|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miranda get on a math test on May 17?
2. What do Miranda's family have for supper on August 14?
(a) Peanut butter and canned vegetables.
(b) Green beans and canned soup.
(c) Canned chicken and mixed vegetables.
(d) Baked beans and canned tuna.
3. On June 11, how long has Miranda's father been trying to call?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 6 days.
4. On May 19, how long do the students at Miranda's school stay in the hallway?
(a) About 45 minutes.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) Almost an hour.
(d) 30 minutes.
5. In Chapter 10, when is it decided that school will start again?
(a) August 31.
(b) September 1.
(c) September 4.
(d) August 30.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miranda fix for dinner on Mother's Day?
2. When does Miranda's mom suggest they cut back to two meals a day?
3. In Chapter 10, what days of the week is the gas station open?
4. On June 12, what does Peter bring Miranda's family?
5. In Chapter 3, how far along does a man say that his pregnant wife is?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)