|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jimmy relieved?
(a) The children are unharmed.
(b) Beezo is dead.
(c) Lorrie and all three children are fine.
(d) Lorrie will survive.
2. What languages does Punchinello learn in prison?
(a) French, Italian and Greek.
(b) Polish, Romanian and Hungarian.
(c) German, Chinese and Japanese.
(d) German, Swedish and Norwegian.
3. How many in total work with Konrad as he breaks the law?
(a) Four others.
(b) Two others.
(c) Three others.
(d) One other.
4. What is the medical reason Jimmy and Lorrie go to see Punch?
5. What do Jimmy and Lorrie immediately realize?
(a) Virgilio is crazy.
(b) Virgilio has no sense of humor.
(c) Virgilio is evil.
(d) Virgilio is benign.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jimmy finally stop Beezo?
2. After a month passes, what comes up that they see as an omen?
3. What degree has Punchinello earned from prison?
4. What has Konrad been doing according to Agent Porter Carson?
5. How did Konrad use Sydactyly to torment Virgilio?
Short Essay Questions
1. What three things does Punchinello want to get in return for any cooperation?
2. Why does Punchinello sometimes wonder if he's real?
3. What is so significant about the gunman's identity?
4. What window into Punch's reality does he open for Jimmy to see?
5. What does Punchinello finally agree to do the surgery in return for?
6. How is Jimmy able to overcome his fear and propel himself into action?
7. How do they react when Andy is born, considering the threat Beezo made when he burned down their home?
8. What prompts Charlene to give one of the twins to Rudy and Madelaine in place of the child they had that was stillborn?
9. How does Jimmy finally overcome Beezo?
10. What gives Jimmy's position away when he is waiting for the gunman to pass, and why is that fortuitous?
This section contains 1,140 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)