|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Konrad been doing according to Agent Porter Carson?
(a) Performing under an alias.
(b) Stealing cars.
(c) Conducting home invasions.
(d) Robbing banks.
2. Why can't Jimmy donate a kidney to Annie?
(a) He is not a match.
(b) He has hemangiomas of both kidneys.
(c) He is too large.
(d) He only has one kidney.
3. What does Punchinello ask Jimmy after Charlene leaves?
(a) "Are you ever sorry for stabbing me?"
(b) "Do you sometimes wonder if you're real?"
(c) "Do you ever think about me in here?"
(d) "Do you wonder what life might have been like?"
4. How old is Annie?
5. Where is Jimmy hit?
(a) In the leg.
(b) In the foot.
(c) In the ear.
(d) In the arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret does Jimmy reveal to Punch?
2. How many security guards does the hospital have?
3. Who does Jimmy not see himself cast as?
4. Who does the agent tell them they have arrested?
5. What does the boy try to give Jimmy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What gives Jimmy's position away when he is waiting for the gunman to pass, and why is that fortuitous?
2. What does Jimmy begin by explaining now?
3. How are the Tock family prepared for the fifth terrible day?
4. What is so significant about the gunman's identity?
5. What does Lorrie do that takes Beezo by surprise?
6. What news does Captain Huey Foster give Jimmy when he calls him out of the delivery room?
7. What does Konrad want from Lorrie and why does he feel he is entitled to it?
8. What birth defect does Jimmy inquire about that reduces Punchinello to tears and why does it?
9. After Jimmy's family arrives, and police deputies are standing guard, what phone call does Jimmy get?
10. What does the doorbell reveal?
This section contains 1,038 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)