|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On June 3, which of Miranda's grades is dragged down by tests?
2. When is Jonny's birthday?
(a) August 29.
(b) August 4.
(c) August 14.
(d) August 18.
3. When does Miranda's mom suggest they cut back to two meals a day?
(a) July 4.
(b) July 3.
(c) July 6.
(d) July 5.
4. What time does Horton wake Miranda at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) 2 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
5. What is the temperature at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Near 100.
(b) About 95.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is te guy that Sammi is going to leave with in Chapter 8?
2. How long has Miranda's mother been crying by the end of Chapter 3?
3. What class has Sammi been below passing all school year in Chapter 5?
4. In Chapter 4, when does Matt intend to be back home?
5. Where does Miranda's grandmother live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What treat does Mrs. Nesbitt bring on June 5, and where does she get the treat from?
2. In Chapter 9, why does Miranda tell Jonny that they need to stay in Howell?
3. In Chapter 4, how has Horton been acting?
4. What news does Miranda's father have on June 11?
5. What does Miranda learn about grades at school on June 2?
6. Why does Peter tell Miranda's family to start using mosquito spray on June 12?
7. What is learned at the meeting held in Chapter 10 to discuss school?
8. What do Miranda and her family do for Jonny's birthday?
9. What does Miranda's mother buy at a clothes store in Chapter 4?
10. In Chapter 9, what reasons does Miranda's mom give her that show how lucky the family is?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)