|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Second Scene (p. 303-313).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the guards do when they discover Rosaura and Clarnn?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Tell them to leave immediately.
(c) Take them prisoners.
(d) Offer them dinner.
2. Upon exploring, what does Rosaura find?
(a) A peasant's cottage to stay in for the night.
(b) Segismundo in chains in a tower.
(c) A knight's rusted sword.
(d) The road to Warsaw.
3. What does Basilio decide to do about Segismundo.
(a) Exile him to Russia.
(b) Give him one chance to redeem himself.
(c) Have him executed.
(d) Marry him to Clarnn.
4. How might Segismundo's behavior be characterized?
5. What does Basilio do to Rosaura and Clarnn?
(a) Sends them to the dungeon.
(b) Embraces them as his cousins.
(c) Has them hanged.
(d) Releases them.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what is Basilio very skilled?
2. Of whom is Estrella the daughter?
3. Who faces each off in a hallway in the palace?
4. What is Clotaldo's response to Rosaura naming the person in #46 as the one who has wronged her?
5. Who is the man who has dishonored Rosaura?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)