Short Answer Questions Key
1. How does Jimmy describe himself?
As a lummox.
2. How is this story presented?
As an autobiography.
3. Where is Jimmy born?
Snow County Hospital.
4. How big was Jimmy at birth?
Eight pounds, ten ounces.
5. What is the name of the expectant clown father?
6. What is Natalie's profession?
7. Who dies just as Jimmy is born?
8. How many terrible days does Josef predict?
9. What genetic condition does Josef predict Jimmy will have?
This section contains 4,280 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)