|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lorrie reminds Punch that he is Annie's uncle, how does he respond?
(a) By reminding Jimmy that he is his brother, and yet didn't care while he rotted in prison.
(b) Reminded Jimmy that he didn't know they were related and has no reason to care now.
(c) Remarks that Jimmy hadn't thought to bring his children to meet their uncle.
(d) Reminds Jimmy that as he will never see freedom again, why should he care.
2. What happens the reveals the real source of the terrible fourth day?
(a) Rowena dies in her sleep.
(b) Punch backs out at the last moment.
(c) Lucy is kidnapped.
(d) Annie doesn't make it till surgery.
3. Where do Jimmy and Lorrie go the day before Thanksgiving?
(a) To the library.
(b) To his parents house.
(c) To the Rocky Mountain Federal Penitentiary.
(d) To the movies.
4. What does Punch really want from Jimmy in return?
(a) He wants Jimmy to acknowledge his heritage.
(b) He wants to be accepted into the family.
(c) He wants him to go to jail.
(d) He wants him to kill Virgilio.
5. Who does Konrad remind Lorrie of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What languages does Punchinello learn in prison?
2. What do Jimmy and Lorrie name their first born?
3. Why does Jimmy believe he knows the reason this is the fourth terrible day?
4. What does Punchinello talk about as Lorrie explains Annie's condition?
5. Who was the doctor that delivered Jimmy and Lorrie's baby?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)