|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the doctor that delivered Jimmy and Lorrie's baby?
(a) Dr. Mello Melodeon.
(b) Dr. Yellow Mesopean.
(c) Dr. Danno Spellodeon.
(d) Dr. Jello Seldeon.
2. How many security guards does the hospital have?
3. What does Punch really want from Jimmy in return?
(a) He wants him to kill Virgilio.
(b) He wants Jimmy to acknowledge his heritage.
(c) He wants to be accepted into the family.
(d) He wants him to go to jail.
4. After a month passes, what comes up that they see as an omen?
(a) They find a trailer to live in on their parents property.
(b) The insurance money is enough to buy Nedra's home.
(c) The house next to their parents comes up for sale.
(d) They win a trip to Hawaii.
5. When is the third terrible day predicted by Josef Tock?
(a) November 22, 2001.
(b) December 23rd, 2002.
(c) October 20, 2002.
(d) September 21, 2003.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lorrie and Jimmy intend to do?
2. How did Beezo intend to get Lorrie up the hill?
3. Where is Jimmy hit?
4. What is her ailment?
5. What does Jimmy do to Konrad to subdue him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What details must Jimmy attend to when they get to the hospital?
2. What does Lorrie do that takes Beezo by surprise?
3. How do they react when Andy is born, considering the threat Beezo made when he burned down their home?
4. What gives Jimmy's position away when he is waiting for the gunman to pass, and why is that fortuitous?
5. How does Beezo manage to so completely fool Lorrie and Jimmy?
6. Why does Punchinello sometimes wonder if he's real?
7. What precautions does Jimmy take when they leave the hospital with their new daughter, Annie?
8. What three things does Punchinello want to get in return for any cooperation?
9. What prompts Charlene to give one of the twins to Rudy and Madelaine in place of the child they had that was stillborn?
10. What is so significant about the gunman's identity?
This section contains 1,087 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)