|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Chapters 58 - 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Hummer try to do?
(a) Wreck their Explorer.
(b) Block them from going to the hospital.
(c) Ram them into the rock face.
(d) Push them over the cliff.
2. When is the third terrible day predicted by Josef Tock?
(a) November 22, 2001.
(b) September 21, 2003.
(c) October 20, 2002.
(d) December 23rd, 2002.
3. How many died in the explosion?
4. What does Jimmy believe will foil his plans?
(a) Lack of adventurousness.
(b) Lack of money.
(c) Inability to dance.
(d) Fate or storms.
5. What does Lorrie warn against?
(b) Letting his guard down before the day is over.
(d) Other unseen dangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jimmy do to Konrad to subdue him?
2. Who does Jimmy realize the killer is?
3. What does he toss to Jimmy?
4. What does Jimmy not tell Lorrie about the night of his birth?
5. What does Jimmy fear Punch will do when he drives them to where Punch wants to go?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)