|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, when does Matt intend to be back home?
2. In Chapter 7, how often does Megan go to church?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Every other day.
(c) Twice a week.
(d) Every day.
3. In Chapter 1, what is the date?
(a) May 7.
(b) April 27.
(c) April 30.
(d) May 3.
4. What grade is Miranda getting in English on June 4?
5. Where is Sammi going to go with a guy in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, through what date will grades reflect at Miranda's school?
2. When does Miranda notice that Matt has stopped running?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 10, what day of the week is a meeting scheduled at the high school?
4. What do Miranda's family have for supper on August 14?
5. In Chapter 1, what time does Miranda's father call to say that his new wife is pregnant?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Peter tell Miranda's family to start using mosquito spray on June 12?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what has Miranda's mother learned about what s going on after the asteroid hit?
3. What chores does Miranda do on July 2?
4. What is learned at the meeting held in Chapter 10 to discuss school?
5. In Chapter 4, how has Horton been acting?
6. In Chapter 9, what reasons does Miranda's mom give her that show how lucky the family is?
7. What is decided about meals on July 3?
8. What treat does Mrs. Nesbitt bring on June 5, and where does she get the treat from?
9. What does Miranda learn when her father calls in Chapter 1?
10. What do Miranda and her family do for Jonny's birthday?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)