|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Vivacemente circuses does he claim to own?
2. Why can't Jimmy donate a kidney to Annie?
(a) He is too large.
(b) He only has one kidney.
(c) He is not a match.
(d) He has hemangiomas of both kidneys.
3. When is Lucy Jean born?
(a) Two years after Annie.
(b) Eighteen months after Annie.
(c) Fourteen months after Annie.
(d) Twenty months after Annie.
4. How had Nedra been killed by Konrad?
5. What does Lorrie tell Beezo to do?
(a) Find a desperate woman and have a son of his own.
(b) Get out and get lost.
(c) Go to clown hell.
(d) Leave them alone before she loses her temper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Konrad want from Lorrie?
2. What is obviously missing?
3. What is the third child born to Jimmy and Lorrie and when?
4. What does Dr. Cornell tell Jimmy?
5. What does Lorrie warn against?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Punchinello finally agree to do the surgery in return for?
2. How does Beezo manage to so completely fool Lorrie and Jimmy?
3. What details must Jimmy attend to when they get to the hospital?
4. How does Punchinello first respond to the request for a kidney for Annie?
5. What happens that helps Jimmy and Lorrie to move on with their lives?
6. How does Jimmy keep his children from coming down stairs?
7. What prompts Charlene to give one of the twins to Rudy and Madelaine in place of the child they had that was stillborn?
8. How do they react when Andy is born, considering the threat Beezo made when he burned down their home?
9. Why does Punchinello sometimes wonder if he's real?
10. What does Jimmy begin by explaining now?
This section contains 1,093 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)