|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Third Scene (351 - end).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Basilio likely feel about his treatment of Segismundo?
2. Where is the setting when this scene opens?
(a) The prison tower.
(b) Great Britian.
(c) The palace.
3. What was Basilio's belief about his son Segismundo?
(a) That he was kidnapped at birth.
(b) That he would be a cruel tryant.
(c) That he died at birth.
(d) That he is not really his son.
4. In what is Clotaldo particularly interested?
(a) Rosaura's gloves.
(b) A book in Rosaura's pack.
(c) Rosaura's boot knife.
(d) Rosaura's sword.
5. How are Recisunda and Clorilene related?
(a) They are sisters.
(b) They are not related.
(d) Aunt and niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Astolfo and Estrella each desire?
2. In what state does the sight of Rosaura put Segismundo?
3. How is Segismundo dressed?
4. Where does Act 1, Second Scene take place?
5. Who might Astolfo marry?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)