|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Konrad remind Lorrie of?
2. When does Lorrie finally come home?
(a) January 2nd.
(b) January 21st.
(c) January 11th.
(d) December 31st.
3. What does Punchinello talk about as Lorrie explains Annie's condition?
(a) Life outside.
(c) Vacations he'd like to take.
4. What does Jimmy realize as he hides from the gunman?
(a) The target is Lorrie.
(b) Lorrie is alone.
(c) He is out of ammunition.
(d) There is no help coming.
5. What happens to Konrad Beezo.
(a) He kills a deputy.
(b) He catches pnemonia.
(c) He follows them to the hospital.
(d) He manages to escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is her ailment?
2. How does Jimmy finally stop Beezo?
3. When Lorrie reminds Punch that he is Annie's uncle, how does he respond?
4. What does Punchinello admit to Lorrie and Jimmy?
5. Where was stillborn Jimmy Tock buried?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jimmy begin by explaining now?
2. What is so significant about the gunman's identity?
3. What details must Jimmy attend to when they get to the hospital?
4. How does Jimmy keep his children from coming down stairs?
5. How are the Tock family prepared for the fifth terrible day?
6. What birth defect does Jimmy inquire about that reduces Punchinello to tears and why does it?
7. What precautions does Jimmy take when they leave the hospital with their new daughter, Annie?
8. What positive impact has prison had on Punchinello?
9. After Jimmy's family arrives, and police deputies are standing guard, what phone call does Jimmy get?
10. What fills Jimmy with a sense of foreboding?
This section contains 1,072 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)