|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Konrad use Sydactyly to torment Virgilio?
(a) By having Punch's Syndactyly fixed.
(b) By refusing him access to Punch.
(c) By refusing to acknowlege him as grandfather to Punch.
(d) By sending him photos of fused digits and reminding him his daughter was imperfect.
2. What does Lorrie suggest they do instead?
(a) Wait for help.
3. What does he tell his frightened girls?
(a) That a monster is downstairs.
(b) That they should call 911.
(c) That they should run and hide.
(d) That they should go to their rooms.
4. What languages does Punchinello learn in prison?
(a) German, Chinese and Japanese.
(b) German, Swedish and Norwegian.
(c) Polish, Romanian and Hungarian.
(d) French, Italian and Greek.
5. How many deputies show up at the hospital to guard against Konrad?
Short Answer Questions
1. What request does Punchinello make that Lorrie flatly refuses?
2. After setting their home on fire, what conditions does Konrad promise to return under?
3. What does Punch really want from Jimmy in return?
4. Where does Jimmy run?
5. What do Lorrie and Jimmy intend to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is so significant about the gunman's identity?
2. How does Punchinello first respond to the request for a kidney for Annie?
3. How does Beezo manage to so completely fool Lorrie and Jimmy?
4. What three things does Punchinello want to get in return for any cooperation?
5. After Jimmy's family arrives, and police deputies are standing guard, what phone call does Jimmy get?
6. What details must Jimmy attend to when they get to the hospital?
7. What surprise do Lorrie and Jimmy get when Agent Carson is sent over by Huey Foster?
8. What does Lorrie do that takes Beezo by surprise?
9. Why does Punchinello sometimes wonder if he's real?
10. How do they react when Andy is born, considering the threat Beezo made when he burned down their home?
This section contains 1,122 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)