|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, First Scene (p. 313 - 336).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Segismundo done in response to Basilio's announcement?
(a) Killed himself.
(b) Gathered an army.
(c) Taken Rosaura hostage.
(d) Sued his father in court.
2. Who enters on stage next?
(d) Basilio again.
3. How does Segismundo treat Asolfo?
(a) With disrespect.
(b) By hitting him in the face.
(c) Segismundo pretends Asolfo is not there.
(d) With honor.
4. What is Segismundo's reaction when Estrella walks in?
(a) Hates the sight of her since she may take his throne.
(b) Feels lust for her.
(c) Wonders why she has to be there and take some of his new glory away.
(d) He does not notice her entering the room.
5. What did Clotaldo leave with Violante?
(a) Nothing; he does not know Violante.
(b) A jeweled knife.
(c) A token to identify his son.
(d) A book of verse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Basilio do to Rosaura and Clarnn?
2. Who might Astolfo marry?
3. What will happen if Segismundo fails in the task set before him?
4. What do Rosaura and her companion hear?
5. Who comes onto the scene and what does he do?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)