|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Punch assure Jimmy?
(a) That nothing will happen to the son of Rudy Tock.
(b) That only Lorrie will perish.
(c) That he will avenge his mother.
(d) That Virgilio will pay.
2. What does Jimmy tell Lorrie about her looks?
(a) That her nose is cute.
(b) That she is well built.
(c) That she has nice eyes.
(d) That she is beyond cute gorgeous.
3. What does Jimmy do to avoid saying something dumb or insensitive?
(a) He counts in his head before speaking.
(b) He speaks slowly and firmly.
(c) He rehearses.
(d) He sings in his head.
4. What does Punch confess to Jimmy when he discovers who his father is?
(a) That Rudy Tock was a hero.
(b) That Rudy and his father were brothers.
(c) That Rudy and his father were friends.
(d) That Rudy Tock saved his fathers' life.
5. Who does Crinkles resemble?
(a) Art Garfunkel.
(b) Darth Vader.
(c) Elvis Presley.
(d) Bruce Wayne.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Lorrie come for dinner?
2. What back issues does the killer look through?
3. What do the clowns blow up?
4. What does he toss to Jimmy?
5. What does Lorrie Hicks do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Jimmy and Lorrie encounter as they are getting ready to leave for the hospital?
2. What does Lorrie's mother do for a living, and what are her main sources of income from it?
3. What is the purpose of the tunnel and who built it?
4. How does Jimmy manage to convince Lorrie to marry him?
5. What is so incredible about the predictions made by Josef in the hospital?
6. What does Lorrie reveal to Jimmy about her family?
7. How do most residents in Snow Village make their living?
8. What dream did Punch have that he claims Virgilio refused to help him realize?
9. What happens on the way to the hospital?
10. What does Jimmy do to try to get away from the man in the Hummer?
This section contains 1,115 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)