|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the medical reason Jimmy and Lorrie go to see Punch?
2. What does she have in her apron that she uses against him?
(a) A Tazer.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) Pepper spray.
3. How did Beezo intend to get Lorrie up the hill?
(a) In a sling made of seat belts.
(b) Dragging her by her parka.
(c) Driving her back up.
(d) On a sled.
4. Who does Jimmy not see himself cast as?
(a) Robin Hood.
(b) The Avenger.
(c) Jimmy Dean.
(d) James Bond.
5. What does he tell his frightened girls?
(a) That they should go to their rooms.
(b) That they should call 911.
(c) That a monster is downstairs.
(d) That they should run and hide.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Vivacemente circuses does he claim to own?
2. What does he say after Jimmy takes it?
3. When does Lorrie finally come home?
4. How many in total work with Konrad as he breaks the law?
5. How long does Lorrie's surgery last?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jimmy keep his children from coming down stairs?
2. What precautions does Jimmy take when they leave the hospital with their new daughter, Annie?
3. What does Vivacemente reveal that he wants and why?
4. What does the doorbell reveal?
5. What surprise do Lorrie and Jimmy get when Agent Carson is sent over by Huey Foster?
6. How does Beezo manage to so completely fool Lorrie and Jimmy?
7. What news does Captain Huey Foster give Jimmy when he calls him out of the delivery room?
8. What does Jimmy begin by explaining now?
9. What details must Jimmy attend to when they get to the hospital?
10. How does Jimmy finally overcome Beezo?
This section contains 1,033 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)