|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Second Scene (p. 303-313).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Rosaura dressed?
(a) In flowing white robes.
(b) Like a peasant woman.
(c) In fine silk dresses.
(d) Like a man.
2. Who asks Segismundo for mercy?
3. With whom does Clotaldo probably sympathize?
4. What does Rosaura claim that Astolfo did to her?
(a) Kept her as a servant.
(b) Ravished her.
(c) Whipped her for insolence.
(d) Promised her a fortune.
5. What does Rosaura reply to Clotaldo's question about the item in #26?
(a) Tells him it was her father's.
(b) Offers it to him in exchange for her safety.
(c) Refuses to answer him.
(d) Offers to let him examine it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Segismundo's tutor.
2. What other relationship is probably similar to that between Astolfo and Rosaura?
3. What does Basilio want to do?
4. What does Rosaura's horse do?
5. How does Clotaldo feel about these revelations?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)