|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Chapter 13, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which might be a restriction against two people being married?
(a) They are too closely related by blood.
(b) Differences in education level.
(c) Either one is a former criminal.
(d) They are too old.
2. What must a Jew wear to identify his or her religion?
(a) A yellow circle.
(b) A red pentagram.
(c) An iron necklace with the star of David.
(d) A black and white armband.
3. Educated wanderers who developed an irreverent brand of Latin verse were known as what?
4. What is the literal translation of Rutebeuf?
(a) Rough ox.
(b) Rude bagel.
(c) Sex-changing hyena.
(d) Red beef.
5. How does an apprentice become a master?
(a) By the retirement or death of their master.
(b) By earning their master's degree.
(c) In a church ritual.
(d) By creating a masterpiece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a consignment?
2. Who rules Champagne in the year 1250?
3. How many leper's colonies existed in France around 1250?
4. The tale "Flamenca" is an example of what type of book?
5. Why do housewives frequently refrain from wearing makeup or wigs?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)