|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, First Scene (p. 313 - 336).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rosaura serving as a lady-in-waiting?
(b) No one.
2. Who does Rosaura pursue to Poland?
3. Of what is Segismundo ignorant?
(a) His name.
(b) His heritage.
(c) His mother's name.
(d) The country in which he lives.
4. What do Rosaura and her companion hear?
(a) Someone moaning and calling from nearby.
(b) A baby crying.
(c) The sound of a waterfall.
(d) A wolf's howl.
5. Who is Segismundo's tutor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does this scene open?
2. Why does Rosaura chase the person who is the answer to question #1?
3. How does Clotaldo feel about these revelations?
4. What has Clotaldo concocted?
5. Where is Segismundo engaged in the above activity in question #66?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)