|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Konrad been doing according to Agent Porter Carson?
(a) Performing under an alias.
(b) Conducting home invasions.
(c) Robbing banks.
(d) Stealing cars.
2. What does the boy try to give Jimmy?
(a) A bouquet of flowers.
(b) A ticket.
(c) A photo.
(d) A box.
3. What does Lorrie thank Jimmy for as they wend their way back up the embankment?
(a) She thanks him for being her hero.
(b) She thanks him for saving her from Konrad.
(c) She thanks him for letting her into his family.
(d) She thanks him for his love of her.
4. Why does Jimmy believe he knows the reason this is the fourth terrible day?
(a) He thinks going to Punch was a mistake.
(b) He is convinced that Punch will refuse them.
(c) He senses Punch has no heart.
(d) He believes he will lose Annie this day.
5. What happens when Lorrie's water breaks?
(a) Jimmy talks to Konrad.
(b) Jimmy loses consciousness.
(c) Jimmy is called to the phone.
(d) Jimmy cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Punch really want from Jimmy in return?
2. What is apparently part of Virgilio's manipulative style?
3. Who does Jimmy not see himself cast as?
4. How many in total work with Konrad as he breaks the law?
5. Who was the doctor that delivered Jimmy and Lorrie's baby?
Short Essay Questions
1. What precautions does Jimmy take when they leave the hospital with their new daughter, Annie?
2. How does Jimmy finally overcome Beezo?
3. What fills Jimmy with a sense of foreboding?
4. What positive impact has prison had on Punchinello?
5. What news does Captain Huey Foster give Jimmy when he calls him out of the delivery room?
6. What does Vivacemente reveal that he wants and why?
7. What window into Punch's reality does he open for Jimmy to see?
8. What does Lorrie do that takes Beezo by surprise?
9. What details must Jimmy attend to when they get to the hospital?
10. What does the doorbell reveal?
This section contains 1,110 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)