|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of the day does Matt go to the post office on Fridays in Chapter 17?
(a) After lunch.
(b) First thing in the morning.
(c) Around 8.
(d) Around 9.
2. In Chapter 15, how long has it been since Mrs. Nesbitt heard from her family?
3. What do Matt and Jonny get Miranda for Christmas?
(a) Pencils and paper.
4. What does Miranda find in the pantry and eat in Chapter 11?
(c) Chocolate chips.
(d) Candy bars.
5. How many high school students go to the high school building in Chapter 11?
6. How far is the post office from Miranda's house?
(a) 4 miles.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) 5 miles.
(d) 3 miles.
7. What does Miranda's family have to eat in Chapter 17 after Matt gets back from the post office?
(a) Pasta with creamed soup.
(b) Macaroni and tuna.
(c) Soup and oatmeal.
(d) Soup and macaroni with marinara sauce.
8. In Chapter 21, when is the city hall open?
(a) Mondays from 3 to 5 p.m.
(b) Fridays from 2 to 4 p.m.
(c) Wednesdays from 10 to 11 a.m.
(d) Tuesdays from noon to 1.
9. When is Matt's birthday?
(a) September 111.
(b) September 14.
(c) September 20.
(d) September 30.
10. Where do the high school students meet at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(b) Music room.
11. What does Miranda's family have for dessert on Christmas day?
(a) Lime Jell-O.
(c) Cherry Jell-O.
12. What does Miranda's mother hurt when she trips at the beginning of Chapter 13?
13. In Chapter 11, what is the name of a girl that is rumored to have been grabbed and taken by a guy?
(a) Lucille Andrews.
(b) Michelle Schmidt.
(c) Becky Phillips.
(d) Sandra Wyatt.
14. What is the date at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) September 11.
(b) September 10.
(c) September 18.
(d) August 31.
15. What is Peter's schedule in Chapter 13?
(a) 12 hours on and 12 hours off.
(b) 16 hours on and 8 hours off.
(c) 18 hours on and 4 hours off.
(d) 20 hours on and 6 hours off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Mrs. Nesbitt's ruby brooch belong to before it became hers?
2. In Chapter 19, how many people does a nurse say were at the hospital last week?
3. What is killing people in Chapter 19?
4. What does Megan find for Matt for Christmas in Chapter 16?
5. In Chapter 19, when Miranda's mother is better, what does she tell Miranda to eat?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)