|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 20 -23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lionel Davis?
(a) The policeman.
(b) The teller.
(c) The hydro man.
(d) The librarian.
2. What does Lorrie hope to use as a weapon?
(a) Pepper spray.
(b) A comb.
(c) A nail file.
(d) Hair spray.
3. How is this story presented?
(a) As an autobiography.
(b) From Rudy's point of view.
(d) From Jimmy's mother's point of view.
4. What does Punch tell Jimmy his father did?
(a) Hid Punch until the coast was clear.
(b) Shot the nurse assassin trying to kill his father.
(c) Shot the doctor.
(d) Helped Konrad to escape.
5. How does Jimmy define insanity and evil?
(a) Insanity is not evil but all evil is insane.
(b) Insanity and evil are interchangeable.
(c) Insanity is evil and evil is madness.
(d) Insanity is born of a lack of ability to appreciate evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the killer search for in the room with the periodicals?
2. What is the name of the expectant clown father?
3. What did they bring for the killer?
4. What signal is given and received?
5. When was Snow Village founded?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)