|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On June 12, what does Peter bring Miranda's family?
(a) Green beans.
2. In Chapter 10, when is it decided that school will start again?
(a) September 1.
(b) August 30.
(c) September 4.
(d) August 31.
3. In Chapter 3, how old is a young man's child, whose wife is pregnant?
4. How old is te guy that Sammi is going to leave with in Chapter 8?
5. How much gas does Miranda's mom get for what price near Liberty in Chapter 7?
(a) 4 gallons for $60.
(b) 5 gallons for $75.
(c) $8 gallons for $100.
(d) 2 gallons for $50.
Short Answer Questions
1. On May 19, how long do the students at Miranda's school stay in the hallway?
2. What time does Horton wake Miranda at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. On June 3, which of Miranda's grades is dragged down by tests?
4. Who does Miranda's father and stepfather want to be to the godparent of their child?
5. What time does the asteroid hit the moon in Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is learned at the meeting held in Chapter 10 to discuss school?
2. Why does Miranda's mother come and get her from school on May 19?
3. Where is Sammi going in Chapter 8 and with whom?
4. What do Miranda and her family do for Jonny's birthday?
5. What does Miranda witness and learn on August 29?
6. What news does Miranda's father have on June 11?
7. Why does Peter think that Miranda should stop swimming in Chapter 8?
8. What happens when a thunderstorm begins on May 19?
9. What was the school day like for Miranda on May 18?
10. What is decided about meals on July 3?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)