|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peter's schedule in Chapter 13?
(a) 20 hours on and 6 hours off.
(b) 16 hours on and 8 hours off.
(c) 12 hours on and 12 hours off.
(d) 18 hours on and 4 hours off.
2. Where does Jonny find a cane in Chapter 13?
(a) Master bedroom.
3. How do Peter, Matt, and Miranda get back to Miranda's house at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(c) Peter's car.
4. When Peter visits in Chapter 15, how long does he tell Miranda's mother to stay off her feet this time?
(a) About 3 weeks.
(b) 15 days.
(c) 20 days.
(d) 2 weeks, maybe more.
5. On February 22, how long does the electricity come on for?
(a) 4 minutes.
(b) 12 minutes.
(c) 40 minutes.
(d) 3 minutes.
6. How many blue books does Miranda take and hide under her belt in Chapter 11?
(b) Half a dozen.
(c) A box.
7. On December 13, what time of day does Miranda's family decide to eat their one meal?
8. How long does Miranda have to stand outside the hospital in Chapter 13?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 4 hours.
9. In Chapter 19, when Miranda's mother is better, what does she tell Miranda to eat?
(b) Mixed vegetables.
10. In Chapter 15, what does Peter think that Miranda's mother might have broken?
11. When is the last day that the library will be open due to not having heat?
(a) October 13.
(b) October 9.
(c) October 3.
(d) October 20.
12. How many high school students go to the high school building in Chapter 11?
13. When does Peter come by in Chapter 15?
(a) October 28.
(b) October 17.
(c) October 9.
(d) October 5.
14. In Chapter 13, what day of the week is the library open?
15. What painting does Mrs. Nesbitt want Matt to have when she dies?
(a) Grandfather and granddaughter rowing.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19, how many people died on Friday?
2. What day does Miranda's mother regain consciousness?
3. Who did Mrs. Nesbitt's ruby brooch belong to before it became hers?
4. What is the temperature on September 6?
5. In what room does Miranda's mother recuperate after she trips in Chapter 13?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)