|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Beezo intend to get Lorrie up the hill?
(a) In a sling made of seat belts.
(b) On a sled.
(c) Driving her back up.
(d) Dragging her by her parka.
2. How does Jimmy finally stop Beezo?
(a) He throws him down the stairs.
(b) He shoots him in the neck.
(c) He strangles him.
(d) He shoots him in the head.
3. How does Beezo respond?
(a) He shoots Lucy.
(b) He shoots Jimmy.
(c) He shoots Annie.
(d) He shoots her in the stomach, twice.
4. After a month passes, what comes up that they see as an omen?
(a) The house next to their parents comes up for sale.
(b) They win a trip to Hawaii.
(c) They find a trailer to live in on their parents property.
(d) The insurance money is enough to buy Nedra's home.
5. What do Jimmy and Lorrie name their first born?
(d) Anne (Annie).
6. How many security guards does the hospital have?
7. What degree has Punchinello earned from prison?
(a) Correspondence degree in politics.
(b) Correspondence degree in medicine.
(c) Correspondence degree in law.
(d) Correspondence degree in science.
8. What does Lorrie suggest they do instead?
(c) Wait for help.
9. What does the gunman fire at Jimmy?
(a) A crossbow.
(b) A hunting rifle.
(c) A pistol.
(d) An assault rifle.
10. Why does Jimmy believe he knows the reason this is the fourth terrible day?
(a) He senses Punch has no heart.
(b) He is convinced that Punch will refuse them.
(c) He thinks going to Punch was a mistake.
(d) He believes he will lose Annie this day.
11. What seems to be the obvious meeting place?
(a) The tent the limosine is in front of.
(b) The tent which has sounds coming from.
(c) The large red and white tent.
(d) The only tent in sight.
12. What is inside the box?
(a) Fifty thousand dollars.
(b) A check.
(c) Thirty thousand dollars.
(d) Seventy-five thousand dollars.
13. What do Lorrie and Jimmy intend to do?
(a) Kill Virgilio as promised.
(b) Return the money.
(c) Get tickets for the kids.
(d) Watch the circus.
14. What does Punchinello talk about as Lorrie explains Annie's condition?
(b) Life outside.
(d) Vacations he'd like to take.
15. Who does the agent tell them they have arrested?
(a) The whole crew.
(b) All but Beezo.
(c) Konrad Beezo.
(d) Second bank robber Emory Ornwall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jimmy go back to Punchinello after they had left?
2. What does the boy try to give Jimmy?
3. What does Konrad assure Lorrie of?
4. What secret does Jimmy reveal to Punch?
5. What is solipsism?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)