|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, First Scene (p. 313 - 336).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man who has dishonored Rosaura?
(a) No one.
2. What is Segismundo doing at this time?
(a) Flirting with Rosaura.
(b) Dueling with Astolfo.
(c) Sleeping with Clarnn.
(d) In a deathlike sleep.
3. Who comes onto the scene and what does he do?
(a) Basilio who embraces his son.
(b) Estrella who proposes marriage to Segismundo.
(c) Rosaura who accosts Clotoldo.
(d) Astolfo who makes pays his respects to the new prince.
4. What does Rosaura reply to Clotaldo's question about the item in #26?
(a) Offers to let him examine it.
(b) Tells him it was her father's.
(c) Offers it to him in exchange for her safety.
(d) Refuses to answer him.
5. What does Basilio do to Rosaura and Clarnn?
(a) Embraces them as his cousins.
(b) Has them hanged.
(c) Releases them.
(d) Sends them to the dungeon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Segismundo treat Asolfo?
2. What does Basilio decide to do about Segismundo.
3. What is Clotaldo's response to Rosaura naming the person in #46 as the one who has wronged her?
4. Who arrives and learns of Segismundo's murder and what does he do?
5. Who does Rosaura pursue to Poland?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)