|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What career change does Lorrie make?
(a) From dance instructor to professional driver.
(b) From dance instructor to storm chaser.
(c) From dance instructor to website designer.
(d) From dance instructor to snake wrangler.
2. What does Punch assure Jimmy?
(a) That only Lorrie will perish.
(b) That Virgilio will pay.
(c) That nothing will happen to the son of Rudy Tock.
(d) That he will avenge his mother.
3. What signal is given and received?
(a) A phone call.
(b) A bell ringing.
(c) Several knocks back and forth.
(d) A whistle.
4. How was the widow Jeeter killed?
(a) By a toppled bell tower.
(b) From shock.
(c) From poison.
(d) From a gunshot.
5. How old is Grandma Rowena in 1994?
(a) Seventy seven.
(b) Sixty six.
(c) Eighty eight.
(d) Ninety nine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who regales Jimmy with the myriad of possibilities for disaster?
2. What does Jimmy believe will foil his plans?
3. How many terrible days does Josef predict?
4. When does the first of Jimmy's five ordeals come to pass?
5. What does the killer call himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lorrie's mother do for a living, and what are her main sources of income from it?
2. What is the purpose of the tunnel and who built it?
3. How do most residents in Snow Village make their living?
4. What do Jimmy and Lorrie encounter as they are getting ready to leave for the hospital?
5. How does Lorrie's demeanor help the situation that she and Jimmy find themselves in?
6. How does Jimmy's family cope with the first of Grandfather Josef's five predicted terrible days?
7. What things does Jimmy reveal about himself to Lorrie before he proposes?
8. What does Jimmy tell Punch in an effort to ensure that no harm will come to Lorrie?
9. What is Jimmy's biggest problem around Lorrie?
10. What makes Jimmy decide to use the nail file on Punchinello?
This section contains 1,061 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)