|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Third Scene (351 - end).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clotaldo say was all a dream?
(a) Segismundo murdering the servant.
(b) Rosuara and Clarnn coming to the tower.
(c) Being in the tower; the prince is in a castle and always has been.
(d) The palace, the women, and the prince's finery.
2. Who arrives and learns of Segismundo's murder and what does he do?
(a) Astrea who stabs Segismundo.
(b) Violente who cries.
(c) Basilio who demands Segismundo behave better.
(d) Rosaura who tells Segismundo to take her.
3. What does Basilio regret?
(a) Coming to the battlefield.
(b) His deceased wife not seeing her son Segismundo win.
(c) Keeping his son in the tower.
(d) Losing the battle.
4. What does the person in the answer to #168 do before dying?
(a) Delivers a brief monlogue.
(b) Says heaven is waiting.
(c) Cries for mama.
(d) Curses Astolfo.
5. What does Clotaldo urge Rosaura to do?
(a) Secretly poison Astolfo.
(b) Use her sword and duel Astolfo herself.
(c) Seek a champion to duel Astolfo for her honor.
(d) Drop the matter of her honor and go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rosaura serving as a lady-in-waiting?
2. Who is the man who has dishonored Rosaura?
3. What does Clotaldo tell Segismundo?
4. What does the character in the answer to #110 hear while complaining?
5. Who are meeting together when the scene opens?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)