|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Second Scene (p. 346 - 351).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What may be foreshadowed about Segismundo's future behavior in this scene?
(a) That Clarnn will be hanged to silence him.
(b) That Astrea and Segismundo will marry.
(c) That Segismundo will end up killing his father.
(d) That he will act more honorably and humanely.
2. Where is Segismundo engaged in the above activity in question #66?
(a) In an Inn near the docks.
(b) In a the palace.
(c) In the prison tower.
(d) In the courtyard.
3. What is likely to be Segismundo's performance as a king?
(a) His father would never consider making Segismundo king.
(b) No worse than his father.
(c) Quite good because he had a private tutor for many years and knows a lot.
(d) Horrid and beastly.
4. Where does Astolfo go?
(a) To his room to pack and flee the riots.
(b) To the site of the military action.
(c) To the tower to intercept and kill Segismundo.
(d) To Estrella's room to offer her some romantic poetry.
5. What does Rosaura's horse do?
(a) Bites Basilio.
(b) Becomes lame.
(c) Throws Rosaura.
(d) Kicks Aldolfo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Astolfo and Estrella each desire?
2. What does Basilio regret?
3. What was Basilio's belief about his son Segismundo?
4. What does Basilio confide to Clotaldo?
5. What other relationship is probably similar to that between Astolfo and Rosaura?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)