|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Honker's hair?
(a) He is bald.
(b) It is grey.
(c) It is black.
(d) It is blonde.
2. What signal is given and received?
(a) Several knocks back and forth.
(b) A bell ringing.
(c) A phone call.
(d) A whistle.
3. What did they bring for the killer?
(b) More handcuffs.
(c) A getaway car.
4. What does Jimmy fear Punch will do when he drives them to where Punch wants to go?
(a) Shoot him in the back.
(b) Shoot them both.
(c) Shoot Lorrie.
(d) Shoot him in the back of the head.
5. What does Jimmy do for a living?
(a) He's a butcher.
(b) He's a baker.
(c) He's an electrician.
(d) He's a construction worker.
6. How many died in the explosion?
7. How many full time residents live in Snow Village?
(a) Fourteen thousand.
(b) Thirteen thousand.
(c) Fifteen thousand.
(d) Twelve thousand.
8. What is Natalie's profession?
(c) Fire breather.
9. How does Lorrie try to get her purse?
(a) By telling him she needed medication.
(b) By saying she needed a kleenex.
(c) By admitting she needed hand cream.
(d) By telling him it was her time of the month.
10. Who lives directly across from them?
(a) Nettie Lemure.
(b) Nestor Liam.
(c) Nelly Lambert.
(d) Nedra Lamm.
11. What does Jimmy say to Lorrie after they are cuffed together?
(a) "You're very brave."
(b) "You're beautiful."
(c) "I'm sorry this happened."
(d) "You smell like lemons."
12. What does the killer ask her if she has in her purse?
(a) A taser.
(b) Pepper spray.
(c) A phone.
(d) A gun.
13. How much time is left before the bombs go off when Jimmy begins loading?
(a) Twelve minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Six minutes.
(d) Eight minutes.
14. Why does Jimmy call her soon afterward?
(a) To tell her she'd forgotten something.
(b) To thank her for coming.
(c) To propose.
(d) To invite her out for a picnic.
15. What does Jimmy not tell Lorrie about the night of his birth?
(a) His mother's account.
(b) Grandpa Josef's predictions.
(c) His father's reactions.
(d) His theory of evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main street?
2. How long has Jimmy lived in Snow Village?
3. What time does Lorrie leave?
4. What does the killer search for in the room with the periodicals?
5. How does Jimmy define insanity and evil?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)