|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How warm does it get on August 10?
(a) 58 degrees.
(b) Not even 60 degrees.
(c) About 50 degrees.
(d) 48 degrees.
2. On June 3, what does Miranda have for breakfast?
(a) Cereal with powdered milk.
(b) French toast.
(c) Oatmeal with powdered milk.
3. In Chapter 10, when is it decided that school will start again?
(a) August 31.
(b) August 30.
(c) September 1.
(d) September 4.
4. To whom does Megan give part of her school lunch on June 3?
5. What is the name of Miranda's cat?
6. What sickness does Dan's mother have in Chapter 8 that has hospitalized her?
(b) West Nile.
7. What time does the asteroid hit the moon in Chapter 2?
8. Where were the Phillies when the asteroid hit?
9. When is there a killing frost in the area where Miranda's family lives?
(a) August 28.
(b) September 3.
(c) September 1.
(d) August 27.
10. In Chapter 4, how much time does Miranda's mother allow Miranda and Jonny to each have on the Internet?
(a) 25 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) Half an hour.
11. What town does Miranda's father live in?
12. Why is Miranda in Matt's room on August 7?
(a) Looking for some matches.
(b) Looking for the axe.
(c) Looking for library books to return.
(d) Looking for some rope.
13. On June 3, how much of the swim team was not at school?
14. What do Miranda and her family have for breakfast on May 19?
(a) Scrambled eggs and bacon.
(d) Cold cereal.
15. Who does Miranda's father and stepfather want to be to the godparent of their child?
Short Answer Questions
1. On June 22, how often does Miranda's father say that he tries to call them?
2. In Chapter 3, what are some countries that have been decimated?
3. On June 3, which of Miranda's grades is dragged down by tests?
4. How much gas does Miranda's mom get for what price near Liberty in Chapter 7?
5. When is Jonny's birthday?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)