Mid-Book Test (up to Part Three: Chapters 30 - 35)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which nurse survives the shooting with Jimmy in her arms?
a) Debbie Carmel.
b) Charlene Coleman.
c) Carley Doleman.
d) Denise Cormen.
2. How tall is the Alpine Hotel in Snow Village?
a) Seven stories.
b) Six stories.
c) Four stories.
d) Five stories.
3. How long has Jimmy lived in Snow Village?
a) Fifteen years.
b) Twenty years.
c) All his life.
d) Ten years.
4. How much time is left before the bombs go off when Jimmy begins loading?
a) Twelve minutes.
b) Six minutes.
c) Eight minutes.
d) Ten minutes.
5. How does Jimmy stop Punch from taking them anywhere?
a) He stabs him...
This section contains 1,237 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)