|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Book of Exodus, the Paschal Lamb was to be selected in what month?
2. As recorded in Chapter 25, how many miracles did Jesus perform on the Sabbath?
3. According to Chapter 17, the closer a person approaches God, the more he feels what?
(a) More responsible.
(b) More worthy.
(c) Less worthy.
(d) More creditable.
4. Where can the following Scripture be found in the Bible: "Foxes have their holes, the birds their roosts; but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay his head"?
(a) Matthew 8:20.
(b) Mark 9:11.
(c) John 3:13.
(d) Daniel 2:20.
5. The author states in Chapter 24 that all Israel had been in whose hands of the ______ ever since Pompey entered the Holy City defended by Aristobulus and carried him and thousands more off into captivity.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many husbands did the Samaritan woman have in Chapter 8?
2. Who was the vassal of Caesar?
3. How many Apostles did Jesus have?
4. How many of Jesus' miracles are recorded in Luke?
5. Who tried to claim that Jesus giving sight to the blind man in Chapter 22 was not a miracle?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)