|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what is one of the unexpected places where a volcano is erupting?
2. On July 2, how long has it been since Miranda's family has had electricity?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 4 days.
3. On June 3, how much of the swim team was not at school?
4. On July 2, how long does it take Miranda to walk to Sammi's house?
(a) 35 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
5. What time does the asteroid hit the moon in Chapter 2?
6. When does Miranda's mom suggest they cut back to two meals a day?
(a) July 6.
(b) July 4.
(c) July 3.
(d) July 5.
7. What is the name of Megan's minister at her church?
(a) Reverend Phillips.
(b) Reverend Quick.
(c) Reverend Epperson.
(d) Reverend Marshall.
8. On June 11, how long has Miranda's father been trying to call?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 1 week.
9. What grade is Miranda getting in English on June 4?
10. Where do Miranda and her family live?
(a) Northwestern Pennsylvania.
(d) Northeastern Pennsylvania.
11. On May 19, how long do the students at Miranda's school stay in the hallway?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) About 45 minutes.
(c) Almost an hour.
(d) 90 minutes.
12. What is the name of Miranda's cat?
13. In Chapter 7, how often does Megan go to church?
(a) Twice a week.
(b) Every other day.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Every day.
14. When is the first frost?
(a) August 19.
(b) August 11.
(c) August 14.
(d) August 13.
15. In Chapter 3, how far along does a man say that his pregnant wife is?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 7 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miranda's family eat after the asteroid hits the moon?
2. In Chapter 5, when is school planned to reopen?
3. How old is te guy that Sammi is going to leave with in Chapter 8?
4. Where did Matt go to college?
5. What does Miranda fix for dinner on Mother's Day?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)