|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jimmy go back to Punchinello after they had left?
(a) They forgot Annie's photograph.
(b) He couldn't give up.
(c) He wants to ask him one more time.
(d) He thought he could still succeed.
2. How old is Annie?
3. How many deputies show up at the hospital to guard against Konrad?
4. When is the third terrible day predicted by Josef Tock?
(a) September 21, 2003.
(b) November 22, 2001.
(c) December 23rd, 2002.
(d) October 20, 2002.
5. What happens when Lorrie's water breaks?
(a) Jimmy cries.
(b) Jimmy loses consciousness.
(c) Jimmy talks to Konrad.
(d) Jimmy is called to the phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the agent tell them they have arrested?
2. What do they follow to the hospital?
3. How many Vivacemente circuses does he claim to own?
4. What fear do Annie and Lucy share?
5. What is inside the box?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Jimmy's family arrives, and police deputies are standing guard, what phone call does Jimmy get?
2. What surprise do Lorrie and Jimmy get when Agent Carson is sent over by Huey Foster?
3. What does Punchinello finally agree to do the surgery in return for?
4. What does Lorrie do that takes Beezo by surprise?
5. What gives Jimmy's position away when he is waiting for the gunman to pass, and why is that fortuitous?
6. How does Beezo manage to so completely fool Lorrie and Jimmy?
7. How does Punchinello first respond to the request for a kidney for Annie?
8. What does the doorbell reveal?
9. What news does Captain Huey Foster give Jimmy when he calls him out of the delivery room?
10. What three things does Punchinello want to get in return for any cooperation?
This section contains 1,051 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)