|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the medical reason Jimmy and Lorrie go to see Punch?
2. What does Punchinello talk about as Lorrie explains Annie's condition?
(a) Life outside.
(d) Vacations he'd like to take.
3. When is Lucy Jean born?
(a) Twenty months after Annie.
(b) Eighteen months after Annie.
(c) Two years after Annie.
(d) Fourteen months after Annie.
4. How had Nedra been killed by Konrad?
5. What has Konrad been doing according to Agent Porter Carson?
(a) Stealing cars.
(b) Conducting home invasions.
(c) Robbing banks.
(d) Performing under an alias.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lorrie suggest they do instead?
2. Why does the Agent assure Lorrie it isn't possible that Beezo will still show up at their home?
3. What languages does Punchinello learn in prison?
4. Where does Jimmy run?
5. Who does Konrad remind Lorrie of?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do they react when Andy is born, considering the threat Beezo made when he burned down their home?
2. Why does Punchinello sometimes wonder if he's real?
3. After Jimmy's family arrives, and police deputies are standing guard, what phone call does Jimmy get?
4. What does Jimmy begin by explaining now?
5. What news does Captain Huey Foster give Jimmy when he calls him out of the delivery room?
6. What fills Jimmy with a sense of foreboding?
7. How is Jimmy able to overcome his fear and propel himself into action?
8. What birth defect does Jimmy inquire about that reduces Punchinello to tears and why does it?
9. How does Beezo manage to so completely fool Lorrie and Jimmy?
10. How does Punchinello first respond to the request for a kidney for Annie?
This section contains 1,071 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)