|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lorrie suggest they do instead?
(b) Wait for help.
2. What does Konrad want from Lorrie?
(a) The baby.
(b) Her jewelry.
(c) Her keys.
(d) Her purse.
3. Why is Jimmy relieved?
(a) Beezo is dead.
(b) The children are unharmed.
(c) Lorrie and all three children are fine.
(d) Lorrie will survive.
4. When Lorrie reminds Punch that he is Annie's uncle, how does he respond?
(a) Reminded Jimmy that he didn't know they were related and has no reason to care now.
(b) Remarks that Jimmy hadn't thought to bring his children to meet their uncle.
(c) Reminds Jimmy that as he will never see freedom again, why should he care.
(d) By reminding Jimmy that he is his brother, and yet didn't care while he rotted in prison.
5. What Doctor had Beezo killed the first time when Jimmy was born?
(a) Dr. Frank McDennis.
(b) Dr, Ferris MacDonald.
(c) Dr. Fred MacDermitt.
(d) Dr. Faren McDougal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What request does Punchinello make that Lorrie flatly refuses?
2. What talent does Punch admit he doesn't have?
3. How did Konrad use Sydactyly to torment Virgilio?
4. What happens to Konrad Beezo.
5. What does Punchinello ask Jimmy after Charlene leaves?
Short Essay Questions
1. What news does Captain Huey Foster give Jimmy when he calls him out of the delivery room?
2. How does Jimmy keep his children from coming down stairs?
3. What birth defect does Jimmy inquire about that reduces Punchinello to tears and why does it?
4. What three things does Punchinello want to get in return for any cooperation?
5. What does Jimmy begin by explaining now?
6. What prompts Charlene to give one of the twins to Rudy and Madelaine in place of the child they had that was stillborn?
7. How do they react when Andy is born, considering the threat Beezo made when he burned down their home?
8. How are the Tock family prepared for the fifth terrible day?
9. What does the doorbell reveal?
10. What surprise do Lorrie and Jimmy get when Agent Carson is sent over by Huey Foster?
This section contains 1,157 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)