyone have, even those without faith?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times is Andrew referred to in the New Testament?
2. Where had "Thou art My Son," been prophetically addressed to the Messiah a thousand years before?
3. To whom does the term "bride" in Chapter 9 best refer?
4. What is another word for human imperfection and weakness according to the narrator?
5. To whom does the Paschal Lamb best refer?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)