|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miranda's family eat after the asteroid hits the moon?
(a) Chips and dip.
(c) Chocolate chip cookies.
(d) Sugar cookies.
2. In Chapter 4, when does Matt intend to be back home?
3. What grade is Miranda getting in English on June 4?
4. How much gas does Miranda's mom get for what price near Liberty in Chapter 7?
(a) $8 gallons for $100.
(b) 5 gallons for $75.
(c) 4 gallons for $60.
(d) 2 gallons for $50.
5. In Chapter 7, when does the electricity finally come back on?
(a) July 7.
(b) July 12.
(c) July 10.
(d) July 8.
Short Answer Questions
1. By August 15, where have there already been weeks of killing frost?
2. Where is Sammi going to go with a guy in Chapter 8?
3. When is there a killing frost in the area where Miranda's family lives?
4. On May 11, what does Miranda get on her history test?
5. In Chapter 3, what are some countries that have been decimated?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Sammi going in Chapter 8 and with whom?
2. What does Miranda think about her father's wife Lisa?
3. What happens when a thunderstorm begins on May 19?
4. On May 21, what does the president say about the situation since the asteroid hit?
5. How are conditions changing on July 10?
6. What does Miranda's mother buy at a clothes store in Chapter 4?
7. How does Horton disappear?
8. What is learned at the meeting held in Chapter 10 to discuss school?
9. What does the NBC anchorman report about the damage that happened after the mood was hit by the asteroid?
10. In Chapter 4, how has Horton been acting?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)