|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What restaurant do Miranda's family find open on May 22?
(c) Burger King.
2. What does Miranda study for after dinner on Mother's Day?
3. When is Jonny's birthday?
(a) August 14.
(b) August 18.
(c) August 29.
(d) August 4.
4. On June 3, how much of the swim team was not at school?
5. On July 2, how long has it been since Miranda's family has had electricity?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 5 days.
6. On June 4, what type of tree does Miranda sit under in her yard?
7. By May 19, how much is gas per gallon?
8. On June 3, what is served for lunch at school?
(a) Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
(b) Cheese sandwiches.
(c) Tomato soup.
(d) Chicken noodle soup.
9. In Chapter 10, when is it estimated that natural gas supplies will end?
(b) Late September.
(d) Early October.
10. In Chapter 3, how old is a young man's child, whose wife is pregnant?
11. What does Matt like to do for fun?
12. On August 26, how many school-aged children are estimated to return to school?
(b) Two-thirds of those who attended before.
(d) Half of those who attended before.
13. How many bags of kindling does Miranda gather on July 2?
14. When is Miranda's birthday?
15. On August 10, what is the community bulletin board?
(a) Mayor's office.
(b) Community center.
(c) Post office.
Short Answer Questions
1. How warm does it get on August 10?
2. What is the name of the guy that Sammi is going to leave with in Chapter 8?
3. In Chapter 5, when will school close for the year?
4. How old is te guy that Sammi is going to leave with in Chapter 8?
5. On May 19, how much money does Miranda's mother give her to go shopping?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)