|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, where do students think that the president and national government have gone?
(d) New Mexico.
2. Who comes to Miranda's house on January 5?
(a) Mrs. Mortenson.
(d) Mr. Mortensen.
3. In Chapter 11, what is the name of a girl that is rumored to have been grabbed and taken by a guy?
(a) Sandra Wyatt.
(b) Becky Phillips.
(c) Michelle Schmidt.
(d) Lucille Andrews.
4. In Chapter 16, how much older does Miranda think that Peter looks every time that she sees him?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 5 years.
5. In Chapter 11, how many groups are students divided into when they get to school?
Short Answer Questions
1. On December 13, what time of day does Miranda's family decide to eat their one meal?
2. What is the date at the beginning of Chapter 21?
3. When does Peter come by in Chapter 15?
4. In Chapter 17, from what room do Miranda and her family watch the snow fall?
5. What does Mrs. Nesbitt want Miranda to have when she dies?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Miranda and her brothers get things from Mrs. Nesbitt's to their house in Chapter 16?
2. Why does Mr. Mortensen come to Miranda's house in Chapter 18?
3. On February 12, what does Miranda's mother fry for lunch and how does Miranda describe the food?
4. What happens in Chapter 13 when Miranda goes to the hospital to get Peter?
5. What plans does Mrs. Nesbitt want Miranda to follow when Mrs. Nesbitt dies?
6. Where was Brandon Erlich when the asteroid hit and how did he get home?
7. What does Miranda discover in town in Chapter 21?
8. What happens when Miranda eats food from the pantry?
9. Why does Miranda decide to have her mother cut her hair in Chapter 14?
10. How does Miranda care for her family when they are sick in Chapter 19?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)