|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On December 4, how high are some of the snow drifts?
(a) 2 feet.
(b) 4 feet.
(c) 5 feet.
(d) 3 feet.
2. What time of the day does Matt go to the post office on Fridays in Chapter 17?
(a) Around 9.
(b) First thing in the morning.
(c) After lunch.
(d) Around 8.
3. In Chapter 17, who was with Matt at the post office when it began snowing?
4. When does Miranda ask her mother to cut her hair?
(a) October 7.
(b) October 10.
(c) October 20.
(d) October 15.
5. When does Miranda's mother trip and hurt her ankle again?
(a) October 21.
(b) October 11.
(c) October 26.
(d) October 19.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Miranda's house on January 5?
2. In Chapter 19, how many people does a nurse say were at the hospital last week?
3. In Chapter 11, what is the name of a girl that is rumored to have been grabbed and taken by a guy?
4. Where does Jonny find a cane in Chapter 13?
5. On February 22, how long does the electricity come on for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Matt so late coming from the post office in Chapter 17?
2. Why does Miranda decide to have her mother cut her hair in Chapter 14?
3. What happens on Christmas eve?
4. What does Peter say about Miranda's mother's injury?
5. What does Miranda's family have to eat for Matt's birthday dinner?
6. On October 26, what does Miranda say about chores she has to do?
7. How do Miranda and her brothers get things from Mrs. Nesbitt's to their house in Chapter 16?
8. What reason does Miranda give her mom for homeschooling, and how does her mother react?
9. What does Miranda discover in town in Chapter 21?
10. What happens in Chapter 13 when Miranda goes to the hospital to get Peter?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)