|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Chapters 53 - 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Punch's three demands?
(a) Easter cards, mail, and puzzle books.
(b) Thanksgiving turkey, Christmas gifts and a computer.
(c) Christmas card, monthly visits and photographs of family.
(d) A yearly birthday card, $40. - 50. monthly and books by his favorite author.
2. What does Konrad assure Lorrie of?
(a) Jimmy is dead.
(b) He will win.
(c) It is her fault.
(d) He will not hurt her.
3. What degree has Punchinello earned from prison?
(a) Correspondence degree in science.
(b) Correspondence degree in politics.
(c) Correspondence degree in medicine.
(d) Correspondence degree in law.
4. Why did the killer plan their 'caper'?
(a) To break into the mansion.
(b) To get justice for his mother's death.
(c) To rob the library.
(d) To rob the bank.
5. How did Beezo intend to get Lorrie up the hill?
(a) On a sled.
(b) Dragging her by her parka.
(c) Driving her back up.
(d) In a sling made of seat belts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do they collectively remind Jimmy of?
2. Who does Konrad remind Lorrie of?
3. How did Konrad use Sydactyly to torment Virgilio?
4. What does Jimmy realize as he hides from the gunman?
5. Why does Lorrie think Crinkles is the weakest link?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)