|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Konrad want from Lorrie?
(a) Her jewelry.
(b) Her keys.
(c) Her purse.
(d) The baby.
2. How did Konrad use Sydactyly to torment Virgilio?
(a) By refusing him access to Punch.
(b) By refusing to acknowlege him as grandfather to Punch.
(c) By sending him photos of fused digits and reminding him his daughter was imperfect.
(d) By having Punch's Syndactyly fixed.
3. What do Jimmy and Lorrie name their first born?
(a) Anne (Annie).
4. How many Vivacemente circuses does he claim to own?
5. What does he say after Jimmy takes it?
(a) Prepare to be invited.
(b) Prepare to be amazed.
(c) Prepare to be enchanted.
(d) Prepare to be surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Huey Foster call to tell them?
2. Why is Jimmy relieved?
3. How does Jimmy finally stop Beezo?
4. What degree has Punchinello earned from prison?
5. What three things survive the fire Konrad Beezo set?
Short Essay Questions
1. What birth defect does Jimmy inquire about that reduces Punchinello to tears and why does it?
2. What details must Jimmy attend to when they get to the hospital?
3. What happens that helps Jimmy and Lorrie to move on with their lives?
4. How does Jimmy finally overcome Beezo?
5. What does Punchinello finally agree to do the surgery in return for?
6. What prompts Charlene to give one of the twins to Rudy and Madelaine in place of the child they had that was stillborn?
7. How does Beezo manage to so completely fool Lorrie and Jimmy?
8. What does Jimmy begin by explaining now?
9. Why does Punchinello sometimes wonder if he's real?
10. What fills Jimmy with a sense of foreboding?
This section contains 1,101 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)