|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Snow Village founded?
2. Who regales Jimmy with the myriad of possibilities for disaster?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) Grandma Rowena.
(d) Grandpa Josef.
3. What does Lorrie Hicks do for a living?
(a) She's a karate instructor.
(b) She's a cashier.
(c) She's a bank teller.
(d) She's a dance instructor.
4. How long has Jimmy lived in Snow Village?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) All his life.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Twenty years.
5. What does he toss to Jimmy?
(a) A set of handcuffs.
(b) A book.
(c) A key chain.
(d) A map.
6. Who does the killer shoot first?
(a) Lionel Davis.
(b) Grandma Rowena.
(c) The meter maid.
(d) The teller.
7. How many died in the explosion?
8. When does Lorrie come for dinner?
(a) Five weeks later.
(b) Six weeks later.
(c) Two months later.
(d) Three weeks later.
9. What does Punch tell Jimmy his father did?
(a) Helped Konrad to escape.
(b) Shot the doctor.
(c) Shot the nurse assassin trying to kill his father.
(d) Hid Punch until the coast was clear.
10. How does Jimmy stop Punch from taking them anywhere?
(a) He pretends to have forgotten something inside.
(b) He throws his keys down a storm drain.
(c) He stabs him in the crotch with Lorrie's nail file.
(d) He takes his gun and shoots him.
11. Who lives directly across from them?
(a) Nestor Liam.
(b) Nedra Lamm.
(c) Nettie Lemure.
(d) Nelly Lambert.
12. How is this story presented?
(a) As an autobiography.
(b) From Rudy's point of view.
(c) From Jimmy's mother's point of view.
13. What back issues does the killer look through?
(a) The Snow County Gazette.
(b) The Snowball Gazette.
(c) The Snow Village Times.
(d) The Snow Village Daily.
14. Who does Jimmy realize the killer is?
(a) Honker's brother.
(b) Crinkle's brother.
(c) Punchinello Beezo.
(d) Honker's father.
15. Whose money built the town library?
(a) Rutherford Snow.
(b) Davis Rutherford.
(c) Cornelius Rutherford.
(d) Cornelius Snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the killer call himself?
2. What does Jimmy do for a living?
3. What does the killer ask her if she has in her purse?
4. How many full time residents live in Snow Village?
5. How old is Jimmy as he writes this now?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)