|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On December 13, what time of day does Miranda's family decide to eat their one meal?
2. What is Peter's schedule in Chapter 13?
(a) 20 hours on and 6 hours off.
(b) 12 hours on and 12 hours off.
(c) 16 hours on and 8 hours off.
(d) 18 hours on and 4 hours off.
3. How many high school students go to the high school building in Chapter 11?
4. In Chapter 16, how much older does Miranda think that Peter looks every time that she sees him?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 5 years.
5. What is the name of the guard who lets Matt into the hospital in Chapter 13?
(a) Mr. Andrews.
(b) Mr. Robertson.
(c) Mr. White.
(d) Mr. James.
6. What is the temperature on September 6?
7. By December 17, how long has Miranda and her family been cooped up in the sunroom?
(a) About 2 weeks.
(b) 6 days.
(c) Almost a week.
(d) 3 days.
8. Where does Jonny find a cane in Chapter 13?
(a) Master bedroom.
9. What canned goods is Miranda getting at the beginning of Chapter 13, when she hears her mother cry out?
(a) Peas and carrots.
10. In Chapter 15, what does Peter think that Miranda's mother might have broken?
11. How long can Jon ski at the beginning of Chapter 20?
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 5-10 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 15-20 minutes.
12. What does Miranda's mother hurt when she trips at the beginning of Chapter 13?
13. In Chapter 17 when Miranda's family notices it is snowing, how long do they realize it has been snowing?
(a) About 2 hours.
(b) An hour or more.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
14. In Chapter 17, what time does Matt come home from the post office?
(b) Early afternoon.
(c) Last afternoon.
(d) Around noon.
15. On February 15, how many steps is Matt able to walk up?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does Miranda's mother say that she misses the most?
2. In Chapter 11, how many groups are students divided into when they get to school?
3. What does Miranda's family have to eat on September 8?
4. When does Miranda go back to school in Chapter 11?
5. How much older is Miranda than Jonny?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)