|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peter visits in Chapter 15, how long does he tell Miranda's mother to stay off her feet this time?
(a) 15 days.
(b) 20 days.
(c) 2 weeks, maybe more.
(d) About 3 weeks.
2. On June 3, how much of the swim team was not at school?
3. In Chapter 15, how long has it been since Mrs. Nesbitt heard from her family?
4. On June 3, what is served for lunch at school?
(a) Chicken noodle soup.
(b) Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
(c) Tomato soup.
(d) Cheese sandwiches.
5. How much older is Matt than Miranda?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. By October 28, how long is Miranda sleeping at a time?
2. On May 19, how long do the students at Miranda's school stay in the hallway?
3. On November 1, what do some guys bring to Miranda's house?
4. How far is Miranda's house from school?
5. What is the name of the guard who lets Matt into the hospital in Chapter 13?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)