|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, First Scene (p. 313 - 336).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what is Clotaldo particularly interested?
(a) Rosaura's gloves.
(b) A book in Rosaura's pack.
(c) Rosaura's boot knife.
(d) Rosaura's sword.
2. How does Segismundo treat Asolfo?
(a) With honor.
(b) By hitting him in the face.
(c) With disrespect.
(d) Segismundo pretends Asolfo is not there.
3. What was Basilio's belief about his son Segismundo?
(a) That he is not really his son.
(b) That he would be a cruel tryant.
(c) That he was kidnapped at birth.
(d) That he died at birth.
4. What do Rosaura and her companion hear?
(a) The sound of a waterfall.
(b) A wolf's howl.
(c) Someone moaning and calling from nearby.
(d) A baby crying.
5. What is the relationship of the answer to question #4 to Astolfo?
(b) Aunt and nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Clotaldo bring before Basilio?
2. What other relationship is probably similar to that between Astolfo and Rosaura?
3. What is Segismundo doing at this time?
4. What does the person in question #10 declare after victory?
5. Upon exploring, what does Rosaura find?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)