|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Lucy Jean born?
(a) Fourteen months after Annie.
(b) Twenty months after Annie.
(c) Eighteen months after Annie.
(d) Two years after Annie.
2. How many deputies show up at the hospital to guard against Konrad?
3. What is the medical reason Jimmy and Lorrie go to see Punch?
4. Why does the Agent assure Lorrie it isn't possible that Beezo will still show up at their home?
(a) Because he is in jail.
(b) Because he is in a coma.
(c) Because he is dead.
(d) Because he is already there.
5. What does Konrad assure Lorrie of?
(a) Jimmy is dead.
(b) It is her fault.
(c) He will win.
(d) He will not hurt her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens the reveals the real source of the terrible fourth day?
2. What does Konrad want from Lorrie?
3. What does Huey Foster call to tell them?
4. What does Dr. Cornell tell Jimmy?
5. Who does Jimmy call after filling out insurance forms for Lorrie?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)