|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Punchinello ask Jimmy after Charlene leaves?
(a) "Do you sometimes wonder if you're real?"
(b) "Do you wonder what life might have been like?"
(c) "Do you ever think about me in here?"
(d) "Are you ever sorry for stabbing me?"
2. How many security guards does the hospital have?
3. What is inside the box?
(a) Thirty thousand dollars.
(b) Seventy-five thousand dollars.
(c) Fifty thousand dollars.
(d) A check.
4. Why does Jimmy believe he knows the reason this is the fourth terrible day?
(a) He is convinced that Punch will refuse them.
(b) He believes he will lose Annie this day.
(c) He thinks going to Punch was a mistake.
(d) He senses Punch has no heart.
5. What does she have in her apron that she uses against him?
(a) Pepper spray.
(b) A Tazer.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret does Jimmy reveal to Punch?
2. Where is Jimmy hit?
3. What seems to be the obvious meeting place?
4. How many in total work with Konrad as he breaks the law?
5. Who does Jimmy call after filling out insurance forms for Lorrie?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Jimmy able to overcome his fear and propel himself into action?
2. What positive impact has prison had on Punchinello?
3. How do they react when Andy is born, considering the threat Beezo made when he burned down their home?
4. What does the doorbell reveal?
5. What does Vivacemente reveal that he wants and why?
6. What does Punchinello finally agree to do the surgery in return for?
7. How are the Tock family prepared for the fifth terrible day?
8. What does Lorrie do that takes Beezo by surprise?
9. What does Jimmy begin by explaining now?
10. How does Jimmy finally overcome Beezo?
This section contains 1,058 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)