|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11 after being caught in the pantry by her mother, when can Miranda eat again?
2. On January 11, how often does Miranda give her families cold remedies and a sponge bath?
(a) Every 6 hours.
(b) Every 2 hours.
(c) Every 3 hours
(d) Every 4 hours.
3. In Chapter 17, what time does Matt come home from the post office?
(a) Early afternoon.
(c) Last afternoon.
(d) Around noon.
4. How far is the post office from Miranda's house?
(a) 4 miles.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) 5 miles.
(d) 3 miles.
5. In Chapter 19, how many people died on Friday?
6. How many people go caroling on Christmas Eve in Chapter 18?
7. In Chapter 16, how much older does Miranda think that Peter looks every time that she sees him?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 1 year.
8. By October 28, how long is Miranda sleeping at a time?
(a) 4-5 hours.
(b) 7-8 hours.
(c) 2-3 hours.
(d) 1-2 hours.
9. How long does Miranda have to stand outside the hospital in Chapter 13?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
10. On February 12, what does Miranda's mother fry for lunch?
(c) Tulip bulbs.
(d) Onion bulbs.
11. In Chapter 13, what day of the week is the library open?
12. What does Miranda find in the pantry and eat in Chapter 11?
(a) Candy bars.
(b) Chocolate chips.
13. What is the name of the guard at the hospital who gives Miranda a difficult time in Chapter 13?
14. In Chapter 21, when is the city hall open?
(a) Wednesdays from 10 to 11 a.m.
(b) Mondays from 3 to 5 p.m.
(c) Tuesdays from noon to 1.
(d) Fridays from 2 to 4 p.m.
15. How many meals does Miranda's mother make her skip after she catches Miranda in the pantry in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Nesbitt want Miranda to have when she dies?
2. What is the temperature on October 13?
3. When does Miranda go back to school in Chapter 11?
4. Where does Jonny find a cane in Chapter 13?
5. Where do the high school students meet at the beginning of Chapter 11?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)