|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many in total work with Konrad as he breaks the law?
(a) One other.
(b) Four others.
(c) Three others.
(d) Two others.
2. What do Lorrie and Jimmy intend to do?
(a) Get tickets for the kids.
(b) Watch the circus.
(c) Return the money.
(d) Kill Virgilio as promised.
3. What does he say after Jimmy takes it?
(a) Prepare to be enchanted.
(b) Prepare to be invited.
(c) Prepare to be amazed.
(d) Prepare to be surprised.
4. What does the gunman fire at Jimmy?
(a) An assault rifle.
(b) A hunting rifle.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A crossbow.
5. When is Lucy Jean born?
(a) Twenty months after Annie.
(b) Fourteen months after Annie.
(c) Eighteen months after Annie.
(d) Two years after Annie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is solipsism?
2. What are Punch's three demands?
3. How does Beezo respond?
4. How had Nedra been killed by Konrad?
5. What happens the reveals the real source of the terrible fourth day?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Jimmy's family arrives, and police deputies are standing guard, what phone call does Jimmy get?
2. What surprise do Lorrie and Jimmy get when Agent Carson is sent over by Huey Foster?
3. What details must Jimmy attend to when they get to the hospital?
4. What three things does Punchinello want to get in return for any cooperation?
5. What does the doorbell reveal?
6. How does Beezo manage to so completely fool Lorrie and Jimmy?
7. Why does Punchinello sometimes wonder if he's real?
8. What does Punchinello finally agree to do the surgery in return for?
9. What does Lorrie do that takes Beezo by surprise?
10. How does Punchinello first respond to the request for a kidney for Annie?
This section contains 1,091 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)