|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Chapter 13, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most profitable type of fabric in 1250 Troyes?
2. What might be a proper subject of a playlet?
(a) The reincarnation of Jesus.
(b) A bawdy tale of a cuckolded husband.
(c) The adventures of a human-like fox creating mischief.
(d) The reality of a peasant being in debt.
3. What is the highest title a merchant can hope to obtain?
4. How many deniers make up one shilling?
5. What is a proper subject for a Rutebauf poem?
(a) A queen wandering her royal garden.
(b) Intrigue at the court of Champagne.
(c) A peasant's horse breaking a leg.
(d) A Bishop delivering a sermon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How might a pregnant woman influence the sex of her infant child, according to the prevailing wisdom?
2. Many of Thibaut IV's love songs are about which woman?
3. According to ideal notions of beauty, how should skin appear to be considered beautiful?
4. How does "The Mystere d' Adam" end?
5. What color is a burgher's house covered in upon his death?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)