|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of the day does Matt go to the post office on Fridays in Chapter 17?
(a) Around 8.
(b) First thing in the morning.
(c) After lunch.
(d) Around 9.
2. In Chapter 15, what does Peter think that Miranda's mother might have broken?
3. In Chapter 11, what is the name of a girl that is rumored to have been grabbed and taken by a guy?
(a) Lucille Andrews.
(b) Sandra Wyatt.
(c) Becky Phillips.
(d) Michelle Schmidt.
4. What does Megan find for Matt for Christmas in Chapter 16?
(b) Pocket knife.
(c) Colored pencils.
5. How many blue books does Miranda take and hide under her belt in Chapter 11?
(a) Half a dozen.
(d) A box.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, where do students think that the president and national government have gone?
2. Where was Brandon Erlich when the asteroid hit?
3. For what birthday did Mrs. Nesbitt's husband give her a diamond pendant?
4. On November 1, what do some guys bring to Miranda's house?
5. What is killing people in Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Matt and Miranda discuss before she goes to town in Chapter 21?
2. What reason does Miranda give her mom for homeschooling, and how does her mother react?
3. On December 7, when are the only times that anyone from the family gets outside?
4. What wakes Miranda and her family on February 22?
5. What plans does Mrs. Nesbitt want Miranda to follow when Mrs. Nesbitt dies?
6. What does Miranda find in one of Mrs. Nesbitt's cupboards in Chapter 16 that she wants to give to her mother as a present?
7. How does Miranda care for her family when they are sick in Chapter 19?
8. Where was Brandon Erlich when the asteroid hit and how did he get home?
9. On February 12, what does Miranda's mother fry for lunch and how does Miranda describe the food?
10. What happens in Chapter 13 when Miranda goes to the hospital to get Peter?
This section contains 913 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)