|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Miranda's father call in Chapter 3?
2. What time does the asteroid hit the moon in Chapter 2?
3. On July 2, how long has it been since Miranda's family has had electricity?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 4 days.
4. On June 3, what is served for lunch at school?
(a) Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
(b) Tomato soup.
(c) Chicken noodle soup.
(d) Cheese sandwiches.
5. What do Miranda's family have for supper on August 14?
(a) Baked beans and canned tuna.
(b) Green beans and canned soup.
(c) Peanut butter and canned vegetables.
(d) Canned chicken and mixed vegetables.
6. What do Miranda and her family have for breakfast on May 19?
(a) Scrambled eggs and bacon.
(c) Cold cereal.
7. What does Miranda study for after dinner on Mother's Day?
8. How much older is Matt than Miranda?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
9. What grade is Miranda getting in English on June 4?
10. In Chapter 1, what time does Miranda's father call to say that his new wife is pregnant?
11. When does Miranda's mom suggest they cut back to two meals a day?
(a) July 6.
(b) July 3.
(c) July 5.
(d) July 4.
12. In Chapter 5, through what date will grades reflect at Miranda's school?
(a) May 15.
(b) May 30.
(c) May 19.
(d) May 23.
13. Who does Miranda's mother invite for dinner on Mother's Day?
(a) Tim's family.
(b) Mrs. Nesbitt.
(c) The Wayne family.
(d) Mrs. Wilson.
14. How much gas does Miranda's mom get for what price near Liberty in Chapter 7?
(a) 2 gallons for $50.
(b) 4 gallons for $60.
(c) $8 gallons for $100.
(d) 5 gallons for $75.
15. On June 12, what does Peter bring Miranda's family?
(c) Green beans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is te guy that Sammi is going to leave with in Chapter 8?
2. When is the first frost?
3. In Chapter 9, what is one of the unexpected places where a volcano is erupting?
4. In Chapter 3, what are some countries that have been decimated?
5. How high are tidal waves in New York City in Chapter 2?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)