|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which nurse survives the shooting with Jimmy in her arms?
(a) Carley Doleman.
(b) Debbie Carmel.
(c) Denise Cormen.
(d) Charlene Coleman.
2. What genetic condition does Josef predict Jimmy will have?
(a) Down's syndrome.
3. What does the killer ask her if she has in her purse?
(a) Pepper spray.
(b) A taser.
(c) A phone.
(d) A gun.
4. Why does Jimmy call her soon afterward?
(a) To propose.
(b) To invite her out for a picnic.
(c) To tell her she'd forgotten something.
(d) To thank her for coming.
5. How tall is the Alpine Hotel in Snow Village?
(a) Five stories.
(b) Four stories.
(c) Six stories.
(d) Seven stories.
6. How much time is left before the bombs go off when Jimmy begins loading?
(a) Six minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Twelve minutes.
(d) Eight minutes.
7. What kind of hat does Punch wear?
(a) A beanie.
(b) A cowboy hat.
(c) A jester's hat.
(d) A baseball cap.
8. What does he toss to Jimmy?
(a) A book.
(b) A key chain.
(c) A set of handcuffs.
(d) A map.
9. When does the first of Jimmy's five ordeals come to pass?
(a) December 15, 1995.`
(b) September 15, 1995.
(c) November 15, 1996.
(d) September 15, 1994.
10. How many people had Punchinello killed in total?
11. What back issues does the killer look through?
(a) The Snow Village Times.
(b) The Snow County Gazette.
(c) The Snowball Gazette.
(d) The Snow Village Daily.
12. How long has Jimmy lived in Snow Village?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) All his life.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Fifteen years.
13. What does Lorrie reveal about her parents?
(a) That her father is a storm chaser and her mother is a snake wrangler.
(b) That her parents are in law enforcement.
(c) That her parents run the circus.
(d) That her parents are dead.
14. Who lives directly across from them?
(a) Nestor Liam.
(b) Nettie Lemure.
(c) Nelly Lambert.
(d) Nedra Lamm.
15. What does the Hummer try to do?
(a) Ram them into the rock face.
(b) Push them over the cliff.
(c) Wreck their Explorer.
(d) Block them from going to the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far away is the hospital?
2. What does Jimmy do to ensure Lorrie's safety?
3. Why is Lionel shot?
4. What does Jimmy say to Lorrie after they are cuffed together?
5. What is Natalie's profession?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)