|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Third Scene (351 - end).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the person in question #159 dressed?
(a) In armor.
(b) Like a queen at court.
(c) Like a peasant.
(d) In animal skins.
2. Of what is Segismundo ignorant?
(a) His heritage.
(b) His mother's name.
(c) His name.
(d) The country in which he lives.
3. What does Segismundo say he ought to do to Clotaldo?
(a) Have him exiled.
(b) Have him proclaimed Lord Chancellor.
(c) Have him crowned as king.
(d) Have him executed.
4. Who was Clotaldo's long-ago sexual partner?
5. How does Basilio visit Segismundo?
(a) He does not visit Segismundo; he never wants to see him again.
(b) He has Segismundo secretly brought back to the palace and visits him in the Prince's quarters.
(c) He visits him with his most trusted advisers.
(d) In disguise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives on the scene?
2. Segismundo's thinking about his "dream" and the new revelation it gives him about life, might be called what?
3. Who in the play so far has the clearest grasp of what honor really entails?
4. Where is the setting for the opening of the final scene?
5. In whose favor does the conflict resolve?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)