|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Punch assure Jimmy?
(a) That Virgilio will pay.
(b) That nothing will happen to the son of Rudy Tock.
(c) That he will avenge his mother.
(d) That only Lorrie will perish.
2. What does Jimmy say to Lorrie after they are cuffed together?
(a) "You're beautiful."
(b) "You smell like lemons."
(c) "You're very brave."
(d) "I'm sorry this happened."
3. What back issues does the killer look through?
(a) The Snow County Gazette.
(b) The Snow Village Times.
(c) The Snow Village Daily.
(d) The Snowball Gazette.
4. Who shows up shortly after, pleasing the killer?
(a) Conker and Hinkles.
(b) Dunker and Sprinkles.
(c) Bonker and Wrinkles.
(d) Honker and Crinkles.
5. How was the widow Jeeter killed?
(a) From shock.
(b) From a gunshot.
(c) From poison.
(d) By a toppled bell tower.
6. Why is Lionel shot?
(a) Because he tells the killer his books are late.
(b) Because Jimmy comes in.
(c) Because he argues with the killer.
(d) Because the killer is angry with him.
7. What happened to Jimmy's Shelby?
(a) It went into a sink hole.
(b) It blew up.
(c) It was crushed by debris.
(d) It was hit by a fire truck.
8. How old is Jimmy as he writes this now?
(a) Twenty five.
(b) Twenty one.
(d) Twenty two.
9. Where is Jimmy born?
(a) Snow County Hospital.
(b) River County Hospital.
(c) Moose County Hospital.
(d) Tock County Hospital.
10. What does Punch tell Jimmy his father did?
(a) Shot the doctor.
(b) Helped Konrad to escape.
(c) Hid Punch until the coast was clear.
(d) Shot the nurse assassin trying to kill his father.
11. How does Jimmy stop Punch from taking them anywhere?
(a) He stabs him in the crotch with Lorrie's nail file.
(b) He pretends to have forgotten something inside.
(c) He throws his keys down a storm drain.
(d) He takes his gun and shoots him.
12. When does Lorrie go into labor?
(a) January 14th.
(b) January 15th.
(c) January 12th.
(d) January 17th.
13. How does Jimmy describe himself?
(a) As a clown.
(b) As an aerialist.
(c) As a lummox.
(d) As charming.
14. Who lives directly across from them?
(a) Nelly Lambert.
(b) Nettie Lemure.
(c) Nestor Liam.
(d) Nedra Lamm.
15. What does Punch confess to Jimmy when he discovers who his father is?
(a) That Rudy and his father were brothers.
(b) That Rudy Tock was a hero.
(c) That Rudy and his father were friends.
(d) That Rudy Tock saved his fathers' life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Lorrie leave?
2. What does Jimmy not tell Lorrie about the night of his birth?
3. What consideration is part of the equation as well?
4. When was Snow Village founded?
5. How many people had Punchinello killed in total?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)