|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Second Scene (p. 346 - 351).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alias is Rosaura using?
2. What is the current king of Poland re-considering?
(a) If Astolfo should marry.
(b) Whether he should allow Astolfo to retain his dukedom.
(c) Whether he will allow Segismundo to ascend the throne.
(d) Whether he should abdicate.
3. Why is Clotaldo torn about helping Rosaura?
(a) Astolfo saved Clotaldo life once.
(b) Clotaldo really doesn't know how to use a sword, which is why he gave his to Volente.
(c) Basilio has forbidden him to do so.
(d) Astolfo is Clotoldo's half brother.
4. Who are meeting together when the scene opens?
(a) Segismundo and Basilio.
(b) Basilio and Clotaldo.
(c) Clotaldo and Rosaura.
(d) Astolfo and Estrella.
5. From where has Rosaura traveled?
(a) Great Britian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the setting when this scene opens?
2. What do the guards do when they discover Rosaura and Clarnn?
3. Who was Clotaldo's long-ago sexual partner?
4. When Rosaura speaks at length about honor, how does Clotaldo respond?
5. How does Segismundo respond to what Clotaldo tells him?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)