|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the church's position on most games and entertainments?
(a) These activities are sinful, but permitted on Tuesdays.
(b) These activities are necessary to overall emotional health.
(c) The church states no opinion on these activities.
(d) These activities are sinful and forbidden.
2. Where are toilets located?
(a) In the solar.
(b) In the attic.
(c) In the stable yard.
(d) In the basement.
3. Who lives in the attic of a home?
(a) Servants and apprentices.
(b) The burgher and his wife.
(c) The attic is a guest room for customers.
(d) The children.
4. What is a typical mattress made of in 1250?
(b) Flour stuffed in sacks.
(d) Goose feathers.
5. What color is a burgher's house covered in upon his death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What material is used for ice skates?
2. When is a child baptized ideally?
3. What might a dying man request as a form of penitence?
4. What structure is common to all floors of a burghers' home?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the tools of a midwife?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)