|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapters 36 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tries to block them in their driveway?
(a) A snowplow.
(b) A man in a Hummer.
(c) A man in a clown suit.
(d) An ambulance.
2. Why is Lionel shot?
(a) Because he argues with the killer.
(b) Because Jimmy comes in.
(c) Because the killer is angry with him.
(d) Because he tells the killer his books are late.
3. What Doctor had Beezo killed the first time when Jimmy was born?
(a) Dr. Fred MacDermitt.
(b) Dr, Ferris MacDonald.
(c) Dr. Frank McDennis.
(d) Dr. Faren McDougal.
4. What does Lorrie reveal about her parents?
(a) That her parents are in law enforcement.
(b) That her parents are dead.
(c) That her father is a storm chaser and her mother is a snake wrangler.
(d) That her parents run the circus.
5. How does Jimmy define insanity and evil?
(a) Insanity and evil are interchangeable.
(b) Insanity is not evil but all evil is insane.
(c) Insanity is evil and evil is madness.
(d) Insanity is born of a lack of ability to appreciate evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lorrie thank Jimmy for as they wend their way back up the embankment?
2. How far away is the hospital?
3. What does the killer search for in the room with the periodicals?
4. Where does Jimmy go for his first errand?
5. After setting their home on fire, what conditions does Konrad promise to return under?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)