|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jimmy relieved?
(a) The children are unharmed.
(b) Lorrie and all three children are fine.
(c) Beezo is dead.
(d) Lorrie will survive.
2. What has Konrad been doing according to Agent Porter Carson?
(a) Robbing banks.
(b) Performing under an alias.
(c) Conducting home invasions.
(d) Stealing cars.
3. How many deputies show up at the hospital to guard against Konrad?
4. What do Jimmy and Lorrie name their first born?
(b) Anne (Annie).
5. Who does the agent tell them they have arrested?
(a) The whole crew.
(b) Konrad Beezo.
(c) All but Beezo.
(d) Second bank robber Emory Ornwall.
Short Answer Questions
1. After a month passes, what comes up that they see as an omen?
2. How did Beezo intend to get Lorrie up the hill?
3. What request does Punchinello make that Lorrie flatly refuses?
4. What does Lorrie warn against?
5. What is her ailment?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Jimmy's family arrives, and police deputies are standing guard, what phone call does Jimmy get?
2. What gives Jimmy's position away when he is waiting for the gunman to pass, and why is that fortuitous?
3. How does Punchinello first respond to the request for a kidney for Annie?
4. What window into Punch's reality does he open for Jimmy to see?
5. What does Lorrie do that takes Beezo by surprise?
6. What fills Jimmy with a sense of foreboding?
7. What happens that helps Jimmy and Lorrie to move on with their lives?
8. Why does Punchinello sometimes wonder if he's real?
9. What details must Jimmy attend to when they get to the hospital?
10. How does Jimmy keep his children from coming down stairs?
This section contains 1,139 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)