|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, First Scene (p. 313 - 336).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How might Segismundo's behavior be characterized?
2. What is Clotaldo's social status?
(a) A bonded servant.
(b) A tradesman.
(c) A serf.
(d) He is a nobleman.
3. How is Rosaura dressed?
(a) In fine silk dresses.
(b) Like a man.
(c) In flowing white robes.
(d) Like a peasant woman.
4. What does Segismundo do to the servant who tries to protect Estrella?
(a) Slaps his with a sword.
(b) Pays him a gold piece to leave the room.
(c) Flings him off the balcony to his death.
(d) Orders him thrown into the dungeon.
5. What does Basilio want to do?
(b) Start a war with Muscovy.
(c) Go to Great Britian for a state visit.
(d) Marry again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rosaura pursue to Poland?
2. What does Clotaldo not reveal at this point?
3. What does Clotaldo urge Rosaura to do?
4. Of whom is Astolfo the son?
5. Who is victorious in the battle for the throne?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)