|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is inside the box?
(a) Fifty thousand dollars.
(b) Thirty thousand dollars.
(c) Seventy-five thousand dollars.
(d) A check.
2. What is the third child born to Jimmy and Lorrie and when?
(a) Andy is born on July 14th, 2000.
(b) Albert, born on June 14th, 2000.
(c) Lonnie, born on January 14, 2000.
(d) Benny, born on June 14th, 2000.
3. What does Lorrie warn against?
(a) Other unseen dangers.
(d) Letting his guard down before the day is over.
4. What happened to the real Jimmy Tock?
(a) He was given away.
(b) He was still born.
(c) He was stolen.
(d) He was adopted.
5. What Doctor had Beezo killed the first time when Jimmy was born?
(a) Dr, Ferris MacDonald.
(b) Dr. Faren McDougal.
(c) Dr. Fred MacDermitt.
(d) Dr. Frank McDennis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to be the obvious meeting place?
2. What do Jimmy and Lorrie name their first born?
3. How does Beezo respond?
4. What does Dr. Cornell tell Jimmy?
5. What does Huey Foster call to tell them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What gives Jimmy's position away when he is waiting for the gunman to pass, and why is that fortuitous?
2. What does Punchinello finally agree to do the surgery in return for?
3. How does Beezo manage to so completely fool Lorrie and Jimmy?
4. After Jimmy's family arrives, and police deputies are standing guard, what phone call does Jimmy get?
5. What precautions does Jimmy take when they leave the hospital with their new daughter, Annie?
6. What window into Punch's reality does he open for Jimmy to see?
7. What surprise do Lorrie and Jimmy get when Agent Carson is sent over by Huey Foster?
8. What does Konrad want from Lorrie and why does he feel he is entitled to it?
9. What birth defect does Jimmy inquire about that reduces Punchinello to tears and why does it?
10. How are the Tock family prepared for the fifth terrible day?
This section contains 1,106 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)