|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high are tidal waves in New York City in Chapter 2?
(a) 20 feet or higher.
(b) About 30 feet.
(c) 25 feet.
(d) 15 feet.
2. When does Miranda notice that Matt has stopped running?
(a) July 13.
(b) July 14.
(c) July 12.
(d) July 11.
3. What is the name of Miranda's cat?
4. On August 10, what is the community bulletin board?
(b) Post office.
(c) Community center.
(d) Mayor's office.
5. Where does Miranda's grandmother live?
(c) Las Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sammi going to go with a guy in Chapter 8?
2. What does Miranda watch after her father's phone call in Chapter 1?
3. How much gas does Miranda's mom get for what price near Liberty in Chapter 7?
4. What do Miranda and her family have for breakfast on May 19?
5. On June 22, how often does Miranda's father say that he tries to call them?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Sammi going in Chapter 8 and with whom?
2. What does Miranda witness and learn on August 29?
3. How does Horton disappear?
4. What does the moon look like after it is hit by the asteroid?
5. What does Miranda think about her father's wife Lisa?
6. At the beginning of Chapter 3, what has Miranda's mother learned about what s going on after the asteroid hit?
7. In Chapter 9, what reasons does Miranda's mom give her that show how lucky the family is?
8. Who is Brandon Erlich?
9. What happens when a thunderstorm begins on May 19?
10. In Chapter 4, how has Horton been acting?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)