|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, First Scene (p. 313 - 336).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Clotaldo probably sympathize?
2. What does Basilio do to Rosaura and Clarnn?
(a) Has them hanged.
(b) Sends them to the dungeon.
(c) Embraces them as his cousins.
(d) Releases them.
3. What is likely to be Segismundo's performance as a king?
(a) No worse than his father.
(b) Horrid and beastly.
(c) Quite good because he had a private tutor for many years and knows a lot.
(d) His father would never consider making Segismundo king.
4. What do Rosaura and Clarnn discover?
(a) A man who has fallen down a ravine.
(b) A waterfall with a crystal-clear pool.
(c) An injured lamb.
(d) A prison tower.
5. Who faces each off in a hallway in the palace?
(a) Basilio and Clotaldo.
(b) Astolfo and Estrella.
(c) Clotaldo and Rosaura.
(d) Rosaura and Clarnn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who might Astolfo marry?
2. What is Clotaldo's response to Rosaura naming the person in #46 as the one who has wronged her?
3. What does Segismundo do to the servant who tries to protect Estrella?
4. What does Clotaldo tell Segismundo?
5. Who arrives and learns of Segismundo's murder and what does he do?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)