|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, through what date will grades reflect at Miranda's school?
(a) May 19.
(b) May 23.
(c) May 30.
(d) May 15.
2. What does Matt like to do for fun?
3. Where is Sammi going to go with a guy in Chapter 8?
4. What town does Miranda's father live in?
5. What is the name of Miranda's cat?
6. At the beginning of Chapter 10, what day of the week is a meeting scheduled at the high school?
7. On June 4, what type of tree does Miranda sit under in her yard?
8. In Chapter 3, how far along does a man say that his pregnant wife is?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 7 months.
9. In Chapter 1, what time does Miranda's father call to say that his new wife is pregnant?
10. How many bags of kindling does Miranda gather on July 2?
11. What do Miranda and her family have for breakfast on May 19?
(a) Cold cereal.
(b) Scrambled eggs and bacon.
12. What day does Miranda's mom drive Jonny to baseball camp?
(a) July 1
(b) June 29.
(c) June 30.
(d) July 2.
13. On August 26, how many school-aged children are estimated to return to school?
(a) Half of those who attended before.
(d) Two-thirds of those who attended before.
14. In Chapter 10, when is it decided that school will start again?
(a) September 1.
(b) September 4.
(c) August 31.
(d) August 30.
15. In Chapter 4, when does Matt intend to be back home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does the electricity come back on on May 20?
2. What do Miranda's family have for supper on August 14?
3. Who does Miranda's father and stepfather want to be to the godparent of their child?
4. How much older is Matt than Miranda?
5. When does Miranda notice that Matt has stopped running?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)