|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, First Scene (p. 313 - 336).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Segismundo's tutor.
2. Who enters on stage next?
(c) Basilio again.
3. What do Rosaura and her companion hear?
(a) Someone moaning and calling from nearby.
(b) A baby crying.
(c) A wolf's howl.
(d) The sound of a waterfall.
4. Who does Clotaldo bring before Basilio?
(a) A rusted knight's sword.
(b) A message from the King of England.
(c) Two thieves caught in Muscovy.
(d) Rosaura and Clarnn.
5. How does Segismundo treat Asolfo?
(a) Segismundo pretends Asolfo is not there.
(b) By hitting him in the face.
(c) With honor.
(d) With disrespect.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who faces each off in a hallway in the palace?
2. What does Basilio decide to do about Segismundo.
3. What has Segismundo done in response to Basilio's announcement?
4. How does Clarnn gain Segismundo's confidence?
5. Why does Rosaura chase the person who is the answer to question #1?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)