|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miranda's grandmother live?
(a) Las Vegas.
2. What do Miranda's family have for dessert on Jonny's birthday?
(a) Vanilla pudding.
(b) Oatmeal raisin cookies.
(c) Chocolate pudding.
(d) Chocolate chip cookies.
3. In Chapter 4, how much time does Miranda's mother allow Miranda and Jonny to each have on the Internet?
(a) 25 minutes.
(b) An hour.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) 15 minutes.
4. On June 3, how much of the swim team was not at school?
5. What day does Miranda's mom drive Jonny to baseball camp?
(a) June 29.
(b) July 2.
(c) July 1
(d) June 30.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Miranda's mom suggest they cut back to two meals a day?
2. When is the first frost?
3. In Chapter 7, how often does Megan go to church?
4. To whom does Megan give part of her school lunch on June 3?
5. What grade is Miranda getting in English on June 4?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)