|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Chapter 13, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a siege occurs, who generally has the advantage?
(a) Neither have an advantage.
(b) The city inhabitants.
(c) The Church.
(d) The attacking army.
2. The wool in Troyes primarily comes from which region?
(c) North Africa.
3. Educated wanderers who developed an irreverent brand of Latin verse were known as what?
4. Many of Thibaut IV's love songs are about which woman?
(a) Queen Elizabeth.
(b) Queen Blanche.
(c) The Duchess of Windsor.
5. What is a woman in 1250 NOT allowed to do?
(a) Vote on local political matters.
(b) Make wills.
(c) Own property.
(d) File lawsuits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is usury?
2. What subject did Geoffroi de Villehardouin base his masterpiece on?
3. What is a proper subject for a Rutebauf poem?
4. What part of the city of Troyes are Jews located in?
5. What disaster befalls Troyes in 1180?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)