|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, First Scene (p. 340 - 346).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Segismundo dressed?
(a) In black armor.
(b) In a monk's robe.
(c) In clothing fit for a prince.
(d) In ragged peasant clothing.
2. Who arrives as Basilio departs?
3. Who is Segismundo's tutor.
4. To whom is Clotaldo ever loyal?
5. What did Clotaldo leave with Violante?
(a) Nothing; he does not know Violante.
(b) A token to identify his son.
(c) A book of verse.
(d) A jeweled knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives and learns of Segismundo's murder and what does he do?
2. What does Segismundo say he ought to do to Clotaldo?
3. What do the guards do when they discover Rosaura and Clarnn?
4. Who enters on stage next?
5. What does Clarnn fail to do?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)