|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is her ailment?
(a) Cancer of the liver.
(b) Cancer of the pancreas.
(c) Lung cancer.
(d) Cancer of the kidneys.
2. How had Nedra been killed by Konrad?
3. When is Lucy Jean born?
(a) Two years after Annie.
(b) Fourteen months after Annie.
(c) Twenty months after Annie.
(d) Eighteen months after Annie.
4. When the doorbell rings on the fifth terrible day, who is standing there?
(a) A ten year old Elvis impersonator.
(b) Punchinello Beezo.
(c) Rudy Tock.
(d) Virgilio Vivacement.
5. When Lorrie reminds Punch that he is Annie's uncle, how does he respond?
(a) Remarks that Jimmy hadn't thought to bring his children to meet their uncle.
(b) Reminds Jimmy that as he will never see freedom again, why should he care.
(c) Reminded Jimmy that he didn't know they were related and has no reason to care now.
(d) By reminding Jimmy that he is his brother, and yet didn't care while he rotted in prison.
6. What does the gunman fire at Jimmy?
(a) A hunting rifle.
(b) An assault rifle.
(c) A crossbow.
(d) A pistol.
7. What does Lorrie tell Beezo to do?
(a) Find a desperate woman and have a son of his own.
(b) Go to clown hell.
(c) Leave them alone before she loses her temper.
(d) Get out and get lost.
8. How long does Lorrie's surgery last?
(a) Till 2:23am.
(b) Till 1:32 am.
(c) Till 3:13am.
(d) Till 1:33am.
9. What does she have in her apron that she uses against him?
(a) A Tazer.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) Pepper spray.
10. What does Jimmy do to Konrad to subdue him?
(a) Sprays him with pepper spray.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Hits him twice with a rock.
(d) Hits him with a thick branch.
11. What talent does Punch admit he doesn't have?
(a) Talent as a writer.
(b) Talent to be a clown.
(c) Compassionate ability.
(d) Aerial talent.
12. How many deputies show up at the hospital to guard against Konrad?
13. What seems to be the obvious meeting place?
(a) The tent which has sounds coming from.
(b) The large red and white tent.
(c) The only tent in sight.
(d) The tent the limosine is in front of.
14. How did Beezo intend to get Lorrie up the hill?
(a) On a sled.
(b) In a sling made of seat belts.
(c) Driving her back up.
(d) Dragging her by her parka.
15. What does Punchinello talk about as Lorrie explains Annie's condition?
(a) Life outside.
(b) Vacations he'd like to take.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jimmy not see himself cast as?
2. After a month passes, what comes up that they see as an omen?
3. Why does Jimmy go back to Punchinello after they had left?
4. What does Jimmy begin by revealing?
5. What does the boy try to give Jimmy?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)