|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jimmy and Lorrie immediately realize?
(a) Virgilio has no sense of humor.
(b) Virgilio is benign.
(c) Virgilio is crazy.
(d) Virgilio is evil.
2. Who does Jimmy call after filling out insurance forms for Lorrie?
(a) Lorrie's parents.`
(b) Captain Huey Foster.
(c) Konrad Beezo.
(d) His parents.
3. What does Punchinello ask Jimmy after Charlene leaves?
(a) "Are you ever sorry for stabbing me?"
(b) "Do you sometimes wonder if you're real?"
(c) "Do you wonder what life might have been like?"
(d) "Do you ever think about me in here?"
4. What does Punch really want from Jimmy in return?
(a) He wants to be accepted into the family.
(b) He wants Jimmy to acknowledge his heritage.
(c) He wants him to kill Virgilio.
(d) He wants him to go to jail.
5. Where does Vivacemente ask Jimmy to meet him?
(a) The library.
(b) The Halloway Farm.
(c) The town square.
(d) The Hathoway Farm.
6. How does Beezo respond?
(a) He shoots Lucy.
(b) He shoots Annie.
(c) He shoots Jimmy.
(d) He shoots her in the stomach, twice.
7. How does he break the window?
(a) With his rifle.
(b) With his fist.
(c) With a rock.
(d) With a stick.
8. How many Vivacemente circuses does he claim to own?
9. How did Konrad use Sydactyly to torment Virgilio?
(a) By refusing him access to Punch.
(b) By refusing to acknowlege him as grandfather to Punch.
(c) By having Punch's Syndactyly fixed.
(d) By sending him photos of fused digits and reminding him his daughter was imperfect.
10. What does Lorrie thank Jimmy for as they wend their way back up the embankment?
(a) She thanks him for letting her into his family.
(b) She thanks him for his love of her.
(c) She thanks him for being her hero.
(d) She thanks him for saving her from Konrad.
11. What is obviously missing?
(a) The funhouse.
(b) The clowns.
(c) The rest of the circus.
(d) The cotton candy.
12. What does Lorrie tell Beezo to do?
(a) Go to clown hell.
(b) Leave them alone before she loses her temper.
(c) Find a desperate woman and have a son of his own.
(d) Get out and get lost.
13. What does Konrad assure Lorrie of?
(a) He will win.
(b) Jimmy is dead.
(c) It is her fault.
(d) He will not hurt her.
14. What does Punchinello talk about as Lorrie explains Annie's condition?
(a) Life outside.
(d) Vacations he'd like to take.
15. What does she have in her apron that she uses against him?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A Tazer.
(d) Pepper spray.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jimmy go back to Punchinello after they had left?
2. Why can't Jimmy donate a kidney to Annie?
3. How did Beezo intend to get Lorrie up the hill?
4. Where is Jimmy hit?
5. Why does Jimmy believe he knows the reason this is the fourth terrible day?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)