|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many in total work with Konrad as he breaks the law?
(a) One other.
(b) Four others.
(c) Three others.
(d) Two others.
2. What is the third child born to Jimmy and Lorrie and when?
(a) Andy is born on July 14th, 2000.
(b) Benny, born on June 14th, 2000.
(c) Albert, born on June 14th, 2000.
(d) Lonnie, born on January 14, 2000.
3. What does he say after Jimmy takes it?
(a) Prepare to be surprised.
(b) Prepare to be invited.
(c) Prepare to be amazed.
(d) Prepare to be enchanted.
4. What does he tell his frightened girls?
(a) That a monster is downstairs.
(b) That they should call 911.
(c) That they should run and hide.
(d) That they should go to their rooms.
5. When Lorrie reminds Punch that he is Annie's uncle, how does he respond?
(a) Remarks that Jimmy hadn't thought to bring his children to meet their uncle.
(b) Reminds Jimmy that as he will never see freedom again, why should he care.
(c) Reminded Jimmy that he didn't know they were related and has no reason to care now.
(d) By reminding Jimmy that he is his brother, and yet didn't care while he rotted in prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the real Jimmy Tock?
2. When is Lucy Jean born?
3. What does Jimmy realize as he hides from the gunman?
4. Who does Jimmy bring to support his statements?
5. What is inside the box?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens that helps Jimmy and Lorrie to move on with their lives?
2. What does Jimmy begin by explaining now?
3. What does Lorrie do that takes Beezo by surprise?
4. What birth defect does Jimmy inquire about that reduces Punchinello to tears and why does it?
5. How does Jimmy finally overcome Beezo?
6. How is Jimmy able to overcome his fear and propel himself into action?
7. How do they react when Andy is born, considering the threat Beezo made when he burned down their home?
8. What does Konrad want from Lorrie and why does he feel he is entitled to it?
9. How does Beezo manage to so completely fool Lorrie and Jimmy?
10. How are the Tock family prepared for the fifth terrible day?
This section contains 1,103 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)