|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What request does Punchinello make that Lorrie flatly refuses?
(a) To have visitations with his nieces and nephew.
(b) To see Annie once in a while after she is well.
(c) To have regular visits with them all.
(d) To meet the rest of the family.
2. Why does the Agent assure Lorrie it isn't possible that Beezo will still show up at their home?
(a) Because he is already there.
(b) Because he is in jail.
(c) Because he is in a coma.
(d) Because he is dead.
3. What is apparently part of Virgilio's manipulative style?
(a) To appear younger then he is.
(b) To invade the space of others.
(c) To appear stronger than he is.
(d) To be taller than he is.
4. After setting their home on fire, what conditions does Konrad promise to return under?
(a) When they find a new home.
(b) When the moon is full.
(c) When they have a son.
(d) When they least expect it.
5. What happens to Konrad Beezo.
(a) He kills a deputy.
(b) He manages to escape.
(c) He follows them to the hospital.
(d) He catches pnemonia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Lorrie's water breaks?
2. What does he say after Jimmy takes it?
3. What is the third child born to Jimmy and Lorrie and when?
4. What does Lorrie thank Jimmy for as they wend their way back up the embankment?
5. Who does Jimmy not see himself cast as?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Punchinello first respond to the request for a kidney for Annie?
2. How does Jimmy finally overcome Beezo?
3. What details must Jimmy attend to when they get to the hospital?
4. How are the Tock family prepared for the fifth terrible day?
5. What does Vivacemente reveal that he wants and why?
6. What three things does Punchinello want to get in return for any cooperation?
7. What is so significant about the gunman's identity?
8. After Jimmy's family arrives, and police deputies are standing guard, what phone call does Jimmy get?
9. What gives Jimmy's position away when he is waiting for the gunman to pass, and why is that fortuitous?
10. What does the doorbell reveal?
This section contains 1,148 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)