|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Second Scene (p. 303-313).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosaura's horse do?
(a) Becomes lame.
(b) Kicks Aldolfo.
(c) Bites Basilio.
(d) Throws Rosaura.
2. Who might Astolfo marry?
3. Who does Rosaura pursue to Poland?
4. How does Basilio likely feel about his treatment of Segismundo?
5. What do the mountainous Polish countryside partially obscure?
(a) An army coming through the pass.
(b) Segismundo's army on the slopes.
(c) A valley of plenty.
(d) A tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Recisunda and Clorilene related?
2. Who is the son of the current elderly king of Poland?
3. Of whom is Astolfo the son?
4. What will happen if Segismundo fails in the task set before him?
5. Who faces each off in a hallway in the palace?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)