|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 8 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the first of Jimmy's five ordeals come to pass?
(a) September 15, 1994.
(b) December 15, 1995.`
(c) November 15, 1996.
(d) September 15, 1995.
2. How long has Jimmy lived in Snow Village?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) All his life.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Twenty years.
3. How tall is the Alpine Hotel in Snow Village?
(a) Seven stories.
(b) Five stories.
(c) Six stories.
(d) Four stories.
4. How does Jimmy describe himself?
(a) As a lummox.
(b) As charming.
(c) As an aerialist.
(d) As a clown.
5. What back issues does the killer look through?
(a) The Snowball Gazette.
(b) The Snow Village Daily.
(c) The Snow Village Times.
(d) The Snow County Gazette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lorrie Hicks do for a living?
2. When was Snow Village founded?
3. How does Lorrie try to get her purse?
4. What is Natalie's profession?
5. What does Jimmy do for a living?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)