|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, First Scene (p. 340 - 346).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Segismundo dressed?
(a) In animal skins.
(b) In his princely outfit.
(c) Like a peasant.
(d) In monk's robes.
2. What do the guards do when they discover Rosaura and Clarnn?
(a) Tell them to leave immediately.
(b) Offer them dinner.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Take them prisoners.
3. How does Segismundo handle being addressed as Prince?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He calls them liars and demands they leave.
(c) He faints.
(d) He is haughty.
4. How does Clotaldo respond to Segismundo?
(a) Says Rosuara is his daughter and Clotaldo wants to duel Segismundo for her honor.
(b) Says Segismundo will be executed for murdering the servant.
(c) Says Segismundo never left his cell.
(d) Says Segismundo will still be king.
5. What does Rosaura reply to Clotaldo's question about the item in #26?
(a) Refuses to answer him.
(b) Offers it to him in exchange for her safety.
(c) Tells him it was her father's.
(d) Offers to let him examine it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Segismundo's thinking about his "dream" and the new revelation it gives him about life, might be called what?
2. What does Segismundo occasionally wonder about throughout the rest of the story?
3. What alias is Rosaura using?
4. How does Basilio visit Segismundo?
5. What has Clotaldo concocted?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)